Soy boy

How do we deal with the soy boy situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoheCz4t2xc&list=RDEMRoCx7NEN4B1lXoHSAiz26w&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=-mAWOIflpgc
youtube.com/watch?v=i_32WX6Ed50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soy powered ovens.

no free healthcare thats for damn sure.

Save a goy, boy that soy.

Turn them into girls

soy is carcinogenic, They are taking care of themselves with a vegan soy diet.

Soy completely castrated him. Only reason he's so popular is because most gamers are soy boys themselves.

Is he comparing the two types of additions to veggies? What is source material?

Challenge him to a fight.

>"popular"
I think you are in the wrong place we don't use such foul language in these here parts.

One possible method: frame it in terms of uplifting womyn. When a womyn tries to join the military and can't do a pull-up they usher her through because they're pressured to make a quota.
What you could do is argue that women are physically equal to men (i know it's a lie, just follow along for a moment) but that this is not evident in that there is not enough strength training in schools and a culture which discourages girls from getting strong.
That we need that girl to be able to do pull-ups to join the army and the training for that starts in school, not when she graduates.
Boys will be doing that training too. A good strength training regimen in schools will have the benefit of greatly retarding the amount of soyboys.

If you just framed it as a problem for boys and men no one would listen.

Why do you hate me?

Nothing it takes care of it's self. Let them keep sucking up to the matriarchy only to be consumed and destroyed by it.

Fucking kripparian

words are words youd know that if you werent an autistic austrailian fuck

rania is an awful cook

is that fucking kripp?
jesus christ hearth stone really fucks you up

>a fucking leaf

This is now soyboy /general/

>Not eating animals because I might hurt their feelings.

WTF is wrong with these people.

leaf eating leaf

???? Any sauce on that?

Isn't Kripp an Armenian?

he's romanian

Don’t feed young boys soy, it’s analytically horrible for them. Girls less so, but they generally wind up with big tits, so make a judgment call on that. But no veganism for boys, it’s bad for you.

I love salads, but what the fuck is that? Get a variety of greens, maybe some herbs, other veggies for some added flavor and crunch. And bacon bits? Come the fuck on, just cook some bacon. Even those microwave bacon cookers produce much better bacon. Try harder soy boys.

whats wrong with your face

soy boi/numale detected

This picture symbolizes one of the great causes of soyboys. When the young person chews difficult food they work the muscles of their jaw and the strong muscles stress the bone which causes it to grow and develop in a healthy way.
Gen Y got raised on baby soft foods and that is why they have baby soft faces.

To make future generations look more masculine you need to re-introduce tough foods into our diets. This might be difficult because people are time-poor but one of the only pleasures we are encouraged to have is eating. A key part of being a trendy young person today is being a "foodie." With some work you could encourage people to feed their kids tough stuff. It might help the argument to point out their kids will need less orthodontic work if they do.

I'm trying to not crack up

Don't, with the coming collapse the more soy boys the better. Less competition, you can take their things easily or make them into slaves.

helicopters
youtube.com/watch?v=LoheCz4t2xc&list=RDEMRoCx7NEN4B1lXoHSAiz26w&index=7

>56% face
My god, the memes are real

>my ancestor

those soyim preparing for real HRT or what?

my toddler looks more manly than that lot

Armenian.

>soy is carcinogenic
vegans have lowered all cause mortality
rural chinese eat heavy soy rich diets and outlive westerners

In theory there could be GMO foods that help how hormonal health but more likely is that GMOs will do us increasing amounts of harm before we get anything like that.

Securing for yourself an organic food supply and clean water will be two of the most important things for ensuring your children are not soyboys.

We unironically encourage them to join the Child-Free movement (yes, it's a thing) to prevent more from being made in the future. Then we encourage the Child-Free movement to commit suicide in the name of climate change.

just noticed dhqHO+NU

literally NU

Seconded. Or maybe some salmon? Why don't they want protein? :(

what the fuck
that fatty would be handsome if it wasn't for that fat

if fedora man was kind enough to share then everyone would be of equal weight

56%

((((EUROPEAN))))

My genuine first reaction:

"Ew."

