Where do you draw the line between office romance and sexual harassement?

I was planning on hiring only hot chicks for my Startup, my HR policy was "no double D's no hire".
But the recent Hollywood sexual misconducts scandals made me rethink about my game plan.

Well i hope it all blows over before I get infamous.
Because there are several women in several workplaces that will need a stern fucking talking too.
>It's not sexual harassment when you fucking initiative you daft cunts, it's literally mutual sex

IS YOUR STARTUP A PARTY GIRL SERVICE

Don't shit where you eat. If all you want to do is bust a nut in a thot, go to a bar or nightclub.

Ever since I got caught fucking three workmates who turned out to be friends, at a previous workplace, I've had this "no fucking at work policy". Not worth it my dude.

why did you post a thumbnail?

No women in the workplace, no sexual harassment. Men want to fuck, powerful men want to fuck, women are weak and meant to be fucked.

It's extremely simple.

Meh, not worth it. Don't hire women, they get pregnant and can't really work in general.

Avoid ALL women in your workplace, like the plague. Try to deal with them at work, after
you dump one.....

t. woman

No tits will be shown. Pic unrelated

Stay the fuck away from tweeter whores if you ever wanna make any money, if you even glance at a fucking Facebook cunt you'll be liable for sexual harassment.

Even if it never was true they have nothing to lose trying

Or gtfo

I was the "good guy" who always gets friend zoned in College, so I don't know how to pick up girls at bars and clubs.
The girls I've dated all knew me for a long time before they decided to go out with me, so I was hoping that by surrounding myself with hot chicks, one of them would become my new gf.

>only hire women for your company

I hope you're running a whorehouse or stripjoint. Else you're in for a rude awakening.

That's creepy. Keep it professional. and that's going to be bad for your business too.
read up on how to not be creepy.

read No more mr nice guy
art of charmed podcast

bars are full of low quality girls, best to find them in your natural hobby. flirting with retail workers also works.

>lefties want more women in the workspace
>women want so much attention they fake harassments and rape to get even more victimised
>women are hired less and less as a result
>their tactics turned against them again

Just like pretty much every SJW policy these days.

Still waiting for BRAAAAAAPPPP posting

Judging from the accusers even the uglies will try to accuse you of shit, so you might as well hire only 9's and higher.

Agree, we need more examples of what not to do like the OPs pic.

>Mentions being a women
>Doesn't show tits

GTFO, nobody cares about your worthless opinion whore.

All male environment is generally better since you can shoot shits and let everyone know from the start the atmosphere in the office (betas or alphas) and bring sluts in as monthly bonuses and so on. There is a reason why World has gone thru such a Boom state since Industrial age is because women were segregated and not allowed to work 95% of the jobs.

>No tits will be shown.
you know the rules; GTFO!

lower your standards and start flirting with girls on lower scale and work your way up, watch Shallow Al the movie

Who's the girl in your thumbnail, memeflagger?

Same with the heart massage saving, men are not willing to give heart massage to roastie bitches because afterwards they can get sued for sexual harassment, letting their heart explode inside them so their veins pop and their intestines flood full with puss is the only solution.

I just want a fucking source

My guess is Jaylene Rio

>no tits

then gtfo i thought the rule was so simple even a woman could follow it

>Fuck three office thots
>They all end up being friends
I think you've just got garbage luck mate.

Her name is Kiara Mia

I've always been told never to date or fuck a colleague, should I risk it anyway?

Kiara Mia makes me DIAMONDS

If she grabs my junk, it's time to krunk

I was planning on hiring only hot chicks for my Startup

Who would do the work?

This is true, the women at my work are too feeble to do much.

Nobody cares about your shit opinions darling,tits or gtfo

this probaly isn't even woman, user was saying in regards to women, no tits will be shown. As in if you hire all women you still wont see tits.

Gotta slowly hint Bro. It’s like fucking a virgin QT can’t just go shoving the whole thing in. Warm her up ease it in.

This pic is so aestethic, makes me feel everytime

>women
>friends
Normally I'd call you an idiot, but nobody could have seen this coming

If your startup plan isn't to go in and hire the most qualified and motivated people from the get go, then you're just going to become another failed startup company. Unless you're only hiring thots to pick up the phone, send emails, and oversee client data, then it just seems like a bad strategy.

