This is Bleach author Kubo Tite

This is Bleach author Kubo Tite.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/rznieer5om7cmda/Bleach.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a pretty cool guy

This is really good actually.

Are there any other Mangaka who cosplay as characters from their own series?

Isn't that the final boss in Medievil?

Didn't Araki cosplay as JoJo once?

Why does he dress up silly all the time?

He's finally lost it.

Bleach gaijin 4koma update when?

Kubo do not care about anything but money. He made his manga for this. And I respect this.

I need a six episode TV series about Kubo going to cosplay conventions dressed up as characters from Bleach.

he just posed like one.

>Madman cosplays Madman
It all make sense

Soon. I'd read the fuck out of that.

He has an eccentric sense of fashion.

Post Kubo raping other mangakas

H-HE'S FAST!

That's obviously a faked image of Kubo, the background isn't nearly white enough.

>drinking ichiruki tears

Bleach is getting two novels. One on both Rukia and Renji (written by Matsubara Makoto) and another on Shuhei (written by Narita Ryōgo).

Hell to the yes, RenRuki novel sounds meh but Narita is great at writing action and seems to really get Hisagi, if the 13Blades short story is anything to go by. Also that means theres a chance Kubo will draw Hisagi bankai.

This will never get translated because it's usually the IR fandom doing it.

Isn't the 13 Blades story on Hisagi written by Kubo? I thought Narita only wrote the Kira one.

Lab here.
Yesterday I promised to upload all the images hosted on the site, so here they are:

mediafire.com/file/rznieer5om7cmda/Bleach.zip

Where is that from?

From behind Bleach volume 74’s cover, apparently.

Kubo did the Hisagi focused side chapter but Narita also included Hiasgi as part of the Central 46 plot line, he was investigated for his connection to Tousen.

Why are his teeth so brown?

He stopped bleaching.

He is cosplaying Mayuri if you haven't noticed.

I wonder how his wife felt about this

He was playing in the mud just before.

>A RenRuki novel written by the author behind the Death Save the Strawberry novel.

I wonder how Ichirukifags are gonna take this.

Let's post it on Deathberry.

Literal toilet paper.

Literally shit eating grin.

RenjiRukia?! Of all the interesting aspects of the universe they could have expanded upon we get some inane shipping fluff. What the hell else do we need to know about them?
I feel like having an interest in bleach is an endless barrage of disappointment.

Yep. Hopefully they'll have art drawn by Kubo that'll show up online eventually.

It just means that Renji and Rukia will be the protagonists. We will probably find out quite a few other things. A previous novel was about Kira, but we also found out about Hisagi, C46, Gremmy and Shaz and Mayuri. The novel will most likely be about the Gotei recovering from the Blood War and Renji and Rukia falling in love. It is also the perfect opportunity to find out what happened to Urahara's group and how Quincy and Shinigami actually made peace.

Thanks for everything Lab.
I imagine it'll be like lemon in the eyes. Honestly though, I'm not sure why we're getting a romance novel when there's a ton of other shit to explain. We'll just have to wait to see the contents to know for sure.

Well, what would you want a Bleach novel to focus on instead?

Uryuu and the Quincy.

Why Aizen became the way he is.

Hallibel's rescue and returning to power in mexico.

>Soul King
>Squad Zero
>Yhwach
>Ginjou and Crew
>Halibel and the other Arrancars
>Aizen
>Urahara and Yoruichi
>Izuru

Some back story on the shiba family would be good

If Rukia has to be a focus for it to sell than they should do a story about Rukias life before she met Renji.
How the fuck did that abandoned baby survive in such a rough part if rukongai and who gave her the name Rukia?
Why did Rukia and Hisana arrive in SS together?

>Shuhei (written by Narita Ryōgo).

Oh boy here comes Narita again with his weird powerlevels.

>and another on Shuhei (written by Narita Ryōgo).
Finish F/SF first!

Narita also wrote one for Kenpachi, he writes Bleach shit all the time.

Dunno why nobody translates

He's been writing Bleach since before Fate user.

He only needs to release 1 fate volume a year.

Also who the fuck cares about Fate, where's the last Baccano volume.

He at least solved the mystery of Shaz Domino and how Mayuri created the zombies. And solved the issue of Mayuri bombing his own men. Power level aside, he can write character interaction very well and the Kira side story wasn't bad.

