OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/930237935680618496
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_conquest_of_Hispania
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/930346433177378817
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

drumpf

I'll keep baking if no one wants to take over.
Reply if you want to take over baking duties.

Sorry I was doing my homework like a good user. That's done now and I may be headed to bed soon but I just saw Trump's latest tweet. Any guesses as to what's going on tomorrow?

Damage is done my leaf buddy

I don't want to jej. Though there should be a lot more anons to handle baking by now than the usual suspects.

What a retarded nigger.
If you ask, “Is there something I can help you with?”, you sound just like a damn secretary. And given where she was in the office, is that much of stretch?
She’s assuming it’s about race.
And she’s held onto this story for a decade, and it’s a really dumb non-story. To top it off, it’s about the co-founder of the company she works for. Really bad optics.
I hate niggers.

AWOOOO

Every one of her acts has to include a crying woman.
>Republicans: OMG what do we do its a crying woman?
>Do whatever she wants.

Probably some bullshit about trade deals or something

>Come on
>comment
>Do you wish its okay to be white wasn't outrageous or not. Do you wish the New York times wasn't publishing garbage like "Can My Children Be Friends With White People?"
>
>Do you wish this wasn't happening to yuo.You're accelerated at least a generation
Ideally the U.S. would be a ~99% North Sea peoples-descended country but since it isn't anything that upsets the neoliberal order is good.

Trade deals. Maybe NK.

gn guys, ill see you in a few hours for Fox&Friends

>MFW A wild leaf appears

kinda grossed out by that trap in last thread ngl

>mfw black """intellectuals""" are arguing for segregation

A couple of the youtubes are file not found. May want to update.

I doubt Moore is an actual rapist but god damn that interview. If you can't sat EXPLICITLY you didn't bang teenagers, well, don't do the interview.

The FBI wants to look into Planned Parenthood? Defend this Frumphlets. Protip: you can't

Good night

BORING

Potentially better

Any chance it's something to do with DOJ making moves against the DNC?

This is where California Democrats should butt in.

fine by me

night fren

Really doubt it will have much to do with domestic policy after a two week tour around Asia.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/930237935680618496

>the fucking comments

>This is where California Democrats should butt in.
one of the downsides for this race being nationalized for the Democrats, they know people from the coasts coming in the canvas, knock on doors and hold events will backfire badly.

It wasn't about fucking it was about dating girls around the ages of 17+. Its pretty obvious he did and many others admitted they to did it as there is no crime there. He shouldn't be judged for what was quite normal back then. Hell liberals like to feign morals now yet they have no problem when a 20 year old dates a 50 - 60+ year old in Hollywood?

wait - unwanted attention to Doug Jones? Hmmmm?????

US military not leaving Syria until settlement is made
>The US military are not planning to leave Syria until the Syrian settlement process in Geneva brings success, US Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said Monday.
>US Defense Secretary Jim Mattis told reporters on Monday that the US military would only leave Syria after it is evident the Syrian settlement process in Geneva is successful.
>“We’re not just going to walk away right now before the Geneva process has cracked. That doesn’t mean everyone stays there. That doesn’t mean for certain — certain troops are leaving. I’m just saying that we’re going to condition — and I’ve honestly not made those decisions. We’re going to make sure we set the conditions for a diplomatic solution… Not just, you know, fight the cop part of it and then say good luck on the rest of it. We did it for that — to support the diplomatic solution,” Mattis said.
>According to UN Special Envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura, the eighth round of the intra-Syrian talks in Geneva will begin on November 28.

MOLOCH FROWNS AT THIS

Republicans really are an embarrassment.
I can’t believe how pathetic they are at fighting the democrat machine. Sometimes I don’t know who I hate more: Democrats or Republican cucks. It’s infuriating.
I just wish cucks could be cast out of the party. If they vote horribly on many key issues and are not aligned with the Republican platform agreed upon at the convention, they need to go.
We could formally renounce them and not allow them to run as a Republican when they’re up for election. I would LOVE for that to happen.
They don’t have a right to run in a political party if they’re not matching their party’s interests.

winning

Media has been outright lying about the Asia trip saying on CNN Trump is worshipping China and against human rights. If anything he has to set them in their place, talk about NoKo and then chide congress on their snake behavior

Trying to jack off and this camwhore is talking about voat and reddit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_conquest_of_Hispania

Friendly reminder that Spain fell to the Muslim horde due to the Visicgoths having an over centralized government and barons and lords betraying the king to his death on the first battle against the Umayyade caliphate.
They could have taken all of Europe if it wasn't for the french gauls Charles Martel and Duke Odo putting aside their differences and pushing back the horde. Reminder it took 700 years to drive the caliphate out of Hispania

Friendly reminder something has happened to the world and now everyone is fucking retarded from the arabs to the Europeans.

The Republican party and Democratic party are just two sides of the same coin.

We can recycle if it's still alive by the time we hit bump limit on this bread

Okay but we accelerated these people to the point they make that minority add where they're being run down by a truck....So Demographics are destiny but the people who voted against that shit don't just disagree they're mad and offended...They have children and grandchildren and if this is how you act in this demographic climate...You're being judged...by normies

They don't want California and New York Dems coming down to Alabama to talk about transgender rights

They are matching the party's interests, but as it happens the Republican Party's interests are not the same than republican voters interests

Now shes talking about Don Jr getting that password from wikileaks.

I'm talking about Virginia

Its so easy to shame them all. They have learned nothing from Trump.

hahaha They know there's no unifying values in the democratic party outside of the coasts. This is why they'll never really win in middle america.

