Kizumonogatari

Rejoice, Europoors.
Germany is getting Kizumonogatari 1-3 in cinema, only ~20 days after it premiers in Japan.
eventbrite.de/e/akiba-pass-festival-2017-munchen-tickets-29110488254

Other urls found in this thread:

akibapass.de/de/v2/news/detail/2946/akiba-pass-festival-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Watching flops

Do anime movies in gaijin countries have subtitles?

Either subs or dubs.
This one will have subs.

My German isn't very good. But this is as close as Kizumonogatari is going to come to my home country. I'm probably going. Hope the subs will be in English, but if I combine what I know of Japanese and German I might be able to understand more than half of the film.

> being a europoor is suffering.

Going to the cinema to watch anime is hell. I would rather not do that. Anyone with half a brain will wait for the BDs.

Who said that? Who are you quoting?

I hate germans now

FUCK YES

Gonna watch it in Vienna, just like part I

Really sucks that we didn't get part 2, but watching it again as a trilogy is fine I guess

> still no PV for Part 3
Come on Shaft

Do you think everyone in Europe lives in Germanistan?

Europe is tiny

Guess I'll just pack my bags and drive for 10 hours or so until I arrive in Germany then.

I mean... it airing in Germany does fucking nothing for me as a swede.

I guess I will have to

Just fly

Europe is interconnected and tiny you autistic Sup Forums reject. If you really want to see it you take a train or plane to Germany.

Let me hitch a ride user, I'll bring snacks.

I will go to Vienna from Italy

expect later this month, I don't think nekketsu got its pv until july and the movie came out in august

Nekketsu got the first 30s PV in March

Unfortunately I'd probably understand more of the japanese being spoken than the german being subbed, which is to say, not a lot, so I think I'll pass.

see u there user

in vienna and cologne with english subtitles too

akibapass.de/de/v2/news/detail/2946/akiba-pass-festival-2017