One Piece

What are you looking forward to the most in this arc?

>another new thread

>When Sanji said everyone would suffer of their marriage, she said she wouldn't let it happen. Then she said she wants to marry him and that he's her only savior.

>Sanji said everyone would suffer of their marriage, she said she wouldn't let it happen
>she said she wants to marry him and that he's her only savior

It's probably pointless to reply to this now but this person is incorrect, right? I agree that Pudding isn't lying but what the fuck? Sanji was saying everyone would suffer if they DIDN'T get married, and what Pudding was saying was that she wouldn't let their marriage be hell for him, as in how it was for him before he left G66, with no people around who care about him

Then when Pudding thinks she's being too presumptuous Sanji is actually touched and grabs her and tells her she's his only saviour now/in the scenario of being married and having to give up his adventure

Right? I feel like this is really obvious

caesar saves luffy

Why doesn't Jaji marry Big Mom?

YEAR OF BROOK
E
A
R

O
F

BEST SKELLY
R
O
O
K

>"keep you waiting, huh?"
>"ceasar! join my crew!"

What if Pudding has a penis?

Double docking

That's gonna be a pain in the ass for Sanji.

Caesar jimbe brook and pedro will save luffy.

They will also join the crew afterwards

check'd

judge getting BTFO

What about sad hill and king baum?

realistically it goes like this.
>"mugiwara, i'll help you get out from this situation"
>"i don't need help from the likes of you"
>"don't be stupid, you want to get sanji back or not?
>"okay, so how's the deal?"
>"alright listen, i'll help you getting out through this situation with my keikaku. But there's a catch."
>"what is it?"
>"take me to the sea with you"

sanji and pudding's wedding night

There was happy hill right beside the sad hill

Is Zoro stronger than Luffy?

Is Franky stronger than Sanji?

no to both.

>It's a words words words words words and nothing happens chapter

Zoro is probably almost just as strong as Luffy and will lag behind once Luffy awakens his DF. Franky is way behind Sanji though.

Sanji shouldn't be anywhere near as strong as he is. It's bullshit.

Luffy and Zolo being in the monster trio makes perfect sense -- they trained every day of their life and were guided by incredibly powerful people.

Sanji just got into barfights from time to time and trained to be a cook. He should be in the same tier as Usopp and Nami.

Luffy's awakening will consist of what exactly?

you underestimate zeff

Pudding is batshit insane calling it now.

Nami becomes fat and can't stop farting.
What do?

I'm starting to get the feeling that people will post this meme even in a chapter where 8/9 strawhats die, Buggy takes over as a Yonkou and Dragon is revealed to be Blackbeard's former lover.

Pudding is going to join

I think you should reread Baratie's arc.

He can stretch his body almost infinitely and in anyway he wants. Something like Reed Richards' power.

sexual awakening, obviously. this will allow him to elongate himself without a direct use of his DF.

he becomes gum

Oda is a Zorodickrider. You can safely assume that Zoro will get Asura 2.0 or 3.0 (Nidai or Shodai) when Luffy awakens his fruit.

That's why its a meme

I know what will happen, buggy will save Luffy

Majin Buu

he already came close when fighting Cracker

satan confirms fuck yeah

Hisoka please go and stay go.

>Buggy saves Luffy
>Kills Big Mom
>Urouge kills THE Kaido

Ma D Monk vs Buggy D clown when?

People always say that but I see Oda riding Luffy's rubber dick as hard as he can ever since...forever. Lately, everything is about Luffy and Zoro hasn't even fought a proper opponent yet.

>cutting off her puddings
faggot

The Baratie arc lines up pretty well with what I said. Sanji's background isn't nearly as impressive as Chopper, Franky or Robin. They should all be stronger than him. But Oda fucking loves Sanji.

So perky.

She looks kinda ugly in that portrait.

She looks much, much better when she was first introduced (after FI) and when meeting Luffy and co in the chocolate island.

>Zoro hasn't even fought a proper opponent yet.

My money's on wano. That's when we'll see him go all out.

He rides both their dicks, just in different ways. Luffy still actually gets cool, long and creative fights.

Zoro gets to oneshot his opponents every single time and the narrative wanks him off about how cool and strong he is.

