CBTS #321: MAJOR STATEMENT EDITION

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let that sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

(Needs update) QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend TEMPLATE? Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3934172
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
NEW
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide the fuck Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE
youtube.com/watch?v=Buqz77Dh1NA&bpctr=1510642511
youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8
youtube.com/watch?v=pwQmkP0wo44
newscenter.lbl.gov/2017/02/13/next-gen-dark-matter-detector-race-finish-line/
articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-01-13/features/0001130129_1_central-intelligence-agency-headquarters-cia-super-secret
reuters.com/article/us-science-cern/alice-scientists-enter-primeval-plasma-wonderland-idUSBRE88C1B020120913
youtu.be/18uQEymsCrY
juno.com/free
drive.google.com/open?id=1nidGWMRci90-InTwgAR9FOxdgWIjy0q8
youtube.com/watch?v=8Af9FNFxhKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

KEENMIND IS KEEN >"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....."

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Search analytics Theory
Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline

Older Event Log THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3 (NEW)
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

BREADCRUMBS
Nov 10~
White Rabbit Memes Eyes in the Skys lads Remember our power FLOW CHART Podesta group implodes Soros woos North Korea SA Heating up BO sleeps with CorruptSA Prayer is a very real thing Anons Watching the News Canadian PM missing SA Bombing Yemen McCain caught by the achilles tendon We're fighting for something great SA Purged 200+ ppl and seized $100b 40+ politicians not running >>Revisit Q's Nov 11
Swiss pedo ring is HUGE >> Epstein Island is a temple Bill Cooper OctBump & CIA Theories SEARCH TERMS ARE WORKING CIA has supercomputers named after the 7 dwarves.. Nov 12
Titanic was sunk to remove good men GERONIMO Q GROUP COUNTERINTELLEGENCEGodfather III More MOCKINGBIRD Amazing rundown of the FED MSM doing what it does DEEP DIVE JFK info PedoGate in SA Clinton Body Count user OnPoint UPON THE ORDERS OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF Wizards and Warlocks Memeishly OnPoint CAN'T STOP THE GOOD GUYS Fusion GPS = BEAN LLC? Sup Forums DAY OF THE ROPE SOON ClownsInAction Australia realizes dual loyalty doesn't exist Pedo Symbols found in SeaWorld.. Sup Forums was right again Weinstien uses BlackCube to cover allegations & more CIA dictates 'The Narrative' Sword Dance = signal to start SA/World Purge Dossier RD We know about Madeleine, Podesta

>Hindenburg was an inside job. It's like... a signature.. from a certain family.

Nov 13th
Trump "tweets" from the KEYSTONE state (He's still near the philippines) DHS drills & sub David RockAChild hates THE STORM Lynn de RothFucker hates THE STORM The pedophile ring is the KEYSTONE Or I can control Alice Big if Q Q possibly got Freedom.png from Pizzagate+++ The Titanic was an Inside Job What stands in our way Scroll of Truth Context of KEYSTONE Killary's first mentor Q Orginized by signature Pastebins of book Q mentioned & more Sessions wants U1 investigated truthfully BREXIT +++ Great approach to the Qmap IronEagle Lebanon Storm CLINTONS ROPE SOON The 7 Dwarfs may be lables for factions FBI Probe into Planned Parenthood So remove them THERE'S A FLAG IN TRUMPS TWEET GREAT MEME COLLECTION The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Habbenning..
GEOTE!

Pray. Love

Pick up your energy pack here:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE

youtube.com/watch?v=Buqz77Dh1NA&bpctr=1510642511

youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8

ITS HAPPENING

CRACK THE CHAMPAGNE BROSKIES.

Praise be the Baker from leafland

YOU FILTHY GOYIM WILL ALWAYS BE MY SLAVES!!!!!!!!!

The batter is slightly lumpy, bear with me while I smooth it out.

Glad to have you all riding along

Did anyone cap the post Q made earlier today? It was a fairly short and uninteresting one referring to Lynn (via bracketed initials [L] [d] [R]), but it still seems worth putting into the QMAP for completeness's sake.

I swear I didn't imagine it, I CTRL+F'd just like you said to. Can't recall which thread it was made in, though.

Q Clearance user- Some answers, and some theories
Snow White= Snowden timeline
>>youtube.com/watch?v=pwQmkP0wo44

>From Dallas.

