PETERSON BTFO POL

The verdict from Peterson himself:

traps are NOT gay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8zLcMGCedA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blaire White is a mentally ill man and I will continue to refer to him as a man. I don't care what any gook or Canadian (same thing) has to say about it.

Sorry, but no. Blaire is okay because he's right-wingish but I will not give into normalization of this mental illness. Give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile.

A castle made out of sand is not a defensible fort. Hence, a remotely female like(big bone I'm throwing here) brain consisting of male cells, is not women.

I thought the whole calling a he a he was what peterson was in trouble for in the first place.

I mean I get that it's a dick move to do that to an ally, but it's not like it's not true because some bullshit like they're good at makeup and got a doctor to give them hormones.

anyone who contributed to Blaire White becoming e-famous should be ashamed of themselves.

Delusional man got BTFO

I don't even see how it's a dick move. It's no more a dick move than me pointing out you're posting with a Gadsden flag, or that we're both speaking English. These are innocuous, uncontroversial facts. Only the insane or the surreptitiously motivated would deny them. Blair White is a man. Anybody who has a problem with this is pushing an agenda of which you ought to be suspicious.

Blaire isn't mentally ill; she does not believe she is a man trapped in a woman's body

Blaire says she is a biological male who is more comfortable presenting as a woman

Not really. Do you know how glorious it is to see the left respond to Blaire's video declaring transgenderism a mental illness?

>Blaire is okay
Faggots are never okay

This is playing dumb. It's a question of politeness.

Not worth it.

Well the person you're doing it to is emotionally unstable and thinks they're a woman so you'd be hurting their feelings which is kind of dickish if they're on your side.

We don't have to feed her delusions just because she's otherwise smart, and that we like her.

>a biological male who is more comfortable presenting as a woman

This very statement is indicative of mental illness. It's gibberish. Abject nonsense. If you are a man, and you present yourself as something else, you are lying. If you expect others to entertain your lie when they know the truth, you're expecting something unreasonable. If you build a lifestyle around this unreasonable expectation and the lie that props it up, you're sick.

yup

It isn't. There is nothing in the annals of politeness that states, or even suggests, we are expected to promote lies. The lie is what is impolite.

Who the fuck is Blaire White?
You people have a new fag to shitpost about like every few months.

This

So the rest of the world is expected to deny the truth because one unstable individual is incapable of dealing with truths? I don't think it's a dick move to avert this slipper slope.

Check'd and kek'd

I don't think you're expected to, but you should recognize that you're just going to make them feel bad and you saying he isn't really going to change their mind anyways. I'm not going to reprimand you over it though like the person in the tweet, it's your prerogative. If it's a situation where it's an ally I just call them they.

it is some burger trap that at first seems like something you can fap at, but then you look at 'her', zoom in and pause. then burgers post skinny dudes pics before she was a he and you do not wish to have nightmares.

Isn't Blair ok with being called a man though? I think these people are being defensive because she was recently attacked.

Calling Blaire a she isn't normalizing her mental illness, she is following the current treatment available to her. Recognizing 63 genders mocks mental illness and if anything is part of the normalization of a mental illness. Simply having a treatment and destigmatizing a person suffering from a mental illness is not normalizing it, it is not normal because it is a mental illness.

this bitch is a liberal

I don't know maybe you're right, maybe we shouldn't be babying them, it does just kind of string along the idea that transgenderism is perfectly acceptable behavior.

Traps are for people with refined taste.

Traps are and will ALWAYS be gay.

whats with all the forced shilling of this freak anyway?

pretty sure outside agents or trolls are trying to make this fucking tranny a "thing" in the right wing circles, same with that Loomer kike

If they were truly an ally they wouldn't expect me to lie for them. At least not in such a frivolous manner. I'll lie for a loved one if it protects them or their grave interests, but expecting me to betray my own interests with the lie that must forever keep being told despite the lunacy of it, that is an irrational request. Look, this is politics. If we're going to be pushing political ideals, we have to be somewhat candid. There's no way we can get what we want if we run around lying all the time. Transgenderism is simply lying. And asking me to participate in the deception when there is no real benefit in doing so, apart from the trivia of having some crazy person echo 20% of my beliefs while rejecting the other 80% as too extreme (let's face it, Blair White is a glorified centrist) is simply too much. he's a man. Truth be told, if I could wave a magic wand and make him a real female, I'd do it, and make myself a Ferrari in the process. But that's not reality. He should not expect me to ignore reality. I don't ask him to do that.

this, and im getting real sick and tired of all these faggot attention whores

Traps r gay. Robert is a man. His fake tits don't make him pass. This is a travesty.