Oh, I'm not saying he's exclusively a Zoro dickrider. It's always him and Luffy and occasionaly the others. Luffy and Zoro get the most badass scenes and fights and double pages consistently.

About the fights. That's just it. The only person that Zoro has struggled even a bit against post-TS is a fucking Admiral. And even then he got over the Gravity somehow. Granted, Fuji wasn't trying and all of Zoro's opponents were significantly weaker than Luffy's, but it really feels like Oda is just building up Zoro hype for Wano. Every single fight he has had, he wins overwhelmingly. Except the Yeti Cool brothers, of course.

SaNafags and Bumplimitfags EPIC BTFO

Not him, but I don't see why the background of a character should make him or her stronger or weaker.

Especially as none of the guys you mentioned had fight-focused stories.

And, even if maybe late and in a half-assed way, we might get an explanation this arc as to why Sanji can do certain things he does without training that hard or being a DF user.

Now my concern is Zoro jobbing to 3 calamaties. I mean, Oda's building all the hype for Zoro but in case he did end up defeating one of the 3 it would shit on Luffy's image. On the other hand if he got beaten then it will be a freakin' jobbing moment.

>it would shit on Luffy's image
How?

For Kaido to finally die

Puddings third eye and possible DF powers.
Sanji risking his own hands.
Sanji, Brook and/or Chopper screaming LUFFY IS THE MAN THAT WILL BE PK!!!
Nami using her weather powers to counter/surpass BM with Prometeus and Zeus.
Newspapers all around the world increasing Luffy's infamity.
I agree with you, but Pudding could still be a backstaber. Not Oda's style, but he could be trying something new.
> they trained every day of their life and were guided by incredibly powerful people. They trained but they actually lacked guidance. Kuina's dad was never shown training alongside Zoro. Shanks left since before day one.
Zoro is strong because he would always try to lift a bigger rock and meditate into a deeper state, while Luffy just kept trying to beat the mountain and keep with his bros.

Sanji is the one that actually had a teacher.
Anyway, he actually started relatively weak. You can see this in AP, when Zoro and Luffy where both incapacitated, Sanji still struggled while being healthy.
Stretching abstract concepts like time, lifespan and nakamanship.

>infamity
It's "infamy".

Luffy had trouble beating cracker and won only because of different kind of interference. If Zoro managed to beat one of the 3 that would mean Zoro is stronger than Luffy.

Not a Zorofag (I like him, but prefer Sanjay), but I'm so dissapointed that Zoro isn't in this one arc.

He has the biggest relationship (even if it's more hate than love, or so they want to show) with Sanji, apart from Luffy. Their relationship dynamic is the most fun within the whole group, so it's a shame he's not here.

I mean, he could have brought the bantz (prior to these emotional chapters, I guess) in regards to Sanji and his wedding as well as his siblings and Reiju.

Don't really appreaciate the whole separating the crew thing, although I get why it's done.

>Pedro
>joining

Huh? Urouge beat one. Luffy beat one. Sure, he had Nami's help but that means literally nothing. Every match depends on how the abilities are used. Zoro HAS to beat one. If he doesn't then THAT would shit on Luffy's image. The world considers him to be incredibly strong and the Vice Captain of the crew. Even the Supernovas consider Zoro to be a cut above the rest of the pirates that roam around. Oda won't let Zoro fail Luffy's expectations.

>There will never be a Strawhat 2 crew
Missed Opportunity.

Fuck, thanks.
I also screwed up the greentext in the third quote.
Sweet Commander=/=Calamity
And thats the thing with DF powers. It is not a single chain of powerlevels. Some skills are more important against different opponents.
I seriously doubt that Zoro could have fucked up Cracker as much as Luffy did, but against an enemy that uses a single not regenerating but much sturdier defense, Zoro could have a better chance.

You're a fucking idiot. It's Rock, Paper, Scissors. Not fucking power levels. Just because Rock beats Scissors doesn't mean it can beat Paper. But Scissors can beat Paper. It can't beat Rock.

Understand?

I soooo wanted it to be a Luffy, Zoro, Pekoms adventure. It would have been SO much fun.