But they're not fighting the democrat machine, they're helping it.

While being attacked by it. I've always thought the villain's stooge shown in cartoons, loyal to the villain who continuously abuses him, was silly, but now I see this happening BY A POLITICAL PARTY TO THE OTHER.

His problem is he isn’t a Slick Willy political hack that can spin anything. He’s spent decades speaking plainly and telling it like it is.
Just think: what was his last job? A judge for years and years. Judges don’t worry about shit. They’re not lawyers arguing their case in front of juries or judges. They get to run the show.
And he was in fucking Alabama so he was really relaxed when it comes to job security.
It’s unfortunate that because he’s not a fork-tongued evil politician, that could be the end of him. Sad.

shut the fuck up

why is there a split at 3 am?
anyways i'm awake now and can take over baking for a little

Same with Trump with the pussy tape scandal, he didn't deny the claim but instead apologised that his proponents would stoop as low as to twist his statement. In other words he didn't apologise for jack shit.

Geneva talks are completely irrelevant, though, they've achieved nothing.
All the actual work gets done at the Ankara meetings with the turks and russians

nobody baked until 332 and then two people did.

>Howard Stern homed in on the May-August aspect of the relationship when the radio host interviewed his old friend last spring. “So,” Stern said, feigning moral indignation, “you sit in Central Park and have a candy bar on a string and pull it when the girls come?”

>Amazingly, Seinfeld, master of his comedy domain, was flustered. “She’s not 17, definitely not,” he initially insisted.

So what ever happened with Kid Rock? Did he cuck you guys into thinking he would actually run?

i said i'd be back around 3

nn

She is pretty

>They don't want California and New York Dems coming down to Alabama to talk about transgender rights
they don't want california and new york dems coming period even if they avoid that

no better way to get people against you in the south than to have some people from the coasts coming in telling you what to do

Off topic but why are all women who ride horses insane

Literally who? You aren't posting with a name, how was anyone supposed to remember

YAAAAAAS

This is getting out of hand. Its like our version of the cultural revolution.

all women are insane, they vary in level of sanity
women NEW TWEET

I assumed it was just a publicity stunt.

oh did awoobaker go to bed? i thought he was baking for the rest of the night and i said i'd relieve him

Another daily sacrifice for the cult.

If Trump is gonna speak about anything dealing with Moore
He should castrate the Republican Senate for trying to expel him
When it was the people that voted him in
Not the Senate

And? Ethnic conflict is a function of greed and disparate time preferences it is inevitable. Blame the Jews for bringing them in if you want to be accurate.

anyways like i was saying, they're all insane
girls who are poor get cats
but girls who are rich get horses. and being rich and insane means you get to be crazy AND get things your way. so the horse is a sign that she's a step beyond your average woman

GEOTUS

>This is getting out of hand.
My theory is that we are being conditioned and desensitized to this degenerate behavior so that we don't care anymore and we'll eventually shut it out and accept that it happens.

Time to call nancy pelosi and chuck schumer to weigh in on this antisemitic behavior.

you can relieve me, sweaty

Get Lena Dunham to Birmingham, STAT!

Something's gotta give. I'll bet come December after Moore gets elected these weaponized accusations will die down.

I don't recognize Awoo posters, I built a brave extension to block all awoo images so I have no idea

Isnt one of alinskys rules not to do the same trick over and over? This hit job is so sloppy

Checked, are there lots of pebbles there?

I'm learning about pharmaceuticals in my organic chem class now, and the more I get into it the more I hope Trump really BTFO these fat cats, and start ramming through approvals of generics at record pace at the FDA.

So get this, when synthesizing almost any drug you get about 50-50 mix of what you're looking for, and it's mirror image. (Sometimes the mirror image is exactly the same molecule, but often they have slightly different bioactivity when metabolized. These mirror images are called enantiomers.)

Generally, name brand means they've been purified to just the biologically active ingredient, while generics are often sold as a "racemate" (50-50 mixture of both). Thus the name brands are significantly more expensive to make because the purification process really is difficult.

However, in the 80s and 90s there was a big push by the pharmaceutical lobby to essentially not certify the less bioactive enantiomers of any drug, making it more difficult to get approval for generics.
The problem is that the bureaucrats who make these decisions don't actually know how to look at the research and studies to know when it is the case that enantiomers are more or less reactive at all, so they're basically scared into not approving the generics by the lobbyists who know perfectly well that, in some cases, the two enantiomers are exactly equally bioactive due to the metabolized product not being the same either way.

TL;DR - the faggots running the FDA aren't even experts in chemistry or pharmacology, and they should all be sacked and replaced by actual professionals.

Girls love the idea of horses but the reality of dealing with them drives them insane.

Wasn't there a more accurate poll? hmmm

awoobaker bakes, i haven't seen an awoo by him

These are the same fucking signatures though

I prefer the new ones, is that degenerate/

Meant for oops

Last name added later in differemt color ink

How long until China collapses?

Chimps use plasticware.

>sweaty

That’s what happens to your palms. Example:
His palms are sweaty. Knees weak, arms are heavy. There’s vomit on his sweater already. Mom’s spaghetti. He’s nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready.

Sweetie is the correct spelling, sweetie.

The new ones are sleek

Pretty much, that said he's probably still going to win.

I'd buy the set that's easier to clean

These people are just so fucking stupid

Good question. Remember last year when they locked down their stock market because there was too much selling? That just kind of faded away.

Look at the y it is not

It's intentional, sweaty.