Continue posting memes in real life. Meme Magic is real, this one will lead to race war

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/clark-county/index.ssf/2017/11/group_to_hold_its_okay_to_be_w.html
itsgoingdown.org/portland-call-action-defend-memory-mulugeta-seraw-racial-intimidation/
soundcloud.com/user-474967745/assclowns-united-its-okay-to-be-white
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This, don't change what's not broken
I'm scouting my area for full effect
Miami

BUMP

start spreading "It's not ok to kill white people everywhere"

So this happened today

>'It's Okay To Be White' demonstrators, antifa square off on I-5 overpass
oregonlive.com/clark-county/index.ssf/2017/11/group_to_hold_its_okay_to_be_w.html

Haven't seen anybody mention this but that's probably because it looks like 8 antifa showed up to fight maybe 4-5 /ourguys/

i made a bunch of these but with the nazi sign on the background. theyre all over my campus now

Did my part.

bump

Saw this today in a small university town. I thought i knew all the local Sup Forums but i guess not. Id like to buy this goy a drink.

Nice work, user.

blumpf

>.com
kek

No fucking way this isn’t photoshop

Fucking amazing, user. Great work.

Reminder to all: Be prepared for another day of posting IOTBW flyers en masse next week

>'It's Okay To Be White' demonstrators
what?
there were never supposed to be demonstrations

itsokaytobewhite.com

It's not, he did it.

What city was this in?

Looks like some T_D people decided to do something in public. As expect a small group of pantyfa showed up to shut it down. There was a call to action earlier on Itsgoingdown.

itsgoingdown.org/portland-call-action-defend-memory-mulugeta-seraw-racial-intimidation/

>We set up a crowdfunding/store to help fund a massive banner-drop!
>Buy a zero-profit shirt here

Those discord screencaps as well as screencaps of posters not actually used are outright ridiculous

Shop is different from the shirt link.

thinking of moving to miami, am me crazy?

Chicago

soundcloud.com/user-474967745/assclowns-united-its-okay-to-be-white