Winter the shitposting season

A-1 (Granblue Fantasy, Ao no Exorcist 2, Demi-chan)
KyoAni (Dragon Maid no Kobayashi-san)
DEEN (KonoSuba 2, Rakugo 2, Super Lovers 2)
Trigger (Little Witch Academia)
Silver Link (ChäoS;Child, Masamune-kun's Revenge)
Madhouse (ACCA)
Gonzo (Akiba's Trip)
Doga Kobo (Gabriel DropOut)
Lerche (Scum's Wish)

Kuzu no Honkai will be fucking glorious.

>Super Lovers 2

>Rakugo 2

Fuck yeah.

I want to do inappropriate things to Gran.

>Akiba's Trip
Shion best girl

>blue exorcist 2
Oh shit, I had no idea this was a thing. Thanks OP

>konosuba

Glorious

>Gonzo (Akiba's Trip)
wew..
They still alive.

I expect loads of shitposting when KyoAni's show and Witch Academia flop in sales

No shit, why do you think only westerners were on the kickstarter?

So how hard will triggerfags shitpost when Little Witch has QUALITY all over it because it isn't backed by westerners on kickstarter?

>Scum's Wish

This would be the center of shitposting next season. Screencap this

You would be right if the season didn't have a Trigger AND Kyoani show in it.

Jesus as if it wasn't bad enough already.

Great season.

I'm ready.

Why do you think we care? KLK looks like garbage and we still love it.

They come back from the dead every now and then.

Thank you Deen.

>Deen doing 3 shows
Worry.jpg

Don't worry. They'll find a way.

>No IG
>No Bones
Lame season. Only Dragon Maid (I hope this is not Phantom Flop 2.0) & Rakogo can save Winter.

Future looks grim.

>DEEN (KonoSuba 2, Rakugo 2, Super Lovers 2)
DEEN to save winter once again.

>Ao no Exorcist 2
Can't wait to be one of the 5 guys on Sup Forums who will watch it.

Sales shitposting is so last year. We don't even have daily Stalker thread despite having a Shaft and a KyoAni show airing.

you can only use stinky bait so many times before it goes stale

>Gran MC

How can they keep doing it?

This is fine.

You say that but KLK threads are full of "m-muh Imaishi" as an excuse for how shit it looks

Is Granblue supposed to be 50 episodes or am I mixing it up with something else

But I hate it

There's already a thread for complaining both for FGO and GBF

>we
No one outside your circlejerks does, pal.

>50 episodes

>Kuzu no Honkai
I don't get it. How is it supposed to be a shitstorm?

>All those shows with maximum asspain potential
Gotta clean the dust off some old shitposts and make new ones on time

Wonder if Akiba's Trip is gonna have similar reactions as Keijo this season.

>Gonzo (Akiba's Trip)
Holy shit, they are like the red skeletons in Castlevania, even if they die they come back after a while, they've been dying since like 2007.

OH MY GOD! LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT THIS LEWDNESS!

They did three last Winter, too. It's just that no one watched the third one.

What's good, pot?

Read the manga to find out

They better go true route

people will say that it's gonna be harem shit

Okada tier melodrama involving multiple relationships, some just sex based, all of the problems could be solved with talking or asking a Yes or a No.

I don't expect too much from the Ao no Exorcist, but I love the manga and Rin is my husbando so I follow it. The only thing I have really high expectation for are great OP and ED for it.
KonoSuba is a must for me. Loved the first one.
Little Witch Academia should be good.

>KyoAni doing Kobayashi

What the fuck

Why

What

I'm not complaining, but why?

Welcome to 2 weeks ago

There are people retarded who truly believe this or is just the same guy from the previous thread now that I recall the exact same words

>Akiba's Trip
Can't wait for all the fujobait accusations.

Yes, Granblue is around 50eps.

Winter is looking 10 times better than this season.

Why would you lie like that?
50 episodes is impossible.

>A-1 (Granblue Fantasy

I really wonder what they were thinking.