This. I banged a co-worker for a few months back in 2013. The sex was incredible but she was a pure thot and had history with other guys at the company. Rumors were flying around everywhere. I got out and made a decision to never go back to that kind of relationship.

Also, it over saturates the relationship to spend 8 hours at work with your gf and then the rest of your night with them non stop.

Fucking on company time is cool, though.

Everything female does to male is romance,
everything (white) male does is harrasment.

At your genitals.
If you're a man, you're gonna get accused of all the shit.
If you're a woman, you get to whore your way to the top.

once he graduates High School in 2022

You didn't have to
>t. woman
It didn't add anything to the opinion, and it generally doesn't, remember this for next time.

You don't shit where you eat.

That's her. Thanks senpai.

>Where do you draw the line between office romance and sexual harassement?
Women shouldn't be in the workplace, period.

It's a lose-lose situation with offices, I recommend not bothering with office-type "work"
I'm a hot as fuck, and everywhere I go chicks bend over for me. Yet in the workplace that shit is dialed up to 11, you'll have uglies crying to literally anyone who listens about you being "mentally unstable" just because you don't want to fuck them.
Like, I pretty much only get it up for supermodel-tier sluts and even then I get tired of them after a couple weeks, why the fuck some of these roast-monsters think a chad such as myself would even fart in their direction, is beyond me.

You are not supposed to post here if you are under 18.

something tells me you're really telling the truth here

Unless you're a homo willing to suck old willies, being good looking in an office is a massive burden. You're wasting the best years of your life in a literal swamp filled with subhumans. (sorry if you're ugly but its the truth). Start your own biz, or fuck around until you're ugly and then join the drones. Men don't age as bad as women though, so unless you're a soyboy you'll need to fuck around until 40.

For those wondering about my Startup:
we design and sell innovative scuba diving gears and we donate 10% of our profit to marine conservation organizations.

Having a team of hot chicks would help the company image and ultimately boost the sells I think, but obviously, I could just hire some models or aspiring actress to take the pictures with our products and post them on our website.
I guess I'm secretly trying to be Hugh Hefner.

I dont need to look good at work, I'm in IT so everybody naturally already likes me because I fix their computers and phones. I'm just not sure if I'd want to risk fucking a few co-workers or not

Sexual harassment only exists if you aren't sexually attracted to the other person.

t. larping neckbread
Women post tits on this website.
No titties; no woman.

If the girl complains about it, give the male a warning. If they continue, then it's sexual harassment. If it's extreme harassment that is clearly unwanted by the other person, like groping their tits, then you don't really need a warning.

I work in IT as well, all tge ladies at the office swoon over my superior intellect, and i get loving looks when confidently stride through the office in my cape

nigga the CEO of this company sometimes even bows down to me, and he's not even asian

thats not a startup you retard

The only thing that makes working with females tolerable is flirting with them. If you can't do that, then there is no reason for women to be working at all.

Nothing wrong with sexual romance at the office

...but harassement should be legal only if you made the bitch cum because how can you get charged if the bitch loved it ?

>not inserting electrodes directly into the pleasure system of the brain and using electrostimulation to make them addicted to anything you want

what if I told you they became friends after you fucked one and the other two saw that as an okay to fuck you.

what if you leave? will they still be friends?

honestly gonna sound beta here but you have to "bee ur self". stop trying to impress them. Women can tell when you are trying and it makes them not want to try. Literally just stop.

See all women as friends and then women will start trying to impress you and you'll realize you've turned the tables and are master of the game. I've had 4 LTRs each of them like 1-2 years and am currently in my 4th one now. The last three were shite because i tried to impress them and then eventually got lazy and my true self came out. The self that posts memes on Sup Forums and has a weird quasi racist attitude towards blacks and plays video games all day and they all wanted out. Literally just be you and wait for a girl to like you for who you are. My 4th relationship (current) is my best one i've ever had. Literally the best thing i could have asked for. She sits around with me and watches tv while i game and memes with me its fucking wild m8.

Show your flag kike
Stop spreading bullshit !

'Weinstein Effect' goes global as powerful men confronted