A white ethnostate is a pipe dream

Bitching about your inevitable demise is doing nothing to stop it. Your women are leaving you in droves and your death spasms/white nationalist resurgence is way too little, way too late. Your fathers and grandfathers fucked you and fucked you good. Enjoy the ride.

t. literal Tyrone

oh noes my feels you sure got me OP

your lack of an argument might as well be an outright confirmation of my point

If you're so good at predicting the future, could I have the next Powerball numbers?

it's not a prediction. it's happening as we speak. take your reddit-tier banter back where it belongs

You haven't seen anything jamal. Once this thing kicks off we'll have learned to never remove our boot from your throat again. But do keep poking the hornest nest.

>it's not a prediction
Um, sweetie, it most certainly is.

Anything left will either become component to a race of mindless bug-people, or be used as a means to that end. A bleak end, but a sight to behold nonetheless; we may be witnessing the great filter in action.

soon brother

If that's true you have nothing to worry about OP.

keep larping, fatass

I take solace in the fact that it will be the chinese and not a bunch of white dicklets

>um, sweetie

first day here?

I know. I'm not worried.

>b8 post
sage
When whites are gone, the chinks will move in on the negro and they wont be nice. So go ahead, bite the hand that feeds you and make comments about muh brown grandkids all you want. In a few generations, you'll learn again what it means to get genocided.
Watch Empire of Dust, you ignorant niggerbeast, and you see your ultimate fate

>Your women are leaving you in droves
I dunno what you mean by that, intermarriage rates are relatively low.

>white nationalist resurgence is way too little, way too late
I don't see whites being a minority as game over. Why would it be? The races who are overtaking us were once a small minority, as well. Also consider that the U.S has many areas of homogenous white communities, the racial makeup for the country is very diferent than for that of every city.

Thing is, we are at fault for our own downfall. It's white peoples fault that white people are dying. If they are removed from power, and we can reorganize, struggle and put new leaders up, it would be the best thing that could realistically happen for our race.

>b8 post
>replies anyway

really made me think

inb4 "MUH DIGITS"

>he doesn't know Bessposting
no you are the newfag

Don't forget, you're here forever.

try reading it again and this time more slowly. I think you picked the wrong canned response.

bessposting has been dead for months, newfag. Nice plebbit spacing

another nigger joke? yawn

I'll separate my points however I like, Jamaraqueous.

Whats funny is we are being patient with the lot of you. We aren't so prone to degeneracy and violence as you all are. The tribes of Europe - the Celt, the Norse, the Anglo-Saxon, etc - all of us; we are capable of things you cant understand. Let history be a warning to ye: when we finally have had enough and rise, and we will rise, we will make the last 2,000+ years look like a joke compared to what we will bring to the heartless and to the savage. And that isnt just a racial bias: if one of us stands against us, we will smite them too. We are survivors. We always have been and we always will be. And so long as one of us stands, there will be resistance to the globalist. You lot like to LARP a lot with your "anti-fascism" and your "opression." The question is, why havent you all just swept the nations in a giant scourge and get the job done? Because you FEAR us. And rightfully so. Because we are waiting for that time: the time of your "revolution." And when we meet in glorious battle, we will trample the opposers of Freedom and Liberty unrecognizable. The sad thing is, we want nothing more than coexistance with you, but your side has proven that impossible. Quite the impasse, no?

Your move.

agreed. have one last (You) to take to your BLACKED.com racial animus fap

I hope isreal burns to the ground

Hi OP, you seem like a massive nigger faggot. Even if whites were only 2% of the population we could turn situation around. Such is the extent of our imagination and willpower. Two words which might be somewhat foreign to your culture.

>nigger
>making an accurate prediction
Might as well pay your child support.