What's wrong with white women?

What's wrong with white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSxjtk3eA8M
twitter.com/Arkady2009/status/922419722179682305
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/26/women-lead-friday-prayers-denmark-first-female-run-mosque-mariam
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslim-same-sex-marriage-uk-first-walsall-west-midlands-islam-homosexual-jahed-choudhury-sean-rogan-a7835036.html
twitter.com/5thYear/status/927008435803172864/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> loves karate and other exercise
sounds legit.

Amazing how it's always the white "muslims" that say this shit.

Leftists then use it to go "SEE THESE SOMALIANS TOTALLY WANT TO INTEGRATE GUISE"

youtube.com/watch?v=qSxjtk3eA8M

nose knows

That person is very clearly fucked in the head. She literally converted to Islam so she could feel more oppressed

Completely unfuckable.

Want to see what happens when she tells that to some proper Muslim.

How do we know that this isn't another atheist LARPing in order to get good goy points. This reminds me of Kanadjin on YouTube. She's a Canadian female who suddenly converted from Atheism to Islam after being somewhat vocal about her irreligiosity. She apparently did it to get Muslim dick.

soon whites won't be accepted as muslims anymore. They already starting suverting the religion.
Srsly if all whites convert we gonna have female Imams and CSDs in Mekka in 10 years

Media

Feminism

She also got rejected for Japanese citizenship by failing the interview, which took place shortly after her conversion.

My people don't want any filthy fuckin' sand niggers in our god damn country, period.

Not actually Muslim, she's a mentally ill virtue seeker.

Like all the vegans in the 00s who told people they were Buddhist.

I see why mudshits like cutting people's heads off

Yeah no shit

>Is Muslim convert.
>Lives life like a chr*stian virtue signaling pig.
If you convert/revert, please do it right.

god I hate that bitches face.

It was a truly based day when Japan denied her citizenship.

yep, the leaf is right!

she's a canadian living in japan turned muslim because being a special snowflake wasn't enough.

Somewhere, there's a roof with her name on it.

It'd be nice if OP linked to the tweet, I hate digging, gimme a break yo. I know it's true but gimme a fuckin link.

that's not a jew nose

>joining religion
>not living according to it

god damn, satanism must be the only religion in which stupidity is a sin

Being oppressed is an occupation. I wonder how actual oppressed people feel.

Sounds like the biography on a girl who get's her ass kicked and raped in a Hentai game.

imagine how shitty a person you would be if you went an entire life without ever having been told something as extreme as 'no' or 'you're wrong'. sure (((they))) are the driver but white women are the vehicle behind the modern world's madness.

This is why I wish OP linked to the tweet, pretty sure some muslims may have been replying nastily.

camps when

wasn't even hard but still bulllshit I had to find it myself. Get it together guys. Make a thread about a tweet, link to the fuckin tweet.

twitter.com/Arkady2009/status/922419722179682305

>all caps attention whoring, virtue signalling

airdrop it into the fucking Tigris

jewish ploy to jew up islam? This is how they infiltrated christianity...

just reading through the replies I have a couple observations

First being - there's plenty of muslims shitting on her saying it's bullshit

Second - she replies to everything, ie has plenty of time on her hands and is ill

>Nice video collection you got there
>Would a shame if
>someone posted so much shit you'd have to disable the comments in all of em

surely there's some hadith verse or something that commands Muslims to stone gays, and she could be made aware of it

Fucking poser. You can't be Muslim and love fags. It's one or the other.

Or just you know, the Quran. Ain't even get into the hadiths.

>Muslims want white wives
>they get them
>White women ruin Islam in less than a century
>Islam and Christianity dead
>The Jew wins
>world unites under a Godless banner with the Jew filling in as the godly figure.
>statues of Kikes erected everywhere, never forget the 80 gorillion.
man, they are so close to their final solution. Christians and muzzies BTFO by white roasties.

i think i get it now.

these "women" eschew natural female roles for "progress" but ultimately act out their maternal instincts through 'taking care of rapefugees.'

they've been lied to about the "plight" of these animals and treat them like pets. Seeing how prevalent this behavior is, i cannot reasonably believe it is happenstance. I suspect some force is manipulating society to achieve this outcome.

I've always said that our main threat isn't traditional Islam, it's this bullshit Islam-Leftism hybrid.

Mehmet be like sheeeeeeeiiiiit kaffir I ain't fuckin dat nasty white bitch

>that little mouth
>those big eyes
she's very cute, looks like an anime girl

whitepeople always ruins everything.
always.