>she is following the current treatment available to her.
So to treat mental Illness we should now encourage people to indulge in it?
That's like telling a schizophrenic that hearing voices is perfectly normal and perfectly fine.
Sorry but that's not how you treat a disorder/illness that's simply enabling it

OP is a confirmed faggot. Blaire herself said she considers Traps gay, so yknow...Peterson doesn't say Traps are NOT gay. He is currently neutral on the topic

It would be a lie if Blaire thought she had a female brain or was trapped in a man's body

Being polite to a tranny doesn't increase or decrease the white birth rate

This is rightwing edginess

Face it, the traps are a patrician fetish. The romans and greeks fucked boipussy for a reason.

I bet Peterson fucks Theryn and Blaire on the downlow

How is this edginess? I'm not saying he should be strapped to four horses and drawn and quartered. I am saying his "presentation" of something that he is factually not is deception. If he wants to deceive people, he has no right to enlist me in the deception. If he doesn't believe he is deceiving people, and believes instead that everyone will know he is a man despite his insistence that he be referred to as a woman, as he dresses and behaves like a woman, then what is the point of the charade? One might think such a pointless charade is, I don't know.. crazy?

>This is rightwing edginess
No, its preventing the redefinition of word, which the left does to frame arguments
If male and female have no meaning, it makes talking about gender issues nearly impossible

what do you care? She's an adult and can do what she wants. she's not harming anyone

He retweeted for the part about there being a difference between made up words and using real words incorrectly

>I think these people are being defensive because she was recently attacked.

>she was recently attacked.

>she

Blaire has made all your arguments against the Autogynephile transactivists

Blaire freely says he/she is a male

>She's an adult and can do what she wants. she's not harming anyone
Doesn't give him the right or power to redefine words

>edginess
You mean severe Autism
I’m trans and I don’t even care. It’s like trying to argue with your car.

kys

>Blaire says she is a biological male who is more comfortable presenting as a woman

>Not mentally Ill

you are a fucking idiot

I didn't even notice

The mentally ill are potentially a danger to themselves or others. But I'm not even attempting to prescribe any sort of treatment here. I am simply saying that he, or anyone else, cannot expect me to participate in this gross deception. Words have meanings. Meanings have purpose. Anybody that seeks to undermine either is no good for me, and frankly no good for society.

I like how all the “alt” right wing personalities are basically all lefties, policing the new dumb Donald fucks with civic nationalism bullshit so they can’t get out of control

Heebs got you fucks again

Sorry "MAGApede", your E-Celeb Blair White deserves a fucking gas chamber, as do all of your other kike loving opportunist e-celebs.

entertaining the fantasies of the mentally ill has nowt to do with politeness
if you think you should pretend the radio is really talking to the schizophrenic we simply cannot agree
that is not treatment
that is reinforcing their disease
that is not politeness
it is condescension at best and enabling at worst.

this guy is a total fucking hatchet man sellout,i can't believe there is such a large chunk of people on this board that unironically think he's the best thing the right has, reddit needs to go

G-d I wish I had a redpilled tranny gf

Then why did he cut his dick off? If it were like you say, then he would have kept his dick like Bailey Jay.

I didn't know "passing perfectly" was required?

this

shes acting like an sjw

Jesus Christ, the right has become SJW -Lite I always knew this would happen

So calling him a man, when he is a self-professed man who "feels more comfortable presenting as a woman" is politically correct?

Blaire White confirmed for woman.

they can't use gender specific personal pronouns for promoting transsexuals if you don't have gender specific personal pronouns

Reminder Peterson cucked out to the media and banned Faith Goldy from his panel

youtube.com/watch?v=a8zLcMGCedA

black based chick is not alt-right. shes civil nationalist. still. she's in the process of red-pilling

i hope shes not some soros paid shill like dis-infowars but she just BTFO a tranny and civic nationalist cucks love their trannys and gays

>someone uses the name Roaming Millennial and expects to be taken seriously

Oxymoronic.

The solution is to deny gender pronoun period.

Simply remove the "He" and the sentence remains intact.

You do not deserve to be called something you're not. If you refuse to be called what you are, then you won't be called anything.

It's not nice to lie to people. After all, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

I'M NOT A FAGGOT I'M JUST SAYING TRAPS ARE FOR PEOPLE WITH REFINED TASTE

>It's another right wing e-celeb who tries to normalize degeneracy

Is Sam Hyde the only one we can trust now?

