Vote John James for Michigan Senator in 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=REE1fgDgOPc

John James is a conservative Republican outsider running for U.S. Senate in Michigan. He is a West Point graduate, combat veteran with 753.8 flight hours in combat, an Army Range & Apache pilot, a Detroit businessman, a husband, a father and a committed servant leader.

He is a pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, pro-business conservative who has demonstrated energetic leadership, clarity of vision and a passion for service from the battlefield to the boardroom. John James is a proven servant leader who will help unify Washington.

At 17, John made the decision to serve his country. After graduating from West Point in 2004, he became a Ranger-qualified aviation officer. John went on to serve with distinction in Operation Iraqi Freedom where he earned a Combat Action Badge (CAB) and two Air Medals, among other awards, while logging 753.8 flight hours in theater leading two Apache platoons.

After eight years of service to the nation, John James was honorably discharged and returned to Michigan to work in the family business: James Group International. Currently its President, James has led the company from $35 million to $137 million in revenue while creating 100 additional jobs in Michigan and around the country since 2012.
In addition to his Bachelor of Science from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, John has earned a Master of Supply Chain Management and Information Systems from Penn State University and a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Michigan. John is also a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.

John, and his wife Elizabeth reside in Farmington Hills, Michigan, and have two extremely energetic and sweet boys, ages 2 and 4. The James’s love spending time with their parents and family members who reside on both sides of the State. They enjoy the Michigan outdoors year-round and are active members of Brightmoor Christian Church in Novi, Michigan

Other urls found in this thread:

johnjamesforsenate.com/meet-john/
google.com/search?q=illinois state senator&oq=illinois state senator&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l2j5.7666j0j4&client=ms-android-boost-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=rKHj1D2_DjI
youtube.com/watch?v=nvOqi-RcjuI
youtube.com/watch?v=kuKdvtF-mDk
youtube.com/watch?v=8oaTu8PDYsA
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/24/kid-rock-not-running-for-us-senate.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't live in Michigan but it's a beautiful state, I sure hope he wins

Sounds like a good man, best of luck to him

Sure. That's great and all, but what is he proposing for Michigan? How does he plan on supply jobs? About the Flint situation?

All you gave me was his past accomplishments and his political leanings, but not his actual policies.

>a successful black man
>is he married to a white women?
johnjamesforsenate.com/meet-john/
>married to a white women.

Every fucking time.

Is he anti-immigration?

Kid Rock would have a better chance.

ITT we see nu/pol/ in their natural habitat.

The based black man.

Nah for real though sounds like a pretty good candidate. He worked hard and made it and seems like a good man.

Disgusting, fuck that nigger. I'd rather vote for a democrat

Yeah let's see his stance on this before we make judgement

If he's pro illegals then can't get behind this guy. He should know how much illegal cheap labor is fucking over blue collar black people in Detroit.

CONGRATS

You just realized why faggot the OP decided to post this interracial thread. OP is a cucked leftypol faggot

Kid Rock dropped out. He said it was a publicity stunt.
Not sure what John James stance on immigration is.

lol /pol advocating voting in blacks , i never thought i'd see it, what the fuck happened to this place, and he has a white wife too, jesus christ.

>nigger
>conservative
>military background
No thanks.

we have enough niggers

t.saginaw

>/pol
Faggots like you happened to this place

He's just what the Trumpcucks ordered. All you have to do is being a shrieking, howling zionist wrapping yourself in a cheap knock off of the British East India flag, flouting your outrageous parasitism on the American taxpayer and just like that, you magically become based.

You that desperate for a "conservative" le 50%?

lol you shit skins sure are getting easy to spot nowdays

Everyone in this thread is a shill, including me.

Build a wall around Sup Forums

>Republican
>Conservative
>Doesn't seem to hold any independent views
Wew, this paints a very weird caricature of the dude.

muh benefists mutha fuka

Wtf are you even talking about you redditqueer

lol , desperation is settling, and you can definitely tell when one of the most racist boards on the web has practically nothing to say to it, how the mighty have fallen.

and assorted posts

Notice that this is a divide and conquer shill thread.

They want you to discuss this edge case scenario of an accomplished black person, creating a fake division over a non-issue.

A) it's not really surprising that there are super smart, well-accomplished black people. There are tens of millions of black people in the US. That's how distributions work.

B) It is not very surprising that he chose a white wife. on average, white women are significantly better looking than black women. Given the fact that he's a literal multi-millionaire, it is not surprising that he managed to do so. This is not an endorsement of his or her choice, as their children will most probably have severe identity issues.

the issue bears almost zero impact on the topic of race relations in the states, and purposefully exploits divisions over edge cases to create discord and disunity

>redditqueer
Sounds like someone who identifies as a website
I'm Chanfluid. And sage

BASED BLACK MAN IN THE MAGA HAT

Nice try CIA none of those are shills just shitposters. Quit your fearmongering.

