Are you prepared for the coming black plague?

Are you prepared for the coming black plague?

this is so sad to see :(

got it last week. went to sleep early, next day I was fine.

it's probably not going to be big

STOP IT WITH THE FUCKING AMERIMUTT MEMES!! YOU FUCKING CIANIGGER!!

Yup. I'm le 56% Face 100% Nordic. We're immune to pneumonic plague (that's real, look it up). Blessed Be the Nordics.

>black plague
I love plague now

yes and the following renaissance

This is great news! Fuck it then

The only black plague I am worried about is black people breeding

You have to have blue or gray eyes and be Norwegian, Swedish (historic; current population is at risk) or Finnish. Danes no longer posses the immunity thanks to their interbreeding with Mainland Europoors like Franco and Germanic. Slavs will also perish in a literal decimation. Icelandic populations will *likely* survive do to isolation and low temps, but their immunity s heavily compromised and they will need to close ports to ensure safety.

i live in melbourne, blacks are already a plague

100% Jewish DNA?

My wife and I have an Italian background so I should be safe. So yes, I'm looking forward to it.

KEK

Why is that baby 63 years old?

I think it is time we warn the Africans of the black plague. We need to go to their chat rooms and inform them of the white devil that spreads death by posing as doctors

Good thing the plague they have is actualy a mix of pneumonic plague, bubonic plague and a blood infection that can be called super AIDS.

That baby looks like an old man.
Is there something wrong with him or is he just ugly?

Good thing that means all French faggot will die.

Did a frenchman stole your gf mutt?

Good luck, Plague-chan!

Ei, frog.

You know, how can you just sit there, knowing that a radioactive cloud made by Russia is going to mutate you to the point that of which you won't be human at all, all the while the Plague 2: Pneumonic Boogaloo is coming to infect you?

Looking forward to it. Shitskin genocide al a nature!

Godspeed, Plague-chan!

Thanks for posting pic. You beat me to it!

The fuck are you talking about? The "coming" of the plague. It never left. Hundreds die from it every year. It's just that for the most part We became resistant and started washing our hands. There aren't any large outbreaks in the western world because of that and current disease protocols. There aren't any in the developing world either because MSF just steps in to save everyone each time it happens.

Fuck ye straya

Oh Canada, always ruining the fun.
Never change.

so, what are we doing to get the jews to skip our houses this time.
we're not doing the lambs blood again, are we, that shit is hard to find nowadays.

Go plague-chan