ALL OUT!! EP 5

ALL OUT!! EP 5

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=9190
youtube.com/watch?v=a1cgQPwf1ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dropped this epi 2. Did they ever make any bara fanart of this yet?

They didn't quite nail it.

Coach training begins!

Never seen anything like this.

Is manga translated up to date?

Not at all. The translated chapters will cover about the next episode. We're left with multiple surprise volumes to be unfolded over the season.

Hopefully after the anime it will get translated further, I wish it was more popular.

Part of me is just glad it's still going. That translator has already dropped a few great series. If she's the only one, it will be a long time before we're caught up.

>[HorribleSubs] All Out!! - 05 [720p].mkv

>[HorribleSubs] All Out!! - 05 [720p].mkv

Who voices him? Sounds familiar

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=9190

But the other guy was clearly offside after he passes it, Coach you baka.

Fuck dammit censorship at 00:07:00 ???
Anyone watched the raw know what he said?

I couldn't catch the live today, though I might not have understood. Now I'm curious.

It's probably just an animation error? If you listen carefully you can hear the coach sigh.

Gay.

Oh I hear it, guess I was wrong about censorship.

A question.

Is there any penalties in rugby for breaking someone leg?

I feel like Gion's tackle is really dangerous to take

I don't know if i like the VA on that coach.

Okay Hachi.

If it's a legal tackle then the ref can't penalize. Gion's technique works in theory and isn't against the rules, but more often than not players end up copping a knee to the head and getting KO'ed if they try to tackle that low.

youtube.com/watch?v=a1cgQPwf1ng

But 12 was onside in that, the other guy was miles ahead of Gion when he headbutted it.

Nevermind, I'm retarded, Gion was the one who scored.

>Gion shouldn't be able to head knee tackle forever

This an arc coming up? Will he eventually have to find a more efficient and less self damaging move?

I think he'll keep using it, I doubt there'll be an arc where he gets a concussion and has to sit out weeks of training and games.

They spend so much time showing the players on all fours, panting with red faces. Sasuga female mangaka

Because it can't happen to an MC? It is true that severe out of the game injuries tend to happen to everyone else around MC, though I more meant him having to evolve rather than evolving after a severe blow.

I guess this will naturally happen anyway.

I'm liking Fedora. Brings some direction to the show.

I've been told this is bara, but not seeing it.

Local rugby captain not so tough since getting BTFO

Rugby is srs business in my uni and all thr rugbier normies were like "finally a animu 4 us" and they dwerent ready for all the homo in this series kek

Are they all embarassed now after seeing all the homoerotic subtext in their sport

That's what normies get for trying out anime without doing any research: fanservice and fujoshit.

The non pretty boys fit that. I really couldn't give a shit about fujo and bara labels here.
He's just tough for his sport, but with a good heart for his team. Didn't you see Captain's golden smile already?

The characters in this anime looks disgusting for some reason.

>i
Not sure if I like you, but the coach is great.

The original manga artwork technical quality is much worse. The skills of the animators actually made the faces bearable

>normies
Newfag please leave.

they look so creepy, lad. Especially that fat senpai

Were they expecting a heterosexual rugby anime without body contact for heterosexual heterosexuals such as themselves?

I'm not denying that there is some fanservice in there, but gay pandering is pretty much nonexistent.

There is just something about the characters that look gay

Not fujo means to me that there are no frail effeminate cunnyboys. From bara on the other handI would expect manly men being muscular and sweaty. Out of those two I'll gladly pick bara, but what I really want is lolis playing rugby.

I think it's your average artwork that improves as the mangaka goes on. Not that I would suggest that you'd love the latter art, but it's definitely improved.

I don't like how some of the promotional art makes them, and Sekizan in particular so old looking.

>league
Different code m8

>they dwerent ready for all the homo in this series
Rugby teams are always really fucking gay IRL though? The hazing is unreal

>doesn't like twinks
>but little girls playing a game for bears is OK

user, please.

Bara is a term the nips never use, it's basically western only and just means bigger non-bishounen men.
The nips call 2D stuff aimed at gay men "gei" and the stuff for fujos is BL (yaoi is old and not used much), but the lines between the two are now blurring, with some BL coming out with "bigger" guys, men drawing more BL style stuff and more girls drawing for the "gei" magazines.

This is just shounen sports with some low key pandering.

Yeah. People here already mistake otome for fujoshi so I'm sticking to the known word.

I do agree that the pandering is low. I'm good with keeping it mostly to mags and shit and maybe an sol special.

Shit, and I hoped to have a term for men-only gay shit.

How long until figs bin? I want them all, but not at this price.
It's what user said?