LoL Wow

So when he makes a statement and it's nothing can the threads stop?

ily antifungal

Bush's
Clinton's
Obama's

Work for the Royal Family. The Royal Family has been screwing the planet for years with their wealth..

Rothchilds..
Rockfellers..
George Soros..
Morgans..
Windsor.. (Saxe Coburg Gotha)
Banking.. (Federal Reserve)
Occult worship
Vatican (Godfather III?)
Georgia Guidestones
Bilderburg group
Podestas
Illumni (Illuminati) Freemasonry
33 levels
Bohemian Grove
Abortion Clinics -> sacrifices (+ free meat)
NWO
CIA / FBI / NSA (Jesuits) (Project Mockingbird) (CNN)
9/11
Vegas -> Saudis -> Child Sex trafficking
CERN -> Science -> CERN illum. opening ceremony
ISIS / BR
Huma (Muslim Brotherhood)
HUMA (the person)
KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
Terrorism
Islam
Fake Jews
Pentagon / Pentagram
Haiti (Clinton Foundation) missing kids
Missing children around the world
PizzaGate / PedoGate
Open Society Foundation (Funds Antifa / slush fund for general terrorism)

Mulloch -> Satan -> White hate -> Evil Empire
Sons of _____ in the bible?

Julian Assange (Hero!)
Edward Snowden (Hero!) (Snow White?)
--- Theories ------------------------------------------------------------------
NK is actually CIA ground (owned/ran by CIA)
Disney is part of CIA (project Mockingbird?)
CIA=Mossad?
Switzerland (Geneva, CERN) is also CIA (MONEY?!?! TRILLIONS??)
Epstein -> underground satanist layer beneath island/dome temple?
** CERN searching for dark matter - end of world
newscenter.lbl.gov/2017/02/13/next-gen-dark-matter-detector-race-finish-line/
** 7 Dwarves CIA super computers ***********************************************************
articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-01-13/features/0001130129_1_central-intelligence-agency-headquarters-cia-super-secret
** Alice In Wonderland (CERN)
reuters.com/article/us-science-cern/alice-scientists-enter-primeval-plasma-wonderland-idUSBRE88C1B020120913
** HUMAN MEAT IN MCDONALDS FOOD **
youtu.be/18uQEymsCrY
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All is connected..

I literally just woke up, was there any more questions/statements from Q?
Reading through Nov 13th happenings.

What is POTUS ETA in DC?

Ignore second post referred to, I'm a retard who can't back-and-forth between threads efficiently, it seems.

TBD

What storm Mr.President? ..........................................................you'll find out

The rules have changed!

Greatest bakery from leafland.
Checked.
Pray.

Bump. If the storm breaks when I'm on the bus home from work I'll be spewing

Nothing is a coincidence. Anyone think of a possibility with "Dallas, TX" as a signal? Next phase of op? Something just happen? Something about to happen?

Bumpp

hi

If Hillary goes to jail, my welding instructor said he'd buy me a drink.
I can't wait.
He'll have to catch me first because I'll be running around with my MAGA hat on screaming like a wild man.

in before nothing happens but some trivial nonsense.

Meck Bread. Best Bread.

JFK assassinated in Dallas.
Trump recently released JFK papers.
No coincidences?

Can we get an updated graphic with yesterday’s posts all in one per Q’s request?

You fools are just hastening the Trump prophecy.
Do you really want to be tired of winning?
Do you even know what that means?

Millions of people are going to die.
June 2020.

he is putting locations on only certain tweets, i think the other tweet was in pa

THE TEMPEST EDITION awaits.

hello

as long as the baker brings us some Tim Hortons

>running around with my MAGA hat on screaming like a wild man.
you won't be the only one friend

Waiting here for that statement like

I am spelling it out for you.

HABBENING

It's a REVERSE JFK - Trump is sniping the DEEP STATE /SHADOW GOVERNMENT from an unseen location, all attention directed elsewhere.....

Well, when you consider that there isn't "a family like the Rothschilds" there's the Rothschilds.

Look em up on Wiki. There isn't a comparable bio of any family in history. Rockefeller, but to a lesser extent.

Rothschild in my lifetime has not been anywhere near as famous as you'd think an excessively wealthy family - the richest by far - would be.

All the bad shit - all tied into Rothschilds. The orders, eventually have been coming from them. If they're gone, maybe there are huge changes.

Blackmail has been keeping politicians around the world in line.

Didn't Prince Charles recently, like yesterday or something about Israeli influence?

