TRUMP WINS AGAIN! LIBERALS BTFO AGAIN!

HE KEEPS WINNING! WHEN WILL THIS MADMAN STOP?!

Who else here on Sup Forums is excited for our awesome based Mexibro workers? They are truly sending their best now! Liberals and Democrats BTFO again!

Other urls found in this thread:

predictit.org/Contract/7883/Will-September-CBP-Southwest-Border-Total-Apprehensions-be-lower-than-August#data
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this post from the wrong timeline?
why does it read backwards to everything I've seen posted on the topic in the last 6 months?

Yeah, I agree. Very odd. I think WaPo is just trying to demoralize the base, because I remember seeing hard statistics showing that the number of illegal crossings was down

Nice fake news, make it yourself?

When even (((politifact))) has to admit it's true...

because its fake

Because the Trump regime is lying to you idiots

I love how the whole point of illegal immigration for is for the spics to willingly become slave fruit pickers and in return they're allowed to destroy their host town.

Whatever WASH POS says its really the Opposite!

literally fake news

fake and gay

sage

>have more recourses to deal with the shit
>387% increase in actual cases

What are dark numbers and how do they work?

lol. save this for the next time washpo calls him hitler for deporting so many brown people.

fake news, article doesn't exist, KYS OP

Fake and gay.

>lying regime
But Trump is not the Washington Post so that doesn't make sense.

This is a doxx thread. Do not google to see if real.

>decreased dramatically
well, as they are already all here since they rushed the border while Obama was in charge I guess it would have to "decrease dramatically"

Because you're an idiot. Deportations have increased, which you erroneously take to mean that immigration has decreased. But really the deportations have been outpaced by illegal immigration. We could have had the wall and real mass deportations, but republicucks are traitors to the country and would rather virtue signal while ensuring their party never wins another national election again.

3/10 for effort

Nice.

Excellent meme.

Seriously? To what end?

The shill replies to this comment, holy shit

Literally EVERY professional study, statistic, and report on BOTH sides suggests that the exact opposite of this is true.

predictit.org/Contract/7883/Will-September-CBP-Southwest-Border-Total-Apprehensions-be-lower-than-August#data

I'm not a media person but I can see how you can get to those numbers by bullshitting the data.

Since Trump got elected, more people TRIED to cross the border (get in before the Wall) and so more people got CAUGHT.

Now just fuck with the wording a little and this can be constructed as "more illegal immigration since trump".

Basically jewish tricks again. Move along.