Wow LOL, this is what america has come to, a willing replacement zone, will you be happy when you are 30% white? maybe 20%? or how about even 10%? is this still a shill thread?

or are you just a civic pussy boy?

No. e.g. poster T7J/W8Or. The belligerent and dismissive tone specifically reflects a violent and negative sentiment, not reflective of banter.

Notice the "what happened to this place" - false signal of a track record with the board - together with the misguided "lol /pol"

Amazingly enough, the shill has decided to engage me directly. take note.

Debate me pussy, i know you won't.

Go look at the voting blocs of america and prove to me you will keep "american conservative values" when you fall below 30% white, good luck remaining conservative you retarded nigger lover, you were warned.

He looks like a dumb casual from his phoneposting. Does it shock you people come here to shitpost?

As much as I hate to say it, I would rather vote for this nigger than STAB ME NOW. Michigan is too fucked to be pure white man country because of Detroit nignogs bringing down the rest of the state.

Seriously, look at this ugly hag. She's like a future version of Hillary Clinton.

The fuck? You clearly aren't a michigander if you think this rotting cesspit has any natural beauty left untouched.

there is absolutely nothing to debate. I am 100% pro-white and in support of European ethnic nationalism - in the US and in Europe.

Your game plan is that you are going to false "purity-test" every person that might think that John James is not equal to Tyrone from the hood, thus creating a false frame.

The 2 post OP + rabble-rouser (You) combo is a classic move, and was seen many many times on this board. Your unsubstantiated claims about my "civic nationalism" are a classic example.

Begone. You are excused, and free to try your luck in another thread, as per this forum's adherence to free speech.

A word of advise, though, given enough time on this forum, your very own overtone window will shift, and you will start entertaining ideas that you once thought of as "bad".

I'm not from Michigan, but my family is from there, up north. I go to Michigan once every few years to hang out with the cousins and the parts of Michigan I always see are beautiful. It's a real shithole driving up through Detroit or through southern Michigan, but I only really go up north where it is amazing.

Don't drink the water.

So I hear. Luckily whenever I go to Michigan I just drink a lot of beer and some accidentally swallowed lake water.

He's a fucking nigger. He married a white whore and created half breed abominations.

You're fucking retarded mate.

This black man is openly race mixing infront of you, whilst calling for abortion to be abolished which is predominantly used by black people, this means more blacks , more government funds handed out to more black people too.

This isn't me being a shill mate, this is me telling you that this fucking "conservative" is a controlled slave boot licker doing the dirty work for the kikes in the "conservative" party.

This is a smart black man, but he is in noway shape or form on the white mans side, understand that much.

What people don't realize about abortion is that black woman get abortions but then go on to have 6 kids. White women get them, then they go on birth control and become cat ladies.

But yeah this guy is still a nigger who ruined a perfectly good white woman. He is no friend of the white race. You don't help whites by empowering blacks. You never pick black when white is an option.

>conservative blacks race mixing

Mulatto allies are better than white enemies

Fuck that, I've voting for Ted Nugent!

If you love niggers so much then you can live with them in diversity land after the white ethnostate is established

>Michigan
>Not voting Kid Rock
Kys OP

>le baste black man

Fuck no, leave this state and gas yourself.

That's the best you can expect from Detroit. He's far better than Debbie Stabenow, an old white bitch who worships Donna Haraway and probably fingers herself to Marx.

>the lean six sigma black belt corporate meme

Goodluck to you mate, you seem to have your head screwed on , hopefully we can ride out this shitstorm that will inevitably come due to both parties being completely retarded.

good luck to him he will have a hell of a job cleaning out the filth though if he wins

>White
>Detroit
Nigger we currently have Debbie Stabenow, a literal Marxist fangirl in the senate right now. I'd take a nigger over a feminazi whore any day of the week.

What is his position on immigration.

Too bad I don't live in Michigan.
These are my illustrious representatives.
google.com/search?q=illinois state senator&oq=illinois state senator&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l2j5.7666j0j4&client=ms-android-boost-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

You honestly believe those niglets will be conservative when they grow up after their heads are pumped with kike propaganda for 18 years? Not a chance you faggot

great timing. I see reinforcements have arrived, and you are now using another supposed point of contention: abortion and black demographics.

You also try to paint a picture of someone in this thread either apparently supporting John James.

In reality, it is quite easy to to support white nationalism, while holding no particular grudge against this individual. He is an outlier, and so is his wife.

In general, I would encourage pro-white people in Michigan to vote for a candidate who supports nationalist values, and who is of European descent. the rest automatically sorts itself.
still think it's just 'random shitposting'?

Hopefully he doesn't go all FUCK DA NATZEES once elected like Tim Scott did.

white "ethnostate" is never happening; unless you are referring to white majority nations that have long term white majority futures(i.e not america)

America will always have a non-white minority,it makes sense to convert as many of them to your side like the dems did. Its not hard you just want to purity spiral. Right-wing movements can transcend race.