Wood and metal diet fag here. Can confirm. After a while you should incorporate rocks.

Th-that's actually a /fa/ meet up from some years back.

how is kripp not skinnier if he really eats as healthy as he claims to

like dude, does he gobble up 5 soy burgers per meal or what?

I think that's a /fa/ meet up pic, if I remember correctly.

I eat soy and im jacked as fuck and i get hard constantly and plow my wife every night and have 4 children. Soy hasnt had any negative effects on me. I do eat meat daily also though im not vegan

Typical iPhone X user.

so they'll all be girls(male) by now?

> hacked to pieces left arm
> retard tattoos
> purple hair

someone raped the shit out of her

Fuck I love Break dancers.
This motherfucker def practiced like the NEET he was in Highschool.
Not "gangster" not "thug" just someone who enjoyed his time and learned a.... Skill?
But I'd fucking hand him a 20 if he was doing this shit in the street. Fucking wicked contortions.

Wtf I hate hating things now.

Who is this cuck boy?

Hollywood needs to hire that freak. Perfect monster for some horror movie.

You're fucking adorable sometimes, skinheads.

Far right pantshitters call affluent, culinary evolved, health conscious people mostly eating ketogenic diets "soyboys."

Meanwhile, redneck retards use the same EBT cards they rage at black people for using to load up on chips, canned chili, oreoes, and more lazy lardass soy based foods.

Skinheads literally think their dead, soy withered cocks are bigger than liberals' eating a vastly superior diet.

Pathetic.

Don't be surprised when there are communists with fists bigger than your shrew-like heads punching you freaks out cold.

We also have higher testosterone and we get laid 100 x more often than the average rape and racism loving MAGACUNT.

The sad thing she could have been attractive before she decided to mutilate herself.

Is that Dylann Roof on the far right of the picture?
Did he browse Sup Forums?

Take notes.

youtube.com/watch?v=-mAWOIflpgc

I do something similar, I scrape the cheese and toppings off my pizza and eat it separately if nobody's watching.

i blame society

Why even bother eating the shit if you're gonna scrape half of it off?
>soy boy
Gimme a quick run down

fpbp

some heartstone streamer my brother watches.
he told me under that ugly batch of beard is an even uglier face, and thats why he doesnt shave.

The fat dude actually has a decent look about him if hed drop some pounds

mirin that neck desu

fuck now im hungry. I wish there was a greek restaurant near me so I could eat some meat.

Dude, there's already enough shills on this board. Why pretend to be one? Who exactly do you think you're trolling?

Wtf is up with that dude? Wtf kind of style is that

Efficient way to trigger the vegan beta males.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_32WX6Ed50

Left is a nicer body than right and I'm straight. Wtf.

It's simple really, pic very related

she's hot

Oy vey muuhhhhh diiiick

Fucking niggers.

>wow a nigger killed his whole family, better sue some white man

lol these soy boys think they're eating healthy by eating salad. after they drown the little leaves in olive oil, bacon and fattening salad dressing...it becomes pointless. The would be better off eating a fucking sandwich.

>bothering other men just going about their lives

you wouldn't say a damn thing IRL and you know it
LARPing ruined Sup Forums

inb4 soyboy i am a literal ogre

He was a regular /fa/ poster. He often went on rants about how niggers were ruining fashion.

This goddamn soyboy moved into my shared house recently. Whines like a bitch on the phone with whomever, always brings guys home, drinks like a fish, and hes a fucking vegetarian. His T count is probably double digits.

Its a soygolem!

He looks like a friend I had in college who would smoke weed everyday, do XTC every weekend and the occasional coke and mushrooms.

Shit on trees

Is that pic related 1000 burgers after? Feel old yet user, because I know I do

At least he was involved with his family and tried to do something nice for them, even if it was completely retarded.

>bio, soy, and tofu
>no eggs because poor chicken
>no milk because poor cows
>no meat because poor animals
>more soy! (who give a fuck about the amazonian forest we are destroying for this shit?)

Problem with this is SJWs are lazy as fuck, so instead of hambeasts getting /fit/, all the numale male feminists will exercise even less to "make it equal", and encourage others to do the same.

sounds like your friend enjoyed college a lot more than you