>religious belief should not justify discrimination
This is the most upside-down, maddeningly retarded thing I've ever heard. Discrimination is the entire point of religion

im so fucking ready for an Australian Hitler to rise to power

also isnt tomorrow when we find out the results of the gay marriage survey?

Do people like this even know a single fucking thing about Islam or do they only follow it because it's trendy and gives them a channel to virtue signal?

I really don't wanna click and have that in my recommended later, can somebody give me the TLDR?

i've already accepted the fact that the yes vote has most likely won ..

it was a good run boys

>am I halal unguu

>woman

>Muslim
>supports same sex marrage

Dumb broads like her are why ISIS kills muslims too

>I disabled comments cause blocking the racist bigots from 2chan is taking up time

lol weebs are so fucking retarded

>even Muzzies use the "please try to grasp basic logic" line against shitlibs

kek

Actually the Quran is why ISIS kills other Muslims.

Somebody post the fake Muslim smuggie, this is literally it

>WHY I BECAME MUSLIM
>first 30 seconds
>i was dipressed and then just spinned the globe and poke on a Saudi Arabia. now its my favourite country
>other 10 minutes
>IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS YOU SHOULD GO FUCK YOURSELF X--------DDDDDD
Why did i watch this?

Yep, 10am. If No wins I'm swinging by the bottlo on the way back from work to enjoy the facebook butthurt

Majority of us will not vote yes and neither do I.

Meet me on the roof

Being a pro gay muslim is like being a pro gay christian, i.e. you're not a true believer.

>tfw white women on the way to ruin Hinduism next

>white
>Muslim
*cries*
Feels bad,man....

>muslim
>not a true believer
This is what all true anons strive for

"Japan is my home but I've always loved Saudi Arabia"
Has she ever actually been to saudi arabia? Someone who watched her videos tell me cause there's no fucking way I'm sitting through all of that looking at her droopy eyes.

Holy shit man, this is some retarded logic.
Oh wow, seems to have come from a retarded person too.

>Canadian downie leftist weeb muslim
The only way this could get any worse its if she turned out to be some sort of special gender bullshit

Why don't we start telling actual Muslims about these people?

when you're so ugly not only can you never secure a partner, animals dont even like you, so you have to make pets out of foreigners

you cant ruin it by decreasing the fecal content

Gas chamber

Allready happening in europe:
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/26/women-lead-friday-prayers-denmark-first-female-run-mosque-mariam

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslim-same-sex-marriage-uk-first-walsall-west-midlands-islam-homosexual-jahed-choudhury-sean-rogan-a7835036.html

'We're going to show the whole world that you can be gay and Muslim'

Kek.

Why is she making the Bernie face?

They just want to virtue signal.

>gay rights
LITERALLY NOTALLMUSLMS

D U B S decides how Melbourne is Destroyed

Minority fetish.

I don't understand it but that's what it is.

I havn't seen any analysis on it yet. Whether gay, trans, muslim, black, native american, whatever: the left are there to wank them off.

one of the responses to her tweet was along the lines of "Gays and Muslims have so much in common as oppressed minorities, you'd think they would work together." sent by another white woman of course. she agreed.

Arkady is male name

>islam
>reproductive rights

Muhammed would have beheaded women who aborted his future followers.

>marriage equality
>reproductive rights
>Islam
lmao

fucking cunt wouldn't even rape her after a nuclear holocaust

Hello Sargon!

my uni professor is a far left white muslim convert just like this trash. god it pains me every second I have to put up with her shit and fake being a poltical moderate to try and pass the class

White converts are the worst

NAZIS LOOK OUT

Basically this. You can pursue this avenue far deeper if you want. The masculine/feminine relationship or rather the fracturing of this relationship is one of the single most fundamental issues facing the west. Sup Forums doesnt really understand it either, unfortunately.

sup boys

If she can not recite the Shahada in arabic then the mussies have permission from allah to rape and kill her, I am pretty sure that is how it works

They drink to much koolaid

Thats an mtf mutant

>go on her instagram
>its her whoring herself for attention in mosques and while "praying
can women even appreciate a religion of any kind? are they capable of it?
I dont think ive met or observed a woman who was truly capable of appreciating a religion without doing it for brownie points with older women being the exception

She's a towel head. Why should we care what she thinks?

MKultra and birth control has eroded their frontal lobe and made them retarted

Lack of a father figure to tell that bitch she dumb as a boot. (or in a more polite way of saying : a male rational thinker and guide to balance the emotive thinking of that lass during her youth + before she gets married.)

Slowly.

Here's another one that can't behave. Deserved what she got. #copslivesmatters

twitter.com/5thYear/status/927008435803172864/video/1