Out of the loop, how did the fuck up Gran?

4 cours is still unconfirmed you baka.

Actually, nothing is confirmed now since the person in charge just changed few days ago.

It's true. Gudako is many times more popular.

Just fap bait.

I still think they went with A-1 because they know main story is meh and most players care about side characters.

We will probably get a good anime with popular characters and a good studio later.

This one only exists to introduce the game to young shonen adventure loving kids.

Couldn't be more wrong. She became so popular because she's an evil crazy bitch who treats her servants like trash.

>DEEN (KonoSuba 2, Rakugo 2, Super Lovers 2)

DEEN is always so careful about their karma balance

DEEN already ascended to godhood.

Thanks for proving for not playing the games and just reading meme comics, retard.

Winter looks absolutely amazing.

>he's playing type-shit mobage

Looks like a time to work on my backlog if gaboduro turns out to be shit

Nice deflection buttblasted-kun

>center of shitposting
>implying most people won't drop it after first episode, leaving only a few bunch shitposting about it

Looks like yet another season in a role full of Aniplex and Lantis hype trash with a few game commercials in their not entirely involving their input and then Rakugo and possibly Little Witch Academia for the non-Niwaka otaku.

I've literally been unable to find any actual confirmation on this either from Japanese or English sources. It literally just seems like something Sup Forums came up with. Unless it's going in a day time slot I just don't see it as it's usually hard to get TV stations to even commit to a 2 cour late night slot let alone 4. Either way I'm somehow expecting tons of shilling for it.

Aniplex is seen as pretty much the only choice for game marketers now. It's more for how they do their marketing is extremely aggressive, how they rotate staff with every project and basically act as a rent a studio, and that they throw money around to get popular people, events, benefits and what not involved in their projects to generate even more buzz than it is what they do with the show itself IMO. The anime industry has just kind of gotten to a point where Aniplex always has to be at the forefront of everything that is popular and gets first dibs on any emerging popular license to adapt, any sort of popular games anime cutscenes, literally just anything notably popular seems to involve Aniplex and either A-1 or Shaft in some capacity. If someone else manages to generate a hit without them they'll also just hire away their key staff within months to work on bullshit projects like Qualidea Code and keep them from working on anything for anybody else any time soon I've noticed. They've pretty much singlehandedly been holding up things like the new Attack on Titan Season, Girls Und Panzer Second Season and any chance at more Horizon on The Middle of Nowhere among other things.

Basically the anime industry is pretty shit and soulless right now and a good chunk of it is Aniplex and A-1's fault.

You know things are fucked in the industry when Deen has had among the more tolerable and decent shows of late and has the only thing that looks remotely worth watching in Winter

Isn't Granblue anime going to be primetime?

Why would they make a series with Gran and air it late night? Nobody will even watch it. It only makes a bit of sense if it airs primetime so kids can see it.

Deen being bad is just as meme as Kyoani being good

Except they are shit 99% of the time.

Konosuba had horrible animation but it kind of worked since it was a parody series.

Does this mean Shaft will go with a FeMC Master?

It's funny how few people still seem to realize that Aniplex has all but taken over the spotlight of the late night anime industry and will always get the most popular "best selling" type shit to adapt every single time be it crammed through A-1, Shaft or one of the other small studios they like to exploit no matter how much people complain and criticize them. The late night anime industries all about politics, names, connections and what not before it is common sense and actual efficiency but I mean it's essentially aimed at cynical cloistered shut ins who only care about their waifus and crazy fantasies and shitpost on social media all day. Basically when the producer of Saekano said to it's original creator "none of this stuff matters as long as the show has cute girls and seiyuu" when he was presenting ideas for original content he was unfortunately right from a pure business model perspective as time has all but proven.

Anyway you're never going to get that show by another studio because this is just commercial stuff and that's what Aniplex and A-1 exists for, hype shit up to raise it's commercial potential and crank out mediocre adaptations with popular people doing the music and voice acting with sometimes passable animation quality and pretty much always shit storytelling revolving around teen melodrama or otaku bait things.

