Flip Flappers

What do you think about another laid back episode of Flip Flappers?

Other urls found in this thread:

nihongoichiban.com/2011/04/10/jlpt-kanji-読/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did they mean by this?

butt

Do you think it's Papika there in the OP?

delet

straight and smooth

>hey cocona, can I put this in your butt?
>no

This is gonna be one of those shows where all the really interesting mysteries don't pay off.

use

Did she speculah about her own job?

>leg down
>arm up

Is that log of Papika's activities?

No
>literally ripped off wikipedia

To the rescue

this anime is tryhard

Wasn't there one or two that ripped off from some unix/linux text in other anime?

flip flappers is good for my soul

I don't need it. Episode 4 was enough of that. Glad that it's back in force in episode 5.

I want Sayuri to be my gf.

Yayaka ass is beautiful.

Glad that there's a show that can make Sup Forums think again. The theories are pretty fun and there are a lot of hidden stuff speedwatchers will easily miss.
Only problem is how the yuri vs het war keeps threatening to derail the threads almost as soon as they start out.
Kokona is an interesting MC, the way the show handles her is fresh and that they don't spell things out for us keeps it engaging. Papika's character is a bit more of a wildcard. It feels like she may not have a moral compass or something like that. We'll see how she reacts if Kokona ever goes "bust".
I get the feeling that Salt is going to end turn out to be like Gendou with his motives. The shot with him in the OP points to some personal motive and might also indicate why he doesn't talk too much.
"Girl meets girl" is an interesting tag for the show but it may be oversimplifying the plot so it's right in our face or maybe it's Engrish for a girl facing herself? They're collecting shards and once the shards are all together, we might find out that Mimi is the girl who is imagining all the world that we see in her head and the entire show is her rehabilitation.
Each episode has to be viewed more than once, if we are to actually understand everything that goes on in it. A lot of things will easily be missed and later we would regret not catching it before we are spoonfed a foreshadowing or a reference.
Newfags will see nothing but another style over substance mahou shoujo anime and dismiss it as nothing big but this will probably renew interest in psychedelic mysteries.
Yayaka's character is probably a red herring to throw the detectives off Papika's true nature. Hopefully the show doesn't go full grimderp on us and can keep up the quality of storytelling it has maintained so far.
Overall, I believe that it might be the saviour were actually waiting for.
Usually, I would go on but read the first letter of all the lines. So I should stop.

Is there one for this episode already?

Motherfucker

I'm out

I'm finally home, now I can post cute Flip Flaps

I can hear it without anything being said now.

I have "force long post to wrap" checked so it's a little off but I see what you did. Good post otherwise

Papika s smart! SMART!

YAMEROOOO

She's resourceful, not smart. Smart is Kokona, but she isn't resourceful.
>PPK is resourceful
>KKN is smart
>YYK is bold
Dr. Salt is collecting girls with different strengths to make the perfect little girl. Flip Flappers is a long prologue to Powerpuff Girls.

Senpai will be FF's secret weapon against blue hair loli.

Just posting in here to annoy IP counting shiptoasters.

here's a theory

This episode, Cocona was framed by a soft aperture rather than a spiky one. It's notable because she's never actually framed by a spiky aperture this episode, for the first time. This is as close as they get (as far as I can tell, please post a screencap if I'm wrong).

I think this is carrying over the imagery from the butt-tube in episode 4. If you recall, that scene had Cocona looking into the pipe, framed by the jaggy edges of the grassy stuck to the pipe, then reversed to her perspective into the pipe, in which Papika was framed by a soft aperture of goatse pillows.

Cocona crossing over onto Papika's side seems to have been a symbolic crossing from the state of mind that was represented by the inwardly-pointing spikes, to a different one, now represented by smooth edges.

I think this is supposed to be suggesting a change in attitude. Where Cocona was previously introverted and guarded, as though she was withdrawing herself from contact with the world (withdrawing from the sharp edges all around her, afraid to be hurt), she's begun to open up and embrace the world -as represented by her willingness to go to PI for the sake of enjoyment- and embrace interpersonal relationships, particularly with Papika.

In other words, this is a representation of her gradual growth as a character

There's no K in Cocona.

Posted last thread

>senpai is a massive perv
This is getting too spoopy

Fuck off, she's mine.

Why did she stop him when he was about to say plugi-

Take note of her scarf/bow color too
oh man

Plugsuit

She's putting it in simple terms that even a Papikana would understand.