Luffy is going to beat Big Mom before the Kaido arc start. So who cares?

boohoo, your husbando isn't here to steal the spotlight this time

Your entire point is retarded but who the fuck said Zoro would win easily in the first place? You think the Calamities are on the same level as Pica and Monet?

but zoro has done just about nothing post-skip

the only time he stole the spotlight was thriller bark

Did he? It's the only arc in which Sanji actually fight the second in command...

Daily reminder that Asura exists

If they were real and you had the choice. Would you eat a devil fruit? random one or not

of course

Absolutely. Even if it's a shitty one, every fruit has its own use. It would be only a matter of adapting myself to whatever fruit it end up being.

Fair enough. The way you worded it makes it sound legit. Whatever happens, I hope it won't be a disappointment.

I apologize for my retardation but that's not the point I was making. And...eh fuck it. We'll see what happens. I just don't wanna see Zoro jobbing after all this hype Oda has created.

But I like to swim

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

Pedro is easily the best mink and the way he was about to execute pudding if luffy gave the word is straight loyalty

More rabbit.
Not being unnecesary long like DR.
Zeff kicking asses.

I'll go full BB and do everything I can to get my hands on pika pika no mi.

Nice get

What if this arc doesn't end up like every other arc?
What if, instead of going to an island, encountering a problem, beating up all the bad guys, and saving all the citizens... they just move on.
Like, not specifically running away, but honestly what would they even be fighting. It honestly sounds like most of the citizens of the nation that LinLin controls elect to be there voluntarily. And, maybe I was to 2speed2read, but don't they only have to do the body part roulette if they are a part of her crew?
Defeating LinLin would be a huge devastation to the local infrastructure, so why would anyone fight that?

So here's what I'd want to see happen
>they fight a little bit with Germa and get Sanji back
>Big mom gets upset, but the strawhats get away
>They go to meet the rest of the crew, but Big Mom sends a few people after them
>The next few islands are them encountering Big Mom's goons and fighting their way out of there
>Big Mom stops sending people after them because she's still trying to build an army
>One pieces get caught up in the clash later at the battle between yonkou

>this delusional

He's a shit tier mink. Garfield and Doggo are much better. If anything, Carrot has a much better chance.

>Eat the Hito Hito no Mi
>No powers and I lose my ability to swim

Swimming is cool, but I can always splash around in the shallow end

Remember when DF were considered to be a sacrifice?

no it almost seems like there is now downsides to using one

>No powers
You become enlightened
Which means you probably get really cool kung fu powers like chi blasts and heightened senses

You don't go full buddha like garp, but you can probably survive longer without food or drink
Which means more time to focus on shitposting

I'm with you, i think it's pretty obvious they won't fight mom directly this arc. Or ever.

But Pedro works for Kaido.

Nah, his ass must be pretty loose after 2 years.

The rabbit is the traitor. Notice how she's the only one not injured during jacks invasion?

You could say that Carrot is Jack rabbit in the hat.

Carrot is not the name of a card game, Pedro is :^)

See, the problem is this "jobbing". Even if Zoro single handedly took over Wano and beat the Shogun, if he loses en once, he'll become a "jobber". Even if the fight was incredibky close. Hell, even if it was a draw, people will call him a jobber. Because anyone that doesn't win, no matter what the circumstances are, is a jobber. It's a shitty buzzword that ruins everything.

Will Zoro take down a Calamity? Almost guarenteed. Will it be with Law's or someone elses help? Quite possibly.

say conqueror's haki 5 times fast

It ending

>garp
>buddha
You sure about that one user?

sorry, sengoku
I was just thinking about that theory of sengoku being sora and garp being his transforming robot somehow and the two got conflated

Shitposters will shitpost no matter what happens.

Obviously if Zoro loses, it also needs to be a well-written loss. Zoro losing to Hodi felt like total bullshit.

But that's the exact type of "jobbing" I was mentioning. Not the shitty one, the actual one. Kaido's crew is supposed to be of zoan users. Which means Zoro's fight with a calamity will most likely be straight up strength based battle. It would be different if the opponent is paramecia user with a tricky ability. I don't think Zoro should get anyone's help in this type of battle specifically because of all the hype he has.

What if a fishman eat a devil fruit?

Already Happened with that flying dutchman guy

it would re-read the manga, that's what

I don't think it was bullshit. He did wreck an upper tier fishman underwater. He didn't lose because he ran out of strength or stamina. He lost because he had no air to breath.