Who had the better/worse/ least bad design?

Who had the better/worse/ least bad design?

Diarmuid looks better.

Theorically, Diarmuid.
But Cu is just as beautiful+much cooler so I prefer him.

Scathach

Diarmuid
Also he was design to look attractive

There are many lancers in the franchise now

Leonidas

Benkei

Romulus

Hector

The fact they didn't get Jouji Nakata to voice shall always disappoint me.

Fionn McCumhall

Arthuria

Li Shuwen

When asking which X is better in regards to Type-Shit works the answer is always
X from a spinoff > X from their most recent work > X their oldest work

Arthuria again

Vlad

I prefer my Lancers to be cute.

I don't see a lance there.

I'd lance her.

She keeps her lance under her dress if you get my meaning.

I prefer sexy Lancers.

Fate's lancers are all an heroes

The only Lancer who didn't suffer and die horribly was a woman cursed and immortality and wishing to die.

And this disproves my point how?

Happy now?

It doesn't.

Diarmud by a long shot, but Cu is just better.

Prototype Cu is the best.

Both are fitting, Cú's spandex can look silly but he's so much cooler than Diarmuid that I can't help but like his design more.

Too edgy, literally. The drawing's edges are way to sharp.

This. He is the best between the three

Good

Liz is a shit
Posting superior

was that really the best they could do?

and Lancer Diomedes when? we need that A luck

>was that really the best they could do?

You wanted more bells and whistles? Instead of being flashy, he's just a cool ojii-san type character. Seems like the simplicity of the design is part of the charm.

His max bond CE

英雄の武装 A Hero’s Arms

Well, long story short–
Any weapon is fine with me.
Helmets and gauntlets will break someday, no matter how fancy and sturdy they are.
Even a famous, polished spear will eventually snap or be lost.
Weapons and armor are disposable goods. It’s the height of folly to obsess over them.
All I need is for this to kill someone when I hit them with it, or withstand one or two blows.
A dull weapon is fine. There’s nothing wrong with a crude hunk of metal.
You know, crude armor will still save your life, and you can still kill someone with a blunt weapon.

…That said, my troops, my dad, my wife, and my little brother still polished them up for me.
Maybe I should show a little class and swing them around like a hero would. Man, how embarrassing!

Bond level 10 reward for Hector [Lancer]

What an attractive serial killer.

Bond CE's are always drawn better than the hero themselves.

Is that supposed to be a criticism? And I don't see what's "edgy" about that design.

Their core outfits are pretty similar

Pontius Pilate or Saint Longinus with Spear of Longinus when?

The Lance itself is Holy cause it had christ's blood on it, but Longinus has no skills nor any heroic deeds to his name. He's basically if a normal human had Ea and nothing else.

He's an official saint

In some legends he was a blind sentryman, who was able to see agian after being splashed with the blood of Jesus.

However the biggest agreed upon point, is that he gave mercy to Jesus on the cross, which is why he's a saint. The romans usually have the bones of people who were cruxified broken to speed up the process after a few days, and the jews were trying to get them to speed it up since a holy day was coming up, and because they wanted Jesus gone. If his bones were broken then one of his final prophecies would be proven incorrect, which is why the jews chose that type of execution, so to try to defraud him.

However before he was broken, a Roman sentryman suddenly stabbed him, to prove that he was already dead so that such measures should not be taken. When he was stabbed, water leaked out, proving he was dead. And he was taken off the cross and given proper burial. Given to Joseph and Nicodemus, who asked for the body.

Jews thought they had Jesus in checkmate, but the random gesture of a Roman who didn't want this man defaced any longer and wanted him to be give proper death already, was enough to thwart them, which is why he's considered a saint.

Its up to your interpretation I guess, but even for how brief his feat was it was enough to draw some inspiration towards perhaps. Before he was considered a saint, there were some legends about the blood giving him immortality, so he was mauled to death by a lion in a cave forever or some shit.

Legends regarding it are varied

Cu's design looks cool, Diarmuid just has dumb hair.

Cu.

thanks for the history lesson user