Shokugeki no Souma

Shota Pajeet edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Uc3V8NxKWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Next week it finally ends

I thought it couldn't get worse but I guess I forgot about fujoshit pandering

>Pajeet failed because he wanted to move higher up the ladder and did not understand the intricacies of human interaction in a foreign country.

What a stereotype.

>implying
Reminder Royal discovered that the editor is a bleach fan

Is that real?

It's from 2ch so roll 1d4

>edition
Fuck off

>b2b threads
Why? Not like there's anything to discuss.

>I cooked this for you
is Soma becoming gay?

So what excuse will be used for Rindou senpai to let off Megumi and Takumi ?

>Not like there's anything to discuss.
What about my anger and frustation?

Shota Pajeet a cute.

>Pajeet
What did you mean by this?

Now imagine his smell.

D E S I G N A T E D

Only Takumi will be saved

OOC

POO

IN

THE

LOO

> yo yo yo, wait anothet week you dumb asses
GAHRBAGEEEEE

dumb fujo

ebin

Do people who like Rindou really want to read a doujin in which she isn't smug? Feels disrespectful to the character. I'd rather read something where she rapes Tsukasa.

Sheila or Berta?

Right? t. Rindoufag

Erinafag btfo

How did Pajeet feel when he was able to discover the smell of Jun menstruating?

That's just another aspect of Soma that Erina loves.

It'd be great if the Gumis start giving Rindou some friendship speech and she just crushes them effortlessly

>erina is a fujo

>the stance of pure power

Oh fuck she's doing the "Two Ambulances" pose

>Megumin BTFO already
>Dagumi in some retarded grapple ready stance

>two ambulances and...three body bags.

>the pose of being absolutely fucking assured of your curbstomp victory

Rindou's battle stance has no openings.

That's not why he failed at all.

>Step 3 of 4: Butchering the meat

What would Rindou's wrestling entrance theme be?

So now that it's pretty much confirmed that Sounds won what do you guys think will happen with the rest of the matches?
What will be the last stage?

I hope it's a 1v1 knockout tournament

youtube.com/watch?v=9Uc3V8NxKWw

I can't imagine what they'll do after having the E10 face the rebels. Either they purely drop any sort of "fairness" facade and send them to perform impossible tasks, or the remaining challenges are easier.

Or they give Erina shokugeki-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know it'd be Kubo as fuck but for Rindou to reveal she's better than Eishi would be hype

Oh that would work, have the rebels thin themselves out by having a challenge be a tournament where they face one another in shokugekis.

it's basically all but confirmed at this point, she only settled on 2nd place because Eishi wanted to be 1st

That's my favorite trope though so I'm all for it

I think that user was trying to make some Sup Forums joke about Hayama being Indian or something.

Do Japanese not now how Indians look? They always make them out to be these good looking people, when that's probably less than 1% of the billions of Indians.

Actually that is why he failed. So autistic he forgot his power was not just MUH JUN but MAKE FOOD for MUH JUN

It's close to canonical, what with her never cooking and general devil-may-care-but-I-sure-don't attitude and her saying 'Eishi you can have #1'

anyone else think there's gonna be a cough out and every single one of them will win their matches so they get this shitty arc over with quicker?

Right now it's clear she's always holding back.

I do think her respect for Eishi is legit though.

>do japanese people not know how japanese people look
2D has no more than superficial resemblance to their 3D counterpart. Anime people are a different species from 3DPD

Nope, Souma flashback chapter :^)

user you do realise that the majority of anime characters are attractive.

The LH real life scenes were kind of jarring

He's 12 inches. Flaccid.

Do Japanese not now how Japanese look? They always make them out to be these good looking people, when that's probably less than 1% of the millions of Japs.

Morisaki.

Manga characters are pretty much at least a little white whenever they have red or blonde hair. You can't tell me Eishi looks in anyway Japanese.

And it's not always just implicit, notice how many heroines like Erina are canonically part foreigner?

He didn't want to climb any ladder and his problems were not related to being in another country.

His fight with Jun was because he wanted to protection their place, even if it meant siding with the shady old man, and Jun just didn't want him to get close to said shady old man.

His dish lacked ambition to make the best dish, he only wanted a dish good enough to beat Souma.

Doesn't mean shit my man, Rindou looks like a fucking supermodel like half the girls in school.
Manga characters have very little to do with 3D realities.

This is heresy but she unironically looks better in real life than her anime expy.

