Wtf is the matter with you people?

wtf is the matter with you people?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordleaks.unicornriot.ninja/discord/view/214315#msg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pit Bulls are ugly dogs that kill people.

>pits dindu nuffin

This picture actually makes me happy. Pitbulls should be totally eradicated, I say this as a caard carrying Democrat and proud Hillary voter.

You guys are evil, no denying it ITT.

good, I want to give them my thanks

'Pit' must be a codeword

Good they are dogs for Niggers

I was all ready to prove thee authenticity of the screens and that they really are fascists and not false flaggers with photoshop or some shit.

You are proud of this? These dogs likely did nothing wrong at all. You know 99.999999999999% of pitbulls have never bit anyone and never will. Don't you have dogs? These dogs were probably good boys.

This guy is completely fucked in the head.

I have a mut that is part pit, it is actually a very sweet and loving dog. killing animals just because is pretty fucked up.
this is where Sup Forums leads you except they'd prefer that be jews than pits

damn that's legitimately ice cold if true. he'll rot in hell if there is one but more likely one of his pits breaks free and eats him.

>Implying there's a contradiction there

So now Sup Forums is pro animal abuse, what a day

> as a democrat
0/5 you're a goddamn disgrace you five foot nothing faggot

Based. First making nigger breeds extinct, hopefully he will focus on making niggers extinct next.

fake news

In fact since he adopted these from shelters they ALREADY KILLED ALL THE AGGRESSIVE ONES!

shills will shill anything

Shooting an animal in the head is the exact opposite of abuse retard.

>You know 99.999999999999% of pitbulls have never bit anyone and never will
Care to post a source on that? There are 2 pitbulls in my neighborhood and both have bitten people multiple times.

of course you do pedro you don't value animals

>Trying to genocide the manliest dog ever

I hope he gets eaten alive by one

This makes me feel happy

It's not, this is from the discord leaks.

discordleaks.unicornriot.ninja/discord/view/214315#msg

are you too brain dead to realize he'll make zero marked difference on pit popularity? o wait this is bait 0/10

Pit bulls aren't animals, they're niggers

Where can i donate?

Death doesn't imply abuse, numbnuts.
Death to all nigbulls.

Fuck putting rat poison in a sausage, that sounds way more fun

>"Based Texan" shooting dogs
>Still lets his state fill up with illegals and niggers

quoting this for visibility
I'm also screenshoting this whole thing to show to my antifa comrades who think killing you is too harsh

Fucking hilarious. Doing God's work.

Only white trash and niggers have pitbulls.

Yeah because the truth is its more like a coin flip chance of getting killed or bitten bad by a dog that has literally been bred from the root to be aggressive and ruthless as fuck.

True that's slaughter, which is clearly justified against domesticated pets.

>t. buttmad Pitnigger owner

Screenshotting your plans to screenshot for filing in the underground nazi bunker. YOU ARE SO FUCKED DUDE

>nobody needs an assault dog.

Rat poison kills you slowly and painfully, tho. Vomit and shit everywhere.

I don't have an issue with this, and he's a straight gangsta.

bruh
this guy

why does that mean the dog should be killed? even if it were true why does the dog deserve to be hurt?

god damnit I already knew I had to kill you people why is this hitting me so hard

How can you hurt dogs? How can you hurt dogs you don't even know, man? He GOES TO the shelter PLANNING on getting them and killing them

I swear to god I won't die without killing some of you freaks first. I swear before everyone reading this screenshot.

>posting this to faceberg
Dumbgoy/10

>and they mad when asian eat dogs
you guys are fucking hypocrite as always

>I swear to god I won't die without killing some of you freaks first.
sure thing bud

you'll end up in a pit with your beloved pits lmao

True leftists are against pitbulls comrade, they're a public nuisance that must be eradicated for the greater good. It's libertarian conservative types that think these dogs can be anything but violent savages

Pitbulls, and their democrat owners are absolute shit. Democrats should all gas themselves and their mothers.

Get some sleep timmy

It's some (((alt right))) shill doing his part to subvert and promote nigger behavior in his "fellow whites".

I don't like seeing dead doggos but it is for the best

>they be like you racist nazi
me be like so what

I wanna see a dead kike pit next

my dude they are electing a pedophile to spite liberals while crying about poor little 9yo Aisha and rapefugees

I hope you're a lying nazi and not a nazbol. You get the bullet either way but I can't enjoy killing a nazbol with the same relish.

this thread again, reminder that the pit bull problem will be gone when the spic problem is gone

Pit bulls are for niggers and if you're white and you own one, you are literally a traitor to your race and should fucking kill yourself.

yes, somehow this is the fault of black people.

