NOT A FUCKING SHILL

THEY TOOK THE BAIT THEY TOOK THE BAIT OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH WEVE GOT A LIVE ONE FELLAS!

Other urls found in this thread:

statenews.com/article/2017/11/nbl8wnj2voi46it
unvis.it/http://statenews.com/article/2017/11/nbl8wnj2voi46it
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
theodysseyonline.com/why-my-school-needs-the-white-racism-class
archive.is/vokSk
youtube.com/watch?v=9NGav1HV9KQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Le sorry, niggers. Forgot link.
Here you go, pink-socked assholes:
statenews.com/article/2017/11/nbl8wnj2voi46it

How do they keep taking the bait, after we told them they would take the bait, and after seeing other people taking the bait. SAD for them, hilarious for me.

unvis.it that shit
unvis.it/http://statenews.com/article/2017/11/nbl8wnj2voi46it

blimp

Race war when?

oh my god

I expect no less from the degenerates at Michigan State. GO BLUE!

ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE
>ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE
ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE
>ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE
ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE
>ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE

So, 'Whiteness' is just their new term for 'institutionalised racism', like 'white supremacist' became their new word for 'racist' when they over used it so much that it lost all meaning.

Got it.

Its working. We must keep going.

It's okay Maggie; ok to be white, that is.

This is why we had to stick to the plain vanilla statement of "It's OK to be white" with NO embellishments.

The fucktard took the bait; hook, line, and sinker.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

Why are there so many new entries for November 13th? What happened today for so many articles to be written about IOTBW on this day?

theodysseyonline.com/why-my-school-needs-the-white-racism-class

archive.is/vokSk

I can't even muster the strength to read the whole of that article. These people are literally insane. They believe in a tinfoil hat-level conspiracy that there is a secret cabal of white men deciding how to oppress women and ethnics. All the shit they get hysterical about doesn't even really exist in the real world.
Race war when?

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

It took them two weeks to realize we're not going away and they can no longer hold back their reeeeees?

bump

Go Blue! What year?

Archiving college and local papers is a bad idea, I think. Based Nordbot taught us to archive in order to hurt the wallets of partisan media. College and local papers are not relevant to that goal.

And we should let them see how many people are watching. If they think they're getting an actual audience from posting "it's not okay to be white" articles, they'll publish more. Sometimes you need to feed the beast.

I dunno but it seems to have triggered the crazy BLM activists into being even more hateful and anti-white.The slightly more intelligent soyboys and antifa types are aware of what's going on but can't help but take the bait anyways.

Trust me, if you read that article you'll understand why it needs to be archived.

Someone do a quick ethnicity check on this Maggie DeHart.

$100 says she's a kike.

Dont you mean Jew-of-M ?
I walked around that shitty "campus", you've got a fucking jewish star on the fucking ground in one of the walk ways. I cleaned my boot on it, and the person I was with got real nervous.

Maximum Cuck.

bump

if they report shit like this they deserve to be archived

>But if I were to finish this sentence and correct what was left out of the true statement, it would be this:
>“It’s okay to be white, but it’s not okay to be black or brown.”

Alright, who's forget to tell him THERE IS NO PHASE TWO?

fixed

Archive it in order to have a copy of it in case the article is taken down. Once you have it archived, you can share the normal link if you don't want to steal traffic from them

> Links pointing to Sup Forums

We should ALWAYS archive here. No exceptions.

Is archiving some kind of moral high-ground shit now?

Replace “white men” with joos, and then replace “Women and ethnics” with white men, and you’ve just described Sup Forums

Sup Forums are the jews

One little problem I have with this though: don't attach Spencer to this at all please. This is supposed to be innocuous and make leftists look unhinged over a simple flyer. Getting the Spence involved will just give msm ammo to say it was part of some racist fear mongering campaign led by le hitler man. He's toxic PR because everyone knows his name and associates him with stormfront larping shit.

Oh yeah. That thing will be taken down in 1-2 days max

fixt

Then again less and less people trust the media and the main people who'll really get outraged are probably ones who are outraged by the flyer alone anyway

>They believe in a tinfoil hat-level conspiracy that there is a secret cabal of

fuckers, that's our job!!

>implying UoM isn't just as shitlibbed
They're both pretty fucked desu.

t. Michigander

At least Michigan State isn't offering safe spaces to students to cry about who won the election, or play-doh sessions to graduate students who need to work through their fee fees after Hillary lost. Hail. LOFL

no its just denying them shekels

No i'm archiving everything since i'm the one building the spreadsheet you linked to me, it's nice to have things recorded in case they get deleted u know?

The grammatical errors are so conspicuous and blatantly obvious and it's making me upset. I don't care if she hates my race; if you're going to tell me that it's not okay to be who I am then at least have the decency to do so with proper punctuation. Fuck.

Hey I’m the guy that papered MSU with a friend. AMA

Kek

hu'white bois on suicide watch

white bois will only face more and more persecutions as your race dwindles to ZERO. In the future hunting white bois will be legal and like hunting peaceful innocent buffalo.

michigan raised, mid-east bastard here.
I attended MSU many years ago, got 2 degrees in engineering.
The school itself has like 20 niggers that all fail out within 2 years and has to be 90% white for undergrad when I attended.
Gradschool was all poos and chinks.
Women at MSU -> top tier
Women at jew-of-M -> fucking kike city
That was my deciding factor after visiting both. kek. no regrets.
I am surprised to see some shit like this in The State News, if this were published when I attended that fucker would get his ass kicked. Perhaps times have changed.

How do you feel right now?

