How do we remove white knights defending sluts?

FINGOL KNIGHT BTFO

It could have been me lauren, why a poo?!!!!

>How do we remove white knights defending sluts?

Easy, expose them to women more often. Force them to get into a relationship with one.

They'll learn women's bullshit real quick. Nothing cures a white knight better than learning to deal with women on an intimate level, and realizing there isn't a whole lot there.

that kirito is up to no shit

b-but even if she's Jewish and fucks brown people, s-she's redpilling jewtubers!! S-SHILL!!

Lauren is pure and not a shill :)

there I said it

Poo'd

White knights will always exist because it's a mating strategy. It doesn't typically work, but that's beside the point, it has ostensible appeal. It works in theory in the minds of the knights. Only when they learn from experience that it's fruitless do they move on to other strategies, but this doesn't prohibit new males from assuming the strategy, until they to learn from trial and error. The cycle repeats ad infinitum. There have always been white knights and there always will be. The best we can do is mock them.

Show flag

>Pajeet in the streets confirmed

Literally shitposting

Punch them in the face when you witness it in real life and then dip out. It's what I've been doing for the last few years.

How much of a beta male cuck do you have to be that you won't even let some random chick be friends with somebody who isn't White without thinking they're fucking, kek

Grow some balls faggot

Women and men can't be friends on any real level. No man is friends with a woman who he isn't fucking or planning on fucking.
No woman is friends with a man whom she isn't fucking or planning on fucking.

When you get out of high-school you'll understand.

>Nothing cures a white knight better than learning to deal with women on an intimate level, and realizing there isn't a whole lot there.
This. I had to learn the hard way, too.

wise leaf, bravo.

>Women and men can't be friends on any real level. No man is friends with a woman who he isn't fucking or planning on fucking.
>No woman is friends with a man whom she isn't fucking or planning on fucking.
>When you get out of high-school you'll understand
How's middle school going there bucko, you seem unsorted

dont you mean: The could have been me, Lauren.

Whiteknights must be purged.

I'm sure you have a couple female friends that really don't look the best, so you hang out with them, because they have a personality to make up for their looks

>why don't girls want a gentlesir like me
Neck yourself fag

Controlling every aspect of a woman's life is Islamic tier and not having any trust in your girl is the saddest thing you can wish upon anyone.

Get buttblasted faggot. Women are stupid, overhyped sex toys.

Fuck them but never marry them. That's all they're good for in today's society.

Thanks feminism; it's never been easier to keep women where they belong: on their knees.

>it's never been easier to keep women where they belong: on their knees

...hope youre sex life is good because it costed us our way of life. Mine is stupid, so Im not letting fire prevent me from my smores.

what's wrong with lauren?