If Rothschild, and Rothschild-ism (a made up word which could mean all of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion outcomes that we see now) are gone, things are new. If Lynn Rothschild is gone (they do die, there is more than one), that might not mean the end of the conspiracy. You really don't know what's going to happen. You definitely do want the end of Rothschild and Soros.

You could simply say something like Kill The Rich And Take Their Money. The Bernie people didn't like the top 1%. That's a lot of people - 3 Million in the US alone. I'd think we might want to look at the top 1. Not 1%. But the top 1.

This has been discussed. Rooting out the conspiracy. The President of the US has control of the most powerful military in the history of the world. That makes the President powerful.

The Rothschilds control the banking systems of all the countries, and the handful of countries that don't were always called evil and we were always going to attack them.

The countries could all say "fuck you banks" at the same time, and kill every last Rothschild. And the government can go around and grab every last piece of gold from Rothschild and the same deal with Soros.

You have 100% military might (US) vs 100% financial might (Rothschild).

What's in your preparation kit for the coming shitstorm?
How big is your meme folder? How fat is your habbening folder with all the Q posts? Do you have a stock of rice and beans and drinking water? some cash in your wallet? do you have a dial up USB modem? (remember Obama's kill switch still exists and a black hat might institute since they were given the means). Paper to print?

Into the breach, dear friends!! We few, we happy few, we band of brothers!

Forget the official schedule.

Trump may have left Manilla hours ago.

Of course it is.
The rules have changed.
Major announcement.
[C]lowns [I]n [A]merica
Shitposter in Chief

Storms brewing, Leafbros baking,
user is Qing, the cabal is shaking.

where would we dial up to, exactly?

> Checks progress of Black Death
So long as they're niggers, I don't care.

due SOLELY to maple baker, we have agreed on an armistice and will hereby postpone the day of the rake

What if I told you that you are owned like a slave by the Vatican ?

The Vatican’s Black Robes “own and control” the Federal Reserve Bank “by proxy” through the Knights of Malta, with their various trusts and so on. They never own anything outright; they always own it through a trusted third party including the Vatican home mortgage connection.

The Federal Reserve Act was created in London by Baron Alfred Rothschild.

“After much diligent research, several investigators have concluded that there is no known Act of Congress, nor any Executive Order, giving the IRS lawful jurisdiction to operate within any of the 50 States of the Union. When all evidence is examined objectively, the IRS appears to be a money laundering extortion racket, and conspiracy to engage in a pattern of racketeering activity in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1951 and 1961, et seq.

“The IRS is actually a private collection agency for the Federal Reserve System. It originated as the Black Hand in medieval Italy, collectors of debt by force and extortion for the ruling Italian mob families.

All personal income taxes collected by the IRS are rrquired by law to be deposited in the nearest Federal Reserve Bank. In other words, into the pockets of the Rothschilds.

The Federal Reserve Act stipulates that the stock of the Federal Reserve Banks cannot be bought or sold on any stock exchange.

The Crown is the Inner City of London, which is an independent State in London belonging to the Vatican system.

>cern is a money laundering front
You are a decade late to the party, next you'll be breaking the news that NASA is a money laundering front. Or that the NSA is a spook and nothing more than a crypto farm.

GO BACK TO SLEEP GOYIM!!! YOU WERE BORN ONLY TO SERVE ME!!!!

All Q posts to date...
One graphic

It’s vpn ya fucking tard

anything new? Stepped out for a bit.

>>My fellow Americans, this past year has been hugely successful. No matter what the fake news says. We have been working behind the scenes on a very special project. Here to tell you more is my good friend Robert Mueller.

NO MOTHER FUCKING COINCIDENCES !!!

doh!

The United States of America is a corporation, ruled by the British Crown and the Vatican

This is why Hitler never invaded Switzerland because this is the home of the Knights Templar Bank and this is why the National Flag of Switzerland is the Knights Templar Cross & this explains why the Swiss Guard protects the Pope.

Freemasons, nonetheless, claim the Knights Templar as their own. The entire Masonic initiation rite for the Knight Kadosh is a rite of vengeance for the dissolution of the Knights Templar and the death of the Grand Master

You need to go back to Infowars. Here at Sup Forums we can see the Jew.

Great Calamity from the Sky you dumb nigger. Samson option.

Nice, you did get the one from earlier today in there.

THANKS FOR PUTTING THAT TOGETHER YA UNWASHED KIKE

I am questioning why only specific tweets show location, not HOW DOES POTUS CHANGE LOCAYSHUN

Reference to NSA as "No Such Agency" and "Council of Wizards and Warlocks"
Snowden referenced as having a little "Snow White" in him.