>Implying UofM isn't just as cucked
It wasn't Ann Arbor faggots who helped break the blue firewall

called it from the beginning

I didn't think it was possible for them to be quite so predictable. Like clockwork

Sup Forums is basically just a reactionary movement to leftist progressive social justice insanity. 5 years ago none of these people would be unironic nazi sympathizers or discuss degeneracy, they'd be all obama hope and change live and let live bs or at the most right libertarians. it especially affects internet users and young people living in a city or going to college because that's where all this shit is most prevalent. that also happens to be the main demographic of Sup Forums.

Also why is gamefaqs such a cucked place? Is this due to NeoGaf refugees or was it always like this?

what the fuck

>Whiteness is not an ethnicity, nor is it a culture, nor is it a language group, or any other identifier. It was — and continues to be — a social construction of privilege between people.

How do you get this confused?

They're programmed under the spell of their kike overlords.

Jew magick is strong. Goyim are weak-willed and need the strength of numbers to overcome the Jewish delusions.

They are indoctrinated to hate white people, they can't not take the bait. Just like the clever anons shitposting finely crafted bait, it can't be helped.

Sorry wrong image, this is some of my shitty oc from an old thread of you care to dig

> It's not ok to be white

what do then? kill ourselves?

>kill ourselves
Other way around friendo, we kill them.

Isn't that place like Sup Forums colony? Tell them to fuck off to neofag.

Two and a half hours of jews admitting to white genocide:
youtube.com/watch?v=9NGav1HV9KQ

edyumacashun

the boards maybe. The faqs can be pretty based. I remember one seiken densetsu 3 faq where the guy complained about new merchants every town he directs you to.

They've been taking the bait since the first flier went up, how is this news?

archive.is is also a good way to add credibility to your posts. Newfags and shills are less likely to use it so it can help to identify them

Brainwashed normies are just fucking sad.

What's more useful to the project?
>denying a school newspaper maybe $10 in ad revenue
>making a school newspaper's most read article of the year a racist diatribe letter to the editor

The goal is to get people to say "it's not okay to be white, because I am a fucking racist idiot with double standards."

All of them.
w/ gas

Nice! I'm an alumnus!

>and need the strength of numbers to overcome the Jewish delusions.

Or maybe a little less fluoride and mainstream media

>better suited for an office environment
What is this bitch on.
White men build shit and get shit done. The fuck you on about.
Working in an office with a bunch of women I'd rather die.

It's sad nobody here makes these out of eggshell stickers so they can never be removed instead of basic bitch printer paper

The difference is that Jewish supremacy in the West, and in particular in the US, is very easily documentable and verifiable, and to criticize this supremacy is to be automatically labeled an anti-semite. They have gained highly influential positions of power and have also molded the social dynamic so much so that even the slightest bit of criticism is seen as purely conspiratorial hatred, as a result, thrown to the wayside. The exact opposite is true for white men. They are a socially acceptable target and actively excluded from more and more institutions because of the perceived power they have, not the actual power they hold.

"Based Norbot" was a fucking bot and ban evader who got away with his shit for too long before the mods finally btfo'd him/it.

Use a fucking adblocker like a normal human being and the sites you visit end up paying for your clicks, not profiting from them.

>The goal is to get people to say "it's not okay to be white, because I am a fucking racist idiot with double standards."

Not a bot. We've discussed this 174 times.

Or you could just kys

except we have evidence

>sharty lmao

SKIN THEM ALIVE SKIN THEIR WHITE SKIN OFF

Extatic, I’ve been trying to call my friend but he’s sleeping. But when I finish my cigarette I’ll have a cool story for my dad. Just found out this morning that an old Jewish friend from grade school raped my sister when she was 8. He’s in prison for drug/raping a 14 year old right now. Any thoughts?

>Whiteness is not an ethnicity, nor is it a culture, nor is it a language group, or any other identifier. It was — and continues to be — a social construction of privilege between people. To be white unabashedly is to accept with full force every privilege and construction that goes into the race “white.” It means accepting that because of your color, you are more capable, better educated, better suited for an office environment and more developed. You accept these things because they are all apart of the systematic creation of the race “white.”
I don't understand this. What race am I if I'm not Caucasian (aka. white)? Canadian isn't a fucking race, it's literally nothing, so what race am I? Or am I forever a forsaken because my skin is white and thus the bearer of original sin.

Also why does black get to be a race but not white. Wtf is with the double-think? I hate these people so fucking much.

IT'S WORKING!

rare?

kek

First year of Trump's second term.

gas the bikes, racecar now

There's an extension that does that, it changes white to black/jewish.

Holy shit people still use gamefaqs message boards?

I figured a good number of Sup Forumsacks were LUE members.

>mfw worst rekt shit was the trinity

Your football team sucks.

#ThugU

Yes white is the new bourgeois. We will all be Holocausted soon except this time it will be real.

Jew merchants...which autocorrect isn't changing now that I'm watching it... Goddamn jew programming

Holy kek
>mfw when entire race is saved by a Japanese image board of trolley autists
Who would have thought?

He isn't a bot, he responds when people talk to him sometimes. He likely just has software/scripts to simplify the posting process.

No, your to poor to live next to them.

>Hey I’m the guy that papered MSU with a friend. AMA

Why are you such a liar? I'm the user that papered MSU

Why are you telling us? That dumb nigger, and others like Milo, are involving themselves in this for personal gain. In spite of us planning this as an apolitical action.
On the plus side they outed themselves as outsiders to our movement, rather than the leaders they claim to be.

Good to see you user. Feel like I haven't seen you post in a while.

you know a lot of problems we have nowadays could have been nipped in the bud if nixon had just made "the kent state solution" government policy
look at this dude. he ain't writing any letters about how it's not okay to be white. few realize this