>The mentally ill are potentially a danger to themselves or others. But I'm not even attempting to prescribe any sort of treatment here. I am simply saying that he, or anyone else, cannot expect me to participate in this gross deception. Words have meanings. Meanings have purpose. Anybody that seeks to undermine either is no good for me, and frankly no good for society.

DOCTORS ARE TELLING PEOPLE TO DO THIS AND YOU THINK THERE ISN'T A SOCIETAL PROBLEM. THESE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE PSYCHOLOGISTS ALL OF THEM NEED TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.

She already said she isn't cutting her feminine penis off dude. She is highly likely to be on SSRI's as well as going to therapy. What more do you want? Dress him up in jeans and tell him hes a boy over and over again while strapped down to a chair like in Clockwork orange? What do you hope to accomplish with that?

Being a hardliner on anything is retarded. The goal is to CONTAIN the degeneracy, and keep it from spreading. So contain it in this person, dont glorify it, dont amplify it. Letting a person be as they wish as long as they do no harm is the basis of ideological freedom.

this is nonsense alcoholics are more a danger to themselves and others then so called mentally ill.

drunk drivers kill more people in any given year then the mentally ill, and the mentally ill are not one giant group, blair has gender dysphoria which treatment is transition, gender dysphoria isn't the same as schizophrenia. you comparing the common cold to cancer

(((peterson)))

after 2 videos

muh individualism
muh liberalism

this guy is poison. he says he's moving people to the 'center' which is liberalism which is the fucking reason our white race is losing political power.

he's still bluepilled on the gays

sooner or later he will learn. Even alex jones admits there is a tranny agenda

Yes, because making an observation as factual as the statement that "blue is not red" means I'm a fedora tipping fatty. Jesus Christ. I'm just hoping this is typical Australia and not the future of this board.

>The goal is to CONTAIN the degeneracy, and keep it from spreading.
I hardly call giving into the mentally ill persons demands "containing" that's more like surrendering and enabling

>who passes perfectly as a woman

I wanna do nasty things to that woman

Have you considered that alcoholics are mentally ill? And I'm none to concerned with the paltry treatments prescribed by the Jewish psychiatric profession. Nor do I care about treating him. He's free to be a liar. More power to him. Just don't expect me to participate in the lie. I won't.

Brainless monkeys like you either.

He's bluepilled on everything which affects us currently.
Listen to the shit he says about the Jewish Question.

Alcoholism is a mental illness dumbass.

>I know more about psychology than psychologists do because I find this gross
>waaa my feelings!
pathetic

peterson is shabbos goy. it took 2 videos to figure it out

he doesnt talk about race and iq. doesnt say communism was jewish invention. just as pathetic shill for israel as alex jones

GTFO NEW FAGS

fuck /pol has gone to shit

i'm just pointing out the hypocrisy that you're attacking the mentally ill when you talk like an autist and are posting on a balinese washing machine directory

But peterson said it is not okay to refuse calling him her. So he supports enforcing mental illness on everyone else

TRAPS ARE CUTE
IF IT'S CUTE, FUCK IT
FEMININE PENIS IS LOVE, FEMININE PENIS IS LIFE
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Peterson is crumbling faster than I thought he would.

>this is nonsense alcoholics are more a danger to themselves and others then so called mentally ill.
Mentally ill people are more likely to abuse others, that's a statistical fact.
I don't want them imprisoned or forcibly treated, I just don't want everyone being forced to enable them, or face social consequences for simply stating reality

Peak alt lite right here. In a way more harmful than the less sophisticated 'SJWs' they criticize.

>implying said e-celeb is right-wing and not a culture-leech

not all drunk drivers are alchoalics

point stands there are varying degrees of threats not all mental illness is a threat and gender dysphoria is on the low end of spectrum for violence, the very low end.

Jesus this fucking thread
This is why we are losing, people like you. Stop arguing semantics over some tranny degenerate

Fair enough. He's still not a woman and never will be.

Shill harder you fucking idiot.

It's controlled op, divide&conquer fags trying to pull people to the further stormiefag right, this is how marxists operate.

not fast enough. im worried people are donating to shabbos goy. just like lauren southern who's also a pathetic cunt

only faith goldy has stood ground which is why (((everyone))) hates her

but your wrong
you have no evidence to back your claim
personal bias against someone you think is yucky is not evidence