>brb, cleaning up my meme folder

Usgif.org and trajectory magazine should be looked into

Wait so ya think i can sleep? Do we really have no idea what time he left, couldnt find anything concrete, soo sleepy cant miss it tho.....

If all this comes to pass, what do I tell my brother?
He's a priest.

leaf bro, youve done an amazing job with these threads. thank you, god bless you!

Love All Things. Bless Creation. Expect the GREATEST OUTCOME POSSIBLE for ALL CREATION. our INTENTION AND DESIRE CREATE THE FUTURE.

PRAY/MEDITATE, focus on GOOD WILL and HARMONY and SAFETY FOR OUR PATRIOTS IN THE FIELD. WE ARE LITERALLY DOING GODS WORK.

Cras Es Noster

From a lofty height we wage war
On the poltergeist with the exalted Christ
Spark the dark with the pulse of light
Strike a corpse with a pulse of life
I spit on the Tidal, it's tidal waves
I spit on the Apple and kill a worm
A fire in Cali will swallow a valley
For every American village burned
K(ek) Elect would've never made it
O' son of man, O' son of man
Who was the angel in Revelations
With a foot on water and a foot on land?
Who was the angel that rode a Harley
From the project to the house of Parliament
And opened the book in the Devil's chamber
And put the true name of the Lord in it?
Old Jerusalem, New Jerusalem
Comes like this beast with a ball of fire
They poisoned the scriptures
And gave us the pictures of false messiahs, it was all a lie
Mystery babylon, tumbling down
Satan's establishment crumbling down
This is the year that I come for the crown
Bury my enemies under the ground

Thanks user!!

>Into the breach, dear friends!! We few, we happy few, we band of brothers!
Shakespeare reference checked (Henry IV at Agincourt)

I want him to call a press conference for all of his favorite fake news reporters. Walk in, fart into the mic and walk out.

>Well, when you consider that there isn't "a family like the Rothschilds" there's the Rothschilds
Duponts.

I second that.

The play is the thing, all the world is a stage.

This is why you do like me. Serve in the military, use GI Bill to get a useful skill, and then go live in the middle of nowhere with a prepper kit.

they still exist. IF major MSM hubs like comcast decide to kill switch, they are going to forget about dialups
juno.com/free

Fucking please
If he and his team players pull this shit off I will unironically believe in a higher power again

>not seeing Vatican = Jesuits = Jews

I'm a generation X nigga. We da real hero's.

Here's a higher resolution graphic if anyone is interested.

drive.google.com/open?id=1nidGWMRci90-InTwgAR9FOxdgWIjy0q8

Yes, more evidence to support your statement and hopefully get some anons from wasting time with other theories

>all the world is a stage
>and we, but actors in the play

youtube.com/watch?v=8Af9FNFxhKw
>Maybe We'll Build you a New Room, One Without Columns. -DJT
It's all coming together

We're all heroes in some small way user.

"Time and date to be set." - FUCK! I'm sick of waiting.

wish he'd give us a clue on timing, been up for 24 hours, should I sleep and poss miss it, or make sure am fresh?

I don’t want to get over hyped... fuggg

Millennials in da house!
60% of us are FUCKED but 40% representin!

Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing.
Q

This should be the headline.

A direct challenge or threat to the Rothschilds.

The people here who have been around, who are old, like me, not quite a boomer but close, people who have read enough conspiracy theories about how the world works, know that the Rothschilds are at the center.

Soros is the political GM who gets the heat, but he's really like an employee of sorts. Soros's money for Quantum Fund came from the Rothschilds. They made a huge chunk of money tricking people about the outcome of the Battle of Waterloo. That was over 200 years ago, which should give you some idea about the scope of this families wealth, power and influence for a very long time. After 200 years of this, you decide you don't want to get your name in the papers if you want to overthrow governments, you get Soros to do that.

Or any mention of a storm being upon us and this place is gonna errupt. I can't wait.

That's some fascinating reading, Spoopy.
Isn't it delicious, watching all this information washing up onto shore? Who'd ever have thought that the mere fact of the Information Age would be the elites' undoing. Soros' billions pouring into Media Matters and elsewhere, every other futile straw the corrupt establishment is clutching, and all of it is going to end up being absolutely worthless.
These are beautiful days and nights.

He can’t give the enemy that heads up.