Slavery

So I'm stuck with a mandatory diversity course and it's focused on slavery.

If the holocaust is anything to go by, what I'm being fed in this course is greatly lopsided as well. So, redpill me please?

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/ebooks/41709
amazon.co.uk/White-Gold-Extraordinary-Africas-European/dp/0340794704
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/blacks-loved-slavery-and-regretted-its-end-2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_21st-century_Islamism
listverse.com/2017/06/06/top-10-black-slaveowners/
youtube.com/watch?v=9jYTPzxmpzk&feature=youtu.be&t=3500
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, come on. Just bring up Egypt and Jews. Guaranteed meltdown.

The White man was the first and only to outlaw slavery on a global scale.
The Arab slave trade is estimated to have killed over 100,000,000 over a 900 year period.
Enslaved blacks were better off here than in Africa.
Slavery is a default institution of man.

Bring up Jews being involved in European slave trade.

From Roman times, to Moravia, Carolingian Empire and especially Slavonics sold to Al-Andaluz and Black Sea trade of Europeans to Arabs and Turks.

Research it yourself. the information is free and available, even if the presentation is biased.

Two points that are often overlooked are the source of the slaves and the role of blacks in America. Africans sold other Africans as slaves for a pittance. It wasn't evil conquering Europeans pillaging noble kangz. Freed blacks in America often had the job of catching escaped slaves and turning them in for a reward, because they knew where to find them.

gutenberg.org/ebooks/41709
The real story of slavery.

In the United States, a higher percentage of Jews owned slaves than did non-Jews. Almost all of the transatlantic slaver traders were Jews. The Jews, user, talk about the Jews.

White Gold by Giles Milton.
Recommended reading.

Russofriend knows what's up

>Enslaved blacks were better off here than in Africa.

This is why we have mandatory classes about slavery. Holy fuck you are dumb user.

>Clothing, medicine, shelter, constant supply of food, hygiene, even rudimentary education
You sure? Slavery was a travesty, but it beats being cannibalized or sacrificed to a lion god.

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/blacks-loved-slavery-and-regretted-its-end-2/

Blacks enjoy being slaves. It is their natural vocation and calling in life.

Bring up recent Israel slavery and Israel being the epicenter of slave trade and sex slavery, in the 2000s, with even the USA placing Israel in the 3rd tier of slaver nations.

They are religious, tribal savages. Owning and sexually abusing Slavic women has been their creed for centuries. That is why they have such a hard on for USSR, Russian transition and hold Ukraine in a stranglehold.

>Slavery was a travesty
No, christcuck

gaat het over Nederlandse slavernij of andere?

>I'm glad we have angry blacks on this continent
Okie dokie.

>No, christcuck
>No, christcuck
fuck off stupid shit skinned muslim pedophille kike in disguise

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_21st-century_Islamism

listverse.com/2017/06/06/top-10-black-slaveowners/

That's only because of Jews. Without Jews, we would still have segregation and black and whites would have cordial harmonious relations as separate groups.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jYTPzxmpzk&feature=youtu.be&t=3500

>atleastyoutried.jpg

When it comes time to hand in an essay, just remind them that Africans themselves were their own slavers first along with arabs, then jews, then everyone else. The tell all about how white people stopped that shit.

Talk about the enslaving of the christian traders in the Mediterranean by muslim pirates for centuries

Just bring up shaka Zulu, no one ever talks about the millions he's enslaved, or the gorrilions killed/sacrificed, probably cuz
>le nigs cant into slave ownership
Well there u go, its ur chance to teach someone in there.
>pic related btw

You have those thanks to faggots who have white-guilt.

but it beats being cannibalized or sacrificed to a lion god.
I disagree with that notion.
Slavery is not defendable, but it is important to put it into context. Every powerfull empire in the past enslaved more primitive cultures, including white people. Its natural.

You want a redpill, toothpaste?

Here ya go:

All societies practiced some form of slavery, serfdom, helotry or indentured servitude before the development of oil as a source of thermal and mechanical and eventually electrical energy. All of them.

Before the development of domestic appliances to cook and feed you, the internal combustion engine to motor your ass to pick up your groceries, the oil to fuel your house, the internal plumbing to remove your shit and provide you with fresh water, it would take an entire workforce simply to provide you with the free time you now spend fucking around on this cartoon imageboard.

And the gearing of society to provide a small elite with these amenities was, ultimately, necessary. What if Thomas Jefferson was too busy drawing water from a well or gathering firewood to write the Declaration of Independence? Although the vast majority of humans suffered drudging, boring lives for recorded history, it eventually led to progress and improvement, delivered by the worthy among that small few.

You are so pathetic in your university, fucking mandatory diversity WOW. YOU COULD ALSO BRING UP SLAVERY THAT EXISTS TO THIS VERY DAY YA KNOW. Somalia is the prime example but really slavery never went away for eastern Africa.

>mandatory diversity course

You picked the wrong college bro

Arabs are still enslaving third worlders today. The arabic word for slave is abeed, which is also the nickname they use for africans.

utrecht used to be a slave trade centre in anno 772, pagans and christians traded slaves caught during raids etc there.
Bonifacius wrote a decree that christians should stop selling their slaves to the Saxons because the Saxons kept sacrificing them.

>And the gearing of society to provide a small elite with these amenities was, ultimately, necessary.
That is a thing that I have always thought too - the more egalitarian societies remained stagnant as there were not enough people who could dedicate their (totally unequally distributed) free time and wealth on things like arts and sciences. So you might damn the slavery but without it civilizations would never have been built - you might be skeptical on all this civilization thing though but this is another discussion already I guess.

Also discuss the etymology of the word slave itself

indeed. cant wrap my head around why the hell he is stuck there. what a loser

>In Africa
a man would be killed by lions, eaten alive by disease, forced to watch half of his children die of natural causes, murdered and scalped by rival tribes, enslaved by a nearby African kingdom and forced to mine gold and minerals, silently wasted away by cancer, and probably had to watch his family and friends be raped or murdered several times throughout his life.

>In America
The negroe was provided rudimentary housing, handmade gifts and clothing at Christmas time every year, four seasons, a bed and furniture, food and drink and alcohol, company and companionship, access to healthcare due to being himself a massive continuing monetary investment and economic asset, a parallel culture with its own music, dance and courtship, and the gift of Christian religion. What really, really sucked was being beaten by the missus or master, seeing one's family sold off, having to work, being property in general and going unshod if he wasn't one to be sent into town to buy groceries or working a particularly hazardous job.

For the most part a chattel slave's life was surprisingly comparable to standard poverty, and much better than most society's versions of slavery, but still being worse than being the slave of rich Romans of antiquity.

>there are currently more slaves in Africa then were taken to America

this