SSM Plebiscite results tomorrow

SSM Plebiscite results tomorrow

What's gonna happen? I'm feeling like Yes is going to win

Other urls found in this thread:

afr.com/news/politics/social-media-poll-predicts-narrow-no-win-in-samesex-marriage-survey-20171101-gzd6rv
youtube.com/watch?v=l1jXtHkVJOA
youtube.com/watch?v=ErBFWPPWlDo
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/samesex-marriage-divorce-teachings-shows-churches-have-protections-brandis-says/news-story/80239010c5ee176781ea79e166f5afb3
youtube.com/watch?v=NG0WcjGHkEw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saw an article from mid october saying "yes ahead by millions"
The day before bexit votes were released the media said that the remain vote had taken a 10% lead.
They do it to make based cunts think theres no point and don't vote.
Have faith brah.

Going to film the riots in the innerwest , it's a No for sure lads

Brexit and Trump have definitely given me hope on this, but idk.

I just wont be able to stand the smug degenerates marching through the streets waving their dildos in everyones faces

Fuck, I hope this happens

The salt will be so delicious

Celebrations are scheduled in Melbourne's federation square once yes wins.
If no maybe some leftist riots.

Why riots inner-west? The only riots will be leftist variety in Melbourne CBD if no comes up.
Or are you talking Sydney?

I personally don't give a fuck about the issue at hand but I *REALLY* want 'no' to win, just so I can watch leftists throw a hissy-fit.

Even if it passes mate it doesn't mean that it will be accepted.
Millions of aussies are based and don't like them like us.

>my step-sister has recently got engaged to her gf, just assuming the 'yes' vote will win
the absolute arrogance from the lgbtqiap+ community.

this.

i dunno.

i think no might have a win.

the government still has to have a vote on the matter. and if yes wins by a tiny margin, that is definitely going to affect how the mp's vote

Yeah but Malcolm said he voted yes and a yes vote will just put a ton of pressure on the government to legalize it. Especially after spending $100m+ on the vote

Why would someone use condoms while calling themselves a cumdumpster?

lgbtqiap+ rephrased to mental illness

Yeh but half of parliament still don't want it to go through.
Don't think about it too much man, no will probs win.

I didn't vote because i dont care haha lol

gays are either going to be super gay tomorrow

or

crying and getting violent

okay

gay marriage for you gay cunts

More importantly - whichever way it swings at most it will cause the govt. to have to take a conscience vote (which they could've done originally and saved us all $120mill) but that's the rub - NONE OF THIS IS BINDING IN ANYWAY, legal or otherwise.
We've all just taken part in a very expensive and divisive survey because Trumps'Bull was too fucken gutless to ask the LNPootas to risk losing a conscience vote.
Remember that if you get a tax bill this yeart.

I predict a riot it'll be Cronulla 2.0 but this time it'll be against the faggots. The great faggot bashing of 2017.

afr.com/news/politics/social-media-poll-predicts-narrow-no-win-in-samesex-marriage-survey-20171101-gzd6rv

Hope is not lost though. Could go either way

>lgbtqiap+
christ this is a real acronym, thought the user was just meming but you should feel ashamed for even knowing this acronym...

This vote doesn't matter at all. It's a fucking survey. LibNats won't do anything about a yes vote because it'll cause a massive schism in the party which could lead to the coalition losing there majority and Malcuck Turnbull doesn't wanna loose his job. This whole survey was virtue signaling

my step-sister is a dyke, what do you expect?

Supposed to be a narrow No victory, from the guys who predicted trump winning correctly

> tfw they say to be nice to the gays if they lose
> as if they would return the favour and be nice to "bigots" if they win

We're the bigger guys OP, we can win gracefully..

> mfw Yes win

Aussies aren't as redpilled as they were 12 years ago. You cunts are just as cucked as the rest of the West at this point

How bad is it gonna be when koche, Kyle stefanovic and that weird lefty bitch from abc all have rants about the no result

yes will probably win but I know a tonne of people who never even got the survey letter, they don't care either way but still...

I've seen longer than that one, "That's not an acronym, this..."

Why we give the 0.5% of the population with mental disorders such a spotlight, is why we need to reject this shit. Fucken cultural marxism wrapped in faggoty rainbows.

*sips tea*

I CANT WAIT, FUCK!

I hope we win just to taste there tears

and in the meantime were going to have to rely on Pauline Hanson to block supply bills over the next few months or it'll be *another* fucking election.
>mfw I used to work for the AEC and I reckon they're all fucking rolling in it now

Retards making up words for retarded shit that doesn't even exist
Recall this when you wonder why people hate them

I'm still so fucking mad that Onigger and his Jew court passed fag marriage here. Dictator commie faggot.

I wonder how salty and condescending Karl will be. He is the perfect example of that all-too-familiar Melburnian smugness and their holier-than-thou attitude.

It's about the same as you guys.

Cities are cucked while rural areas are redpilled as fuck

It'll be the highlight of my day seeing those two chimp out. Definitely foresee them bringing on a "No voter" to interrogate

Why don’t you do a petition to repeal it

If it's a No win, anyone in Sydney want to go down to Newtown and celebrate?

I just want to see Waleed have a cry about it

but goy it was current year.
only ozzies are bigots now cunt.

It'll be close. Pooftas will probably win. Libs'll pass something that is lip service to the plebiscite because they know if they don't it'll be political backlash and they don't want Shortman's version of the bill.