I think you're dodging the argument with that answer. Of course fiction makes characters look attractive, but the way most girls are attractive in this manga are in western ways. Red, Blonde, White hair, large breasts, thicker thighs.

If we had a cast of Megumis I'd see your point, but most girls and heck, guys in this look western as fuck

What the fuck is the argument, that white people are hotter or something? Go to /s/ or whereever for that.
>white hair
>albinism is a 'western beauty' standard

>His dish lacked ambition to make the best dish, he only wanted a dish good enough to beat Souma.
This, it's also why I dislike this arc since Soma's victory against him is shallow and meaningless since Soma fought him at his lowest.

>that white people are hotter or something?

That entirely depends on preference though. But Japanese manga artists seem to look up to the western beauty standard when they draw their characters.

>What the fuck is the argument, that white people are hotter or something? Go to /s/ or whereever for that.

Never said that, but if it triggers you then sure lol. My point was that characters in Souma are designed to look western, on the few occasions where they're not explicitly western, like the main heroine Erina is.

>White hair is caused exclusively by Albinoism
Hey user, can tell me the ethnicity of THIS character? Half Japanese, and-

PLEASE user

TELL ME WHAT THE OTHER HALF IS

I'M DYING TO KNOW!

I prefer to imagine Umis grow their nuts and dominate Rindou in ffm after winning.

I honestly just want Eishi x Rindou to be a thing so Eishi can move from being an autist to a 'I cook for my waifu', so that his power level would skyrocket so high.

thats pretty optimistic user

No they don't.
Tits and Ass are liked everywhere. Asians pull off slender better but titties are always nice and asians are hardly all A cups.
Thighs and hips are also universal and Asians don't really lack thighs.
Hair is generally rule of cool and exotic factor, same reason the token foreigner is a thing.
Asians have wanted bigger eyes for centuries apparently.
I'm not seeing how you even distinguish between 'japanese looking' and 'western looking' when manga matches well with neither.

>alice isn't an albino
>red eyes, paper white hair
are you seriously telling me she's not an albino?
I'm 'triggered' because I don't understand what you're trying to get at, it sounds like some Sup Forums setup.

>Sup Forums
That's the second outside board you've mentioned. Let's just have it on the record that you were the one trying to make this about /s/ or Sup Forums or /gif/ or whatever.

And again user, what's Alice's ethnicity? Please, tell me. I really need to know!

Since this thread looks fantastic overall, what would be the ranking of the students in a literal shounen fistfight or similar?
Obviously Ryou would be up there. What if the girls fought amongst themselves?

Half scandi.
Are scandis red eyed, white haired now? You're the one who brought up how indians look in real life for some unknowable reason, which is why I directed you to a 3D board.

Giganigga is probably pretty high up in the list. He'd be able to predict his enemy move before they even attack.

Probably the lesbian chinese or Nikumi.

Rindou > Ryou > Giganigga > Souma > Takumi > Megumi (delinquient) > Meat > Hayama >>>> Eishi

>I'm not seeing how you even distinguish between 'japanese looking' and 'western looking' when manga matches well with neither

Really? Most "Japanese" characters in anime/manga look Caucasian as fuck. Have you ever been to Japan? The majority of the population aren't very attractive user, especially the women.

Nigga what people look like in 3D has literally no bearing on anything and I still am confounded why this is a discussion on fucking Sup Forums.

Actually user, that was someone else. I just butted in when you tried making the absurd argument that the designs in Souma were not meant to look western.

And indeed, even your point about white hair not being exclusive to westerners is irrelevant... BECAUSE THE ONE WHITE HAIRED CHARACTER IN SnS -IS- A WESTERNER!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Big tits and ass wasn't an Asian thing, that mentality was greatly influenced by westernization.

>hating on fujoshis

Truly the worst

who the fuck is morisucci

>who is Eishi
Ain't so smart.
I don't think western or eastern or northern or austrailians in real life have much of anything to do with manga.

B S

Kuga will be on top
>short, flexible and agile, so hard to hit
>knows Chinese martial arts

That's because the ideal Japanese beauty standard looks kind of white, have you seen their models? Morisaki is one

It's a human thing. Globally, early fertility goddesses and 'venus sculptures' had massive knockers and hips.

Fuck yeah

>U-uh... Eishi! T-there's still Eishi
Yeah he's an albino, right!

AHAHAHAHAAHA

He's right thou, alice is a bino.

Are you just shitposting? Back to Sup Forums.

>Eishi
>An albino

muh dick