Why do Christians eat their own god?

Why do Christians eat their own god?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y9qCsIPzNo
youtube.com/watch?v=as63u60iybA
youtube.com/watch?v=q657rEkgfKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cue endless stream of AFUCKINGLEAF.jpg replies

Sorry user, liberals allready do that. Proudly taking a a bite... what apple do you think it represents?

because of the last supper.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Y9qCsIPzNo

well, klingons killed their gods because they considered them too weak. so we could be doing worse I guess.

literally the one that fell on newton's head

because eve vagina snake apples and unlike jews we cant save ourselves. they cant either. blood has a voice. god creates with his voice. the fall of man required sacrifices and ushered Christ. who bled. for you. if you dont believe on him. you dont need eucharist. he is the temple. this is the age of gentiles. then you will do things like blood libel :)

Just like there are gods and God, there is science and Science. Philosophy matters.

Because it's delicious.

It's kinky

An even better question is why so many christians still quote and follow old testament shit, when they are clearly not bound by the old covenant, as articulated in the Book Of Acts, ie, The Council Of Jerusamlem

The concept that the Ten Commandments dont apply to modern day gentile christiians is utterly foreign to the majority of "christians"

Worse still, it's not 10 commandment, it's hundreds

I think most christians have literally never read the bible beyond a bit of the gospel

No Christians eat their own God unless they're literal autists who've never actually read the bible and are so stupendously retarded they think Jesus never spoke in poetry and parable.

Because God is everywhere, there is nowhere God is not. That means he's in everything you eat.

well, it is clearly spelled out in the book of acts......
Acts 15: 5-21 tell the whole story about circumcision as well and why christian men need not be circumcised, but 19 & 20 really spells it out.

19 “It is my judgment, therefore, that we should not make it difficult for the Gentiles who are turning to God. 20 Instead we should write to them, telling them to abstain from food polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from the meat of strangled animals and from blood. 21 For the law of Moses has been preached in every city from the earliest times and is read in the synagogues on every Sabbath.”

>abstain from food polluted by idols
>abstain from sexual immorality
>abstain from the meat of strangled animals
>abstain from blood
These are the requirements of the gentile christian under the new covenant.

Like we can find later in the Book Of Acts 16: 13-16 where they discuss how they should leave Jewish matters to the Jews, since its their holy law
13 “This man,” they charged, “is persuading the people to worship God in ways contrary to the law.” 14 Just as Paul was about to speak, Gallio said to them, “If you Jews were making a complaint about some misdemeanor or serious crime, it would be reasonable for me to listen to you. 15 But since it involves questions about words and names and your own law—settle the matter yourselves. I will not be a judge of such things.” 16 So he drove them off.

Imagine if they read the bible they'd realize Jesus got arrested for child murder.

>doesn't believe God is everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=as63u60iybA

Those crazy teenage Jesus stories. Dont fuck with his puddles or he will smite your ass

See? Told ya.

I don't claim to be an expert on Christianity or the Bible, for I will forever happily be a student, but based on history, I can tell you this:

Before Jesus Christ and Christianity the practice of cannibalism and sacrificing humans was /very/ common place. Please see the cannonites, molock, etc. One of the purposes of Jesus Christ's time on Earth - as far as I know, once again not an expert, just a child of God - was to remove these traditions. So instead we now "sacrifice" a portion of his body and blood, instead of children. This would allow these ancient traditions to live on in some way without killing little kids.

I especially like how Judas had to point out the celebrity to the only guards in the entire nation that didn't know Jesus.

>"Where is he?"
>"On the stage there"

Wat

Which kid? The one who fell off a roof and died? And then everyone accused jesus of doing it so he ressurected his dead friend and asked him “did i kill you” and his friend said “no my lord”.

So thats why Lucefarianism and moloch worship has never been more prolific hell they are even calling themselves muslims there are so many of them.

Maybe God made a mistake between - and + oh who am I kidding yahweh is a blood demon, Matzoh of Zion.

You never heard about teenage jesus smiting the fuck out of kids on the playground who he didnt get along with?

Damn.......

As an aside, remember the whole "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" thing.......notice how after he said that jesus didnt pick up a rock and chuck it at her head? Jesus wasnt perfect either and engaged in plenty of sinful behavior.

Defy God at your own risk.

God is like Mother Nature. You can talk all the shit you want until you get bitch slapped and watch your entire family die.

Heresy!

I recommend a book to you now.
>The sacred mushroom and the Cross

The truth is nobody really understands the roots of abrahamic religions these days. All we have are interpretation and conjecture.

>hasn't read John 6

nah the ones jesus refused to help because they where cananite children when in the same breath he says not to sacrifice them to moloch so what does he do ?

>not recognizing me.

The only person that has rights to legitimately criticize a messiah and you don't recognize me.

Jesus Christ's mortal trappings where sinful as the rest of yall.

The point of the story was the ascendancy.

being rezzed to not have the failings any longer dying for the human sins.

Like I said, literal retarded autists.

hint : who was the other person to Assault Jesus not the Roman Guards.

youtube.com/watch?v=q657rEkgfKs

Did god make me a celiac so that I could not feast upon Jesus because he hates me?

Is this an album cover?
If so which one? Thanks

its a translation error.

Rothchilds dinner party.

Is that the cocoon your mother shat you out of?

REMEMBER WHITE PEOPLE USED TO INGEST LEAD!
Lead can have serious consequences for the health of children. At high levels of exposure, lead attacks the brain and central nervous system to cause coma, convulsions and even death. Children who survive severe lead poisoning may be left with mental retardation and behavioural disorders.
NO WONDER WHITE PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD!!!!!

what actually is that ? is that a system to provide cooling or what ?

Catholics aren't Christian

He told us too.
Also, it reaffirms the finality of the last sacrifice. The wine and break is actually called the Holy Sacrifice. Instead of slaughtering a goat, or another person, we sacrifice the body and blood of Christ again and again as it has replaced all other sacrificial rites for all time. God made the sacrifice to end all other sacrifices, and humanity can finally end the habit.

this.

Repeat after me.... gnostic gospels are not in the Bible....

BegumGadolic.jpeg

(celiacs can still take the blood)

Theosis, though all in the western tradition have forgotten this.

>we wuz gods n shieet
heresy