> Making 50% leave the country instead of 3% having to be a bit tolerant
More room for rich overskilled immigrants i suppose

i'm fucking worried lads
i just don't think i could handle a yes win, we will never hear the end of it
cunts will be parading around in the streets in their giant cock costumes grinding on each other
i just don't want the country my whole family served in the military for to turn into a degenerate waste land
i'm gonna fucking start a civil war if this happens

Hope for the best, but I'll be laffin when yes wins. You are on your way to being cucked.

Because you know that'd never work. Although Trump has mentioned veto-ing it. I hope he does during his second term for shits and giggles.

It will, then you can finally get married OP!

Daily reminder cunts
Our pm is a Jew and he wasn't actually voted in
Our Jew pm had to Jew his way into the position

I'm praying for you mate, I hope that the faggots don't win.

Part I

Even if this is a 'yes', a substantial percentage of the population has already said 'no, parliament will be pressured to vote 'no' on the actual bill to keep their constituents.

Pt II

technically, he was voted in. but when he first got the job, no, he wasn't elected.

This I been thinking of mass murder and suicide and all sorts of thing since this fuck thing began

Every time that smug Arab rat has his little rants I just want to reach through the screen and throttle him.

you know what, i probably would hit that tbqh

Isn't it funny how no one acknowledges this shit? Abbott was ousted JUST LIKE Monkton predicted.

Abbott wouldn't have taken this shit.

This

We voted for fuckin tonesky

Probs won't happen bro, too many cunts have spoken out against it.
All these other countries didn't have a vote their parliament just passed it, now that the government has seen how many cunts are against it they probs won't do it.

Sounds like a plan.
Let's riot and knock out a few hipsters

I don't think you understand how red pilled this country is. All the bogans will lose their fucking shit over this.

youtube.com/watch?v=l1jXtHkVJOA

youtube.com/watch?v=ErBFWPPWlDo

I never claimed that we're any better lad. All I was saying was that the modern Aussie youth doesn't have the balls to go out and fuck up Lebs and faggots like they did even a decade ago. It's a sad trend all over the Western world

"10 hours walking through Newtown with a MEGA hat"

Waleed won't cry about it, he's a hardcore conservative who works on the most leftist """news""" show on tv. Carrie will do all the talking in this one.
It's a catch 22 for Waleed.
>If he supports it, he will go against the Quran
>If he is against it, he will face huge viewer backlash for being a bigot

Same here

you goys gave up your funs for nothing, the kikes own your country, it's time for all of you bruces to take up the boomerang and fight for your right to bear arms back and topple (((tyranny)))

>tfw it smells like an Ipswich Fish and Chips shop....

>having continental yurop cucks in our Anglo master race 5 eyes
absolutely disgusting

fucking too rite bloke.
same with that bitch fucking gulliard.

what should happen when a pm gets ousted is the same thing that happened when the gg fired whitlem,
acting primister takes over and sets up shop for the closest avaliable time for re-election. full fucking stop, none of this bs that you don't vote in a prime mister you vote in a party, although true you don't get to change the captain of the ship half way though the voyage, thing is we should make it so fucking risky for them to pull this shit that it would be better to ride it out.

the saddist part of all this is the last time we had a legit leader and party that lasted full terms was fucking Johnny boy and that was EONS AGO. fuck this POZED ZOG BULLSHIT.
if we can't get the system to listen in this way expect decades of hung parlemnt with pauline and pals fucking up everyting because we can't get our way.

>Conservative
>Islam

Extreme Left.

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/samesex-marriage-divorce-teachings-shows-churches-have-protections-brandis-says/news-story/80239010c5ee176781ea79e166f5afb3

youtube.com/watch?v=NG0WcjGHkEw

>(((Planned)))

I hated kevin rudd and i still do but he got voted into power by the fucking people and for the labor party to sack him is against democracy, same as what they did to tonez.

Get off this board faggot

He did miss every episode when it was talking about muslim

I would actually want to try this and see the reaction lmao
My friend bought a maga shirt and hasn't worn it once because he was too scared to

Here's hoping for a no lads. If so, pic related is going to be doing the rounds tomorrow

He is a hardcore conservative in the Muslim tradition, it's just that it has the same goals as the leftist idiots he works with - to destroy White Christian Australia. That's why he works on The Project with people on the opposite side of the political spectrum - they have a common goal.

Fuck yeah cunt, i'm from the shire and everyone around here voted no lel

That man absolute legend

wtf is SSM

Absolutely based

Do fags not understand the colours of the rainbow

Yep, he never comments when allahu goes ackbar unless he is pressured to.

same sex mongrels

Same Stream Media

Poof marriage for Christmas.

Same Sex "Marriage"

Synchronised Silicone Masturbation

I'll walk to the cbd at lunchtime and get some footage for you cunts if there are

>actually falling for the meme that the vote result could have ever been anything else

If no I will ask a girl out who I have a 25% chance with

this desu

i'm thinking yes will win,
it's gotta be for sure. but only because the majority of the population are idiots who don't form their own opinions.

it's not like trump and brexit where there was huge discussion and opinions could be formed,

people are forced an opinion on same sex from childhood and that's usually "Let the poor gays marry eachother !!! its the right thing for those poor gays :((("

Are the libs going to hold onto Bennelong? Labor putting up that shit ex premier. The abc are already banging on about muh multicultural electorate, hoping to oust them with the chink vote.