Lewd

Scared Cocona is cutest Cocona

there were better shots in that episode imo

Especially the bottom right and bottom middle should be replaced

I think it's neat Bu-chan does dowsing instead of popping a radar dish out or something

Didn't make it, do try to improve it with any shots you think is better

Bottom middle should be one of the straight shots up the clocktower, I think. I like bottom right, though

>nice to animals
Yakisoba is a good girl.

Yakisaba dessho?

This is so good I will now take it as canon.

Retarded childish characters are probably the worst trope for me.

ごきげんよう

Mobile view is pretty shit, what does it say?

>Yayaka gives them a smug Gokigenyou as soon as they enter the PI
>Cocona calls her out on the goofy uniform
>she immediately runs off in embarrassment.
Yayaka is pretty cute sometimes.

gokigenyou

Why spell it out? baka

Also I don't think this show will have a "pull the curtain" kind of moment with a groundbreaking revelation that affects everything in the show, like "it's all in Mimi's head", "Cocona was imagining everything" or something Madoka-like. It might have a couple of twists, but I feel like if it does it'll all be contained within the fairly simple story framework we've been set up with by now

>pretending to read

the spine says "zukan" - picture book.

gokigenyou, onee-sama

Wonder how many loops it would've taken until sex.

If they were in the loop for about 8 more times, they'd be flip flapping their flip flaps together.

I'd say there's something behind this. I think Yayaka was actually being carried away by the place but woke up when she got told by the girls about the uniform. I'm prreetty sure she never said "Gokigenyou" so far.

Man, I love the attention to detail in this show.

I really do wonder if Papika just has a low literacy level, or if she's actually illiterate.

The spooky lesbos are so nice, having picture books available for the special ed students.

As what said, I really like this shot of the clocktower from the last thread and it deserves a grid

ha. I didn't even notice.

Not many, that's sure. She was letting her lick her finger by the end of the loops we saw.

She is the cutest thing

I thought they mentioned offhand that Pipiko was joining in school tests and such. She has to be able to read.

Papika was jumping at the chance to put Cocona's fingers in her wet hole and Cocona was clearly into the whole ordeal, much more than she would admit. Things would have traveled south of that in only another loop or two

Would you stop replying to yourself, !Yayaka?

Joining doesn't equal actually passing the tests

the inside of the clock tower reminded me of utena for some reason.

For some reason I thought zukan meant encyclopedia, so I thought she was just pretending to be smart.

Why do little worms disgust her so much? Is this a metaphor for something, perhaps?

ASCLEPIUS

She was thinking about Papika in that moment
The forbidden fruit is being eaten out

She could just have been making a smug joke about the world. But it could be. It's hard to understand why the KKK faction took so many loops to say fuck it and go find the fragment, anyway.

The other thread got fucking awful, shit.

Adorable.

What is Bu's eye saying here?

They were already sleeping together before Yakisoba intervened.

it doesn't mean just "picture book for children", it's more like "illustrated encyclopedia" or any illustrated book really.

shh

The fact that she was in the uniform means that she's already been taken by the Gokigynoids. She's probably heard that phrase enough times to be sick of it by now, hence she was likely just making a bit of a joke in using it to greet them.

The fact that Yayaka knew about the 12th hour time limit means that she very likely had been searching for a way out of the loop before Cocona and Papika arrived.

What would it be foreshadowing? Their existence? We already know they exist.

It's the kanji for reading

>If I take the biggest book, it means I'm the smartest!

Yomu - to read
nihongoichiban.com/2011/04/10/jlpt-kanji-読/
>mfw I could read that
Powerlevel increasing with no explanations.

Nice catch. Her expression shifts from surprise to irritation to her usual stony arrogance in an instant.

I'm sorry for being late, life gets in the way sometimes.
Anyway

This episode was pretty easy on the Coconut/Parpika count

>C: 12
>P: 17
Yayaka actually barely eeked out ahead of Cocona with 13

Total:
>C: 112+3
>P: 73

The way Cocona says Papika's name here was priceless

Really nice.

I under the impression they were attempting to get the the fragment in every loop which explains the absence of the twins and Yayaka for most of the loops until the last one where Papika found the shortcut.
But until Cocona rang the bell, they likely failed because reasons

Holy shit the quality on that photo is bad.
I either need a better phone or to straight up scan the page next time