>returning to power in mexico
FAT CHANCE

I didn't say it was bad, I said he writes weird powerlevels

you guys are cool, don't come to school tomorrow

So was there actually anything interesting in the final volume, or just more disappointment?

beyond disappointment

How so?

How comes Bleach ended? I thought this arc was meant to go on for like 2 years.

No information about the loose ends. Not even the doodles gave us any new insight as to what happened to the plotlines we never got a resolution on.

It went 4 and a half years dude

obviously Kubo needs someone to elaborate on the previously nonexistant romantic relationship they had prior to the epilogue

Underrated post

Like that fuccboi could stop her.

You think they're just going to go over the missed plot points in a series of Bleach novels? I hope so

>Hisagi novel
>"H-hey guys, y'know I've got this totally awesome bankai. Totally."
>He never uses it
>The end

MADNESS

>RenjiRukia novel
Just as DSTS and Kira novel touched upon the aftermath of Aizen's betrayal and how the Central 46 is reorganized, I'm sure that if this novel is set during the 10-year timeskip, it will touch upon the impact of Yhwach to SS aside from RenRuki's path to making Ichika.

>Hisagi novel
Will he finally get over Rangiku and find a girl who wants him rather than a creepy psycho?

if anything Kubo should make LNs to explain everything that went fucked up or unexplained

Ichiruki shipper here.

I miss Ichiruki :(

>light novel to explain things in bleach

Not interested in reading the writer's "bleach bible" written AFTER the series is over.

>novels
Seems that my role isn't over yet.
I'll talk to my Russian dude. Can't make any guarantees since it's still too soon to tell if these will come out in digital, nor can I say if he will let me release it to the public. But if all goes well we'll have a perfect clear text decrypted ebook to work with.

Queen-Zelda has some lewds if you want.

How can you be so delusional enough to believe that Kubo would cosplay as your most hated character to spite you?

You'll always have fanfiction.

i honestly feel like Kubo would be a GOAT writer if he actually had an editor that could reign his sheer bullshit in once in a while, that just seemed to have been his main problem.
Still though, thats a fucking god tier cosplay.

>cosplay as
I meant "draw".

This person should seriously be on suicide watch.

>solced the problem of mayuri bombing his own men

Kubo Tite, making his previously written work LESS interesting one page at a time.

He had more balls as a writer in the SS arc than any other time.

Thanks, Lon.

>And solved the issue of Mayuri bombing his own men.
Wait what was the explanation for Mayuri bombing his dudes?

>Kubo Tite, making his previously written work LESS interesting one page at a time.

You do know we're talking about the Narita novels, right? As in not written by Kubo? Fucking retard.

Not him but the novel did mention Mayuri was tried by the C46 for it, I'm guessing he was acquitted though since he didn't lose his rank.

Nice. When is Mayuri running for Captain Commander? #ImWithJapaneseMengele

Which colorspread is the shuhei art from?

>I sacrifice whole towns to keep you all in power so what's a few more monkeys going up in flames?

Quite honestly I'd believe it if someone told me he trolls his fans just for the heck of it.

Aizen

Yamada & Seinosuke.

Kubo supports genocide?

Of all the possible characters or events/bacstories why Hisagi and Renruki? There's literally nothing to squeeze out of those we got all the depth we could get and no a possible bankai reveal doesn't give enough grounds for a whole light novel.
Why not royal guard characters backstory? Yoruichi or Urahara? Espadas dead or living? Isshin? Shiba family? Original Gotei 13? The four new captains? How the quincies were enlisted? Even retelling of Arrancar arc from Aizen or Gin's perspective or even detailing Matsumoto's missing soul dropped plot has more potential content? But no Hisagi he was soooo important and mattered when you could literally replace him in any scene with Kira, who was a much more interesting character.

Novels might lead to a Databook. I'm excited.

>Getting your hopes up like that.
It's like you WANT to live a life of endless disappointment.

Kubo is free now, he can do whatever he wants. We have the inevitable databook and video to look forward to. I'm excited.

Everyone here is complaining about RenRuki and I'm just confused why Hisagi got a book. I mean, he's a neat character and all, but why him?

It's not as his own character, but the mangaka of Konjiki no Gash / Gash Bell has a Rocketeer riding suit.

And trademark law doesnt exist on your short bus I guess?