>b-but niggers and muds are dumb

so they should be easier to flip.

stupid user

BLACKED. You mad white boys? We're taking your conservative woman too. You white boys can't even compete.

youtube.com/watch?v=rKHj1D2_DjI
youtube.com/watch?v=nvOqi-RcjuI
youtube.com/watch?v=kuKdvtF-mDk
youtube.com/watch?v=8oaTu8PDYsA

Bump

So pump their heads full of fashy memes goy.

Oh let me guess you rather scare away potential allies?

This is why you wont win.

That is the logic of a loser. The white ethnostate will never happen if cucks like you accept what you have said

At this point i cannot determine which candidate would be the best or worst to be quite honest, more than likely all will have a vehemently anti-white outcome since that is the political climate in every white country at the moment and it will continue so.

Not to get too black pilled but yeah, i'm not really sure what to say, there isn't really a "ride the storm out" candidate, it's just choose shit or shit, it's just getting to the point where things are going to start getting ugly for us.

Fucking BASED black man! One of us should give him a white woman as thanks

Kid Rock dropped out of the race.

95% of blacks vote democrat and they will always vote democrat because most blacks want other blacks to prosper and they consider liberal policies to be helping them.

Race is a HUGE factor in politics, i'm sorry that you cannot recognise that.

No its logic of someone who knows that normies can be won without bringing up race. You gotta meme right-wing concepts without bringing up race alone.

Nearly all races hate Jews and nearly all native races hate immigrants

Blacks especially hate jews,spics and muzzies.

If right wing people can win over black men(who have been fucked by immigration and automation) they not only get more strong backs for a civil war but more votes in elections.

but naw lets scare away voters/hitters

jeez

thnx for the info schlomo ;^)

see
He's taking all of them with his superior charm.

A race mixing black man is not going to save the white race. He has already committed an unforgivable sin against us by polluting our gene pool. This guy is your typical civic cuck who supports legal immigration and denies race realism

I'm sure divide shill posting exists but this is a bastion of free speech that has long had racists.

Sorry but i am not interested in a majority white nation. We are still a majority white nation and look how bad things are.

Agreed, legal immigration is just as bad as illegal.

It's a bigger problem. The legal nigerian doctor is much more likely to marry your daughter than the illegal mexican fruit picker

the ultimate black pill

I'm never voting for a nigger. I already know how South Africa is. American Blacks frankly should be treated the way the whites in South Africa are, with burning tires around their necks and torture

Well it's funny you say that, South Africa is literally the epitome of our future if i'm honest, it's a good example and it's quite funny how everyone just ignores it, in fact a lot of what is happening in there is even happening already in America with the rampant black crime already in certain areas, same as the UK.
i can't imagine how bad it will be under conservative ruling, you have to imagine that - these niggers were literally chimping out this much EVEN with king nigger obama giving them all the handouts under the sun and having a nigger president as well and it still wasn't enough for them, one has to ask what the fuck it is they actually want.

Always remember that blacks aren't causing our demographic problem.

They are one of the few peoples here who came before this country was founded, whether you like it or not. If we can get them to be anti mass immigration it's game over.

Trips of doom.

based nigger
how do we shill this nigger? hes a nigger

Hypothetical: Do you want one white guy to take Michigan who is democrat and will give sanctuary to millions of spics and continue this war on demographics?

or

Do you want one black guy to take the seat who will more than likely back Trump on every policy which overwhelming helps to slow the hemorrhaging of our demographic?

It's not a hard choice even if he is a nigger. Some of us with any sense of foresight can make this decision easily. But to be fair, we have yet to see what his future plans are.

>northern Michigan
>not having a well
I feel bad for any place that isn't northern michigan

Fuck that, I'm still voting for Kid Rock

You must be new here

Fuck Kid Rock. It was always a publicity stunt and nothing else.

He doesn't deserve album sales, let alone a vote.
If there's one minority group you can sell anti-mass immigration to it's black people.

uhh uhh uuhh uuhhhu uhh uuhhh uuhh

Kid Rock dropped out of the race.

>graduated from west point
>an apache pilot

why the fuck would he settle for an average nigress? Hes clearly one of the tiny minority of minorities who can land a remotely decent white bitch. His genes might even be better than hers. For every one of him there are 10,000 Jamals squirting befouled black seed into undesirable wombs. His caramel bastard child might actually carry some genes that are worth a shit, and so be it; how much can we really stop American sluts from fucking Americans?

>LE BASED BLACK MAN
piss off

BASED!

Fuck niggers.

Wtf I love niggers and zogbots now

Nobody cares about "the right wing," dumbass

>Right-wing movements can transcend race.
you need to go back

hey nigger