Whatever you thought you knew about the industry before about 2012 kind of doesn't matter anymore if you haven't noticed since we're clearly living in the Aniplex hegemony era. The only thing that's kind of surprising here is that people are surprised that A-1 Pictures got the contract for this mobage adaptation.

Probably not since MC has been used in everything that isn't comedy based.

It delivered where it had to, voice direction was fantastic as was the comedic timing.

>Rakugo 2
>ACCA
>LWA TV
Only things worth watching

Konosuba is acceptable too

Cygames makes 2 billion $ per year. They can get any studio they want.

They got MAPPA for Bahamut and are working on their own studio for future anime series and game cinematics.

Sales threads are only regular when a KyoAni show is doing badly, KyoAni shitposting is literally the only theme that keeps those threads alive for more than a couple of hours.

Oh baby

I don't know they might go for a more family friendly general approach and the mascot dragon thing hints in that direction but it seems like a really odd route to go considering the things that make Granblue Fantasy commercially viable to begin with, namely going after whales with waifus and sexy drawings. In any case you know a season is looking like shit when the most anticipated and talked about thing seems to be generic A-1 fantasy game adaptation #131231 by a director whose entire list of credits to date has been directing Nanoha Vivid and being an assistant director on Vivid Red Operation. Also apparently the scripts are just going to be slapped together each week by a group of Cygames producers so that ought to make for just riveting television.

Seriously though as much as people bitch about A-1 Pictures I'm not so sure. That Digibro guy is annoying as fuck but actually kind of has a point about people shitting on their stuff a lot but then them always managing to have among the most streamed and talked about stuff in a given season based on raw statistics. I mean look at how they got people to go batshit bonkers for some 6 minute music video that is somehow controversial for literally no reason at all. Like it's a fucking music video PV for fucks sake, there have been many before and will be many again.

This winter season is actually stacked with good shows.

They can but again for whatever reason people just love throwing all their shit at A-1. I think it's possibly because Aniplex produced some of the character singles and animation for the game and probably had something in their contract that they'd get the rights to any eventual TV anime adaptation. I think that's what happened with Persona 5 too otherwise it makes no sense that the in game cutscenes would be done by Sayo Yamamoto and Production I.G but the TV special is by A-1. I don't know I'd just like to see the industry at least TRY any another studio/producer for a popular game/LN or whatever adaptation again that doesn't just automatically involve Aniplex by default. It seemed to work well enough for One Punch Man and Bahamut.

Who will be Kyoani's opponent next season?

Why do people keep saying this? Like define good cause I'm not really seeing it at all and it looks bland as any other recent season outside of Rakugo. Literally same kind of shit different season for about the 9th or 10th in a row.

we had stalker thread that lasted 2 days because of fujo vs yuri shitposting and it wasnt even about Kyoani despite bad sales and the fact that Reina turned into a slut for cock inbetween seasons

because people told Kyoani to stop animating shitty LN and do more manga adaptions

because people told Kyoani to stop having highschool casts

because Kyoani found a way

>parody series.
Try watching it next time.

>people actually thought shaft had the power to stop GodAni this season

>3 idol shows
>4 game adaptations
>5 sequels
>A whole bunch of LN trash as usual
>3 shows by A-1 yet again
>At least 3 shows about monster girls, one by Kyoani, one by A-1 so people can shitpost
>Yet another ; series adaptation
>Another shitty teen melodrama thing for noitaminA

I'm feeling incredibly inspired by this season. A real mold breaker

The one who's defeated them last winter.

At this point after at least 3 years of the same kind of shit every season late night anime is only about fap bait for ronery otaku and fodder for shitposters who pretend to care about things but really just want to shitpost. Thanks for playing, I'll wait for some of the more decent looking OVAs and movies to come out as usual. Hope people enjoy their stalker threads again and getting to fling shit over nothing important or significant.

They're not doing a prime time show though.

The future looks bleak.