Killing pitbulls is a moral imperative.

Get the fuck out.

Rip in pepsi

>they
my dude, you're retarded.

How the fuck do you morons believe a pitbull genocide is necessary

HOW are you this stupid? Genocide is literally all you seem to want in the world.

Pit Bulls are a mistake of mankind, it's incumbent on mankind to rectify that mistake.
Their sole purpose is to be aggressive, predatory and to kill other dogs. That's all they were bred for, stop projecting sympathy onto what is essentially the nigger of the canine world.

Wow, where do I donate?
Pitbulls kill an average of 30 people a year in just the USA alone!

Pitbulls Maul 1,000's a year that survived scared for life~

It's about the only thing I agree with Liberals on!

OK, what is our /ourdog/ then? German Sheppard?

Vicious pit bulls and their overpopulation IS the fault of niggers. Killing them randomly like the dude in the OP is nigger behavior being promoted by a kike or CIA spook, and tryhards lap it up.
You can fuck off too, though.

>pit bull thread on Sup Forums
>undercover niggers coming out of the woodwork to defend their nigger breed

Every time.

Maybe he's just practicing for the next phase in his plan

>shooting the dog and not the nigger

Stupid fucking nigger shouldn't be allowed to own dogs.

Big, disciplined working dogs.

gonna find this guy and dox him to local PETA. the worst dog is worth more than the best human. I hope everyone in this thread gets run over.

No, the infighting is LARP, you can't fool me. These losers all show up at every right wing event, including lining up to vote R obediently.

Heil victory

Yeah, it will be sweet and loving until it eats your children alive

why not both?

Oh I get it this group isn't real, isn't from Sup Forums and was only set up to make us look like real genocidal maniacs. Be less obvious JIDF/demotwats

Looks like a false flag to me. This cunt is probably antifa

>I would like tots kill you guys
>muh pits wuz good boyz dey dindu nuffin

There are no bullet holes on those pits lies

all that tasty dog meat

Nah, he's going to shoot dogs because he knows the spics shoot back. He'll then brag about being better than yankees while his state turns blue and Dallas becomes a "sanctuary city."

Hail Trump
Hail our backyard
Hail Victory

Wrong. They were bred to be aggressive. To say it's just the fault of the owners is the equivalent of denying race as a factor of intelligence. Pits are one of humanity's greatest errors in eugenics. I don't think they should just be mass exterminated, but it should be a felony to breed them and a felony to bring them into the country.

>rot in hell
>killing animals
do even understand what you type out, or do you just mimic things you've overheard on tv?

>leaf flag
>is chinese

You will rot in hell when your pit bites off your infants face.

And dont play the victim and start a go fund me when it happens, faggot

People who let notifications build up like that are barely better than animal abusers desu.

man these LARPing 17 year olds sure are edgy

Fucking shitbag cop just wanted to kill something. Complete unnecessary!

>late 80s/early 90s
rottweilers are inherently evil and bad dogs! ban them!
>rest of the 90s
dobermans are inherently evil and bad dogs! ban them!
>2000s-current
pit bulls are inherently evil and bad dogs! ban them

one distraction scapegoat after another. sounds like jewery to me

doing god's work

>The hacker known as 4chin is one person

I see you have never executed anyone lmao

I refuse to believe this isn't a false flag. Noone is this fucked in the head.

All dog breeds with physical deformities and high rates of disease or aggression should be phased out. The most humane and agreeable way to do this is to just interbreed them with mutts, which are actually genetically purer dogs.

This generally means all purebred dogs should be phased out since they're all genetic freaks with disease issues (rapid eugenics based on retarded criteria). When you interbreed purebred diseased dogs with mutts, the offspring have less disease. Their offspring have even less. So on so forth. They eventually get back to around what a pure dog should be.

Continuing to breed tiny dogs, pit bulls, and other diseased malformations of dogs which are incorrectly called "pure" is abuse.

>Dead nigger
Pitbull did nuffin wrong

Nothing wrong with this. Only shitskins like pitbulls.

I can agree pits are shit dogs. Slaughtering them for the lulz is nigger behavior, however. It's no different than the webms of nogs booting cats while smoking weed.

Heil

I hope you learn to communicate better with humans, so you don't resort to sublimating your lack of emotional attention to animals.
Dumb nigger.

is u gay cracka boi