Yasuke The Black Samurai of Japan

So I was digging through some world history, and I stumbled across a man by the name of Yasuke. Who was a black African slave brought to by Portuguese sailors, who then later made into a samurai.

I'd like to know what our Japanese users on Sup Forums have to say on the matter. Is this true? Have you ever heard of Yasuke?

I just find this fascinating.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke#

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we wuz ronin n sheit kuro!

He got liked because he was black. He had good physical prowess and was made an honorary samurai and became friends with his lord (mainly the reason he was one of his favourites). He got elevated mainly because of his blackness (he was very unique at that time) . Act it is the story of the modern nigger. Look at me, I'm black and i deserve special treatment. I like the story, I don't hate him or anything. I act think it would make an interesting movie.

Well, no, he was not Ronin. He was straight up Samurai. Served under Nobunaga and shee-iit.

Look, we can't downplay this. There was a straight up nigger samurai. He was old Japan's token black guy. We can't take that away from them.

yes true

samurai not race specific
any great warrior samurai
gen patton samurai

>Nobunaga and shee-iit
>shee-iit

It's definitely a fascinating story that deserves to be told, but you just know niggers are going to use this to go full on "NIGGAS U B SAYIN WE WUZ SAMURAIS N NINJA N SHEEIT?" and their jewish masters will throw them into countless movies about it.

That's cool. Shows you the Japanese weren't THAT xenophobic at the time. Neat story.

That's what pisses me off so much. I love unique people and stories like that throughout history, but know KANGS would latch onto this almost as much as Jeanne D'arc was a feminist icon for a while there. Which is a shame, as I think her story is exceptionally inspiring no matter what gender you are, but people just keep making shit into identity politics.

>He had good physical prowess
Can't be over emphasized enough. Japanese of the era were tiny. Average height of the samurai of the era was 5'4", and they were the well-fed, warrior class. Miyamoto Musashi, at 5'9", was considered an invincible horrifying ogre. He was the Japanese Sandor Clegane.

Being larger and wielding a longer sword an immense advantage in feudal Japanese warfare.

Wasn't he a eunuch?

Surely you meant spear.

So what you guys are saying is that the story is true, but you don't want SJWs and Jews to milk the whole black samurai history for propaganda purposes.

>"NIGGAS U B SAYIN WE WUZ SAMURAIS N NINJA N SHEEIT?"

they already do that. i've seen where they claim that the japanese used to be black. they play up this one rare instance of a black samurai.

Nobunaga was interested in foreign things so he made a nigger that washed up on the shore a samurai for the lels

Nobunaga kept him around because he was a novelty
None knows what happened to him after Nobunaga died.
He was sent back to the Portuguese missionaries.

He had the bigger peen they had ever seen.

I wonder if Nobunaga made the wives of the men he killed breed with him. He could have been producing the world's first cuck smut.

Ayo hol up senpei. So you be saiyan we wuz shogun an sheit?

Jewish masters? Most blacks are on average way more redpilled about the Jews than whites:

youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY

damn yaqub

Thats pretty badass. He was also muslim apperntly. Kamikaze meets jihad lol.

1 viking unburied and surprise surprise something with mudslime etchings on it, now achmmed is vikings and shiet

I wonder if they fucked his bussy

>Afro Samurai was real

He was never a samurai. At most he was a retainer but more likely he was the court jester. Nobunaga collected rare and exotic things, this nig was just another part of his collection but was never made a samurai.

Also, I have no idea why this keeps being mentioned recently. Yasuke is a minor figure at best and even if you go read every historical document from that period of time, he's mentioned once in what amounts to 2 lines of text. The entire wikipedia article about him is conjecture, that is how little is actually known about him.

If you want to see something funny, look at what the Japanese have to say about him and how people are taking everything out of context on some of the talk pages.