Juden

Reminder that the JIDF pushes the 56% meme and shills perpetuate it. It's their only defense (a weak one) against being called out.

Wrong.

Classic divide and conquer technique

Kiked

(((you)))

Its da juice!!!11!!!!

Huurrrr that's pretty funny :D

yeah but it's pretty fuckin funny, even if the kikes are behind it

Why so mad, mutt boi?

>Memeflag

Everytime. Hello Chaim

GO AWAY JEW

>A fucking leaf

Deny that you're a jew.

Both of you belong here is the funny part, my chosen friends.

im a literal mongrel and i love this meme but stop giving leftypol or jidf credit. it originated on int years ago.

My post was satire. I'm op

I'm just messing around alot of people said it was the cia niggers that started this

and the ultimate in 56% horror

>american makes a meme about europe or india, they laugh
>american sees amerimutt meme, gets butthurt
why cant you guys receive when you give all the time?

Whoops. Everybody makes mistakes, friendo.

>56% meme
i'm euro stuck in a colony. i support this meme and i want you to know this is how euros think of you.

>Still not denying it

(((You)))

The left can’t meme. The Le 2% Jew meme is from Sup Forums.

It's subversion, it all came out of nowhere. All at once, too convenient to not be coordinated

It's a fucking joke dude, quit taking Sup Forums so seriously and learn to laugh for once in your life you tinfoil schizo.

Fuck off Frog twitter. Keep your autism on twitter. None of you are funny or insightful.

It's not that it is offensive, I don't give a fuck. It's that it's clearly a divide and conquer tactic and it's not even clever. America has the largest population of pure whites

It's just bantz. The Bongs, Leafs, Roaches and everyone else has a new bantz to use against us, best to just laugh it off and ignore.

because the receiver is always the submissive
we aren't submissive

Poo in the loo stuck because Indians literally shit in the streets. It's a proven fact. It works because it's true. It's an authentic, organic meme.

This amerimutt meme is forced, and based upon lies, which is why it needs to constantly be spammed in order to circulate.

If you want to shit on America, by all means, go ahead, but at least base it on something that's factual. This Mutt nonsense is just cringeworthy and could easily be applied to many countries in Europe as well.

Good goy

Like Germany

>i'm euro
so are you Nafrian-euro, Iraqi-euro, or Somali-euro? Be more specific.

Do you know how much anti-Canadian racism I've personally faced on this forum?

It's good that you degenerates get a taste of your own medicine.

I think it's pretty funny.

do you spend every waking moment of your life thinking everything is a conspiracy? you are on Sup Forums you fucking moron. this is what we do here.

Why are burgers so paranoid?

at least shart in mart was an accurate fucking meme

OK, you got me, I'm not jewish.

JEWS ARE FORBIDDEN FROM DENYING THEY ARE JEWISH

>JEWS ARE FORBIDDEN FROM DENYING THEY ARE JEWISH

Now say "Gas the kikes race war now"

You're a leaf, your opinion never mattered understandably

Thank you for acknowledging the truth, jew.

You're not fooling anyone, oven dodgers.

56% of my ancestors are smiling at me, European. Can you say the same?

>Muh JIDF
>Muh ShariaBlue

It really isn't, because most countries in Europe are at least 85% white.

This actually made me laugh. Too bad it won't save you.

Kek.

>anti-Canadian racism
oh you mean when we make fun of your specific ethnicity
(picture related)

>Memeflag

Everytime

Is this better?

how the fuck does no one else get this
i'd never seen any of the pics they pushed here before recently. they literally appeared overnight and it was all over threads. classic mass wave (((tactics)))

Mandatory whiter than you Mohammed and I have x guns will be sent your way bong.

yea it's like we don't know that they had a meeting and tried to make memes

Ahhh a bong! You're the most cucked country in Europe, you have 0 room to joke anyone. Just be careful, you might get thrown in jail for wrongthink

I, user, do solemnly swear that I am free, in both blood and mind, from jewry.

Can I meme now?

>Poo in the loo stuck because Indians literally shit in the streets. It's a proven fact. It works because it's true. It's an authentic, organic meme.

>This amerimutt meme is forced, and based upon lies, which is why it needs to constantly be spammed in order to circulate.

kek

The ABSOLUTE STATE of both of (((you)))

That's the spirit, Amerimutt.

christ dude lighten up and shitpost with the rest of us

so what if a fresh meme shows up, you want it to get boring around here? What's wrong with some keks? WTF is everybody stressing out about le 56% so much. It's part and parcel of being on Sup Forums. I'm starting to think you guys are the shills, you know that? You and the "break your expensive coffee makers" idiots.

Fuck Israel I would turn that shit hole to glass if I had the chance.

It really takes a complete lack of self-awareness to talk shit about other countries when you're a Canadian.

You know the funny part about this meme? Only butthurt mutts are the ones calling it some sort of JIDF attack kek

Only if you say "Gas the kikes, race war now"

You fag, it’s because Sup Forums spams this here on mass for a laugh. They have tons of threads where they are and post new mutt memes and laugh about dumbos like you
Just leave this hugbox for a while, not everything is a conspiracy.

Jews and CIA niggers say this to each other

Doesn't make it actually funny

That response had no correlation with what I said, ahmed

You and me both, frien

it really takes a 56% mongrel to shittalk other countries while being a 56% mongrel

It did. You're starting to learn how to banter, instead of crying about deep state Russian kikes playing divide and conquer.

Jesus, it's like le 56% come to life. Has to be shopped.

yup

>everything anti-american is a jewish psyop
Fucking neck yourself you stupid mutt

It’s hilarious that Chaim has such an inferiority complex that xir has to post this dozens of times an hour.

Agreed, a recent study using 23andme results actually showed that on average, european americans had 98 percent european ancestry. Yes we have a lot of spics and niggers in the country, but whites very rarely breed with them (and of those that do, the babies are usually aborted or don't survive for other reasons lmfao).

>Memeflag

Everytime

Fucking decelbrated leafs reee

A based commie? Y u no nazbol?

Know your enemy.

t. came to Sup Forums during the election

Implying your jewish flag isn't

Speaking as a 100% N. European genes American (I had it checked) I think le 56% is funny as fuck, maybe it is the mutts that are all enraged by it.

This

Has already been posted that, Cletus, probably by yourself.
Also lacks originality ;)

Sadly pol just wants to exchange bantz and not address real world issues. I'm glad this shithole is dying it can't happen fast enough

Gas the mutts, white war noaw ;)

Trotskyites get the bullet too