6/9

HORRRY SHIT

7/9

damn he's succing mob's power

8/9

9/9 omake

T-That's a big spirit

UUUU

So since the broccoli's power is to absorb psychic energy my guess is that ???% will be the answer to beat it. If it wasn't obvious enough already.

Is Dimple using Tsubomi to try and get to Mob? That's way past fucked.

Thanks

i love you guys

Stop that's gay user.

Things are looking grim now but they will get better right? right? ;_; I still believe in monkey shirt

It has to get better. ONE wouldn't make Mob sacrifice himself to save the city and his friends.

wew

Thanks, user. I'm worried about Mob now.

I'm still amazed that they added bodyguard Dimple since he's almost entirely a fanon thing, and more specifically a fujo thing. I know it shouldn't be surprising, since they clearly want those fujobucks, but they're being more blatant about it than I expected. I love it.

Pretty much, and also means MP is also coming to an end like the other Popular Mainstream Series.(It should easily end by next year).

>yfw mob goes to 100% wearing that shirt

I love how Teru's awful sense of fashion is still a recurring gag even after the anime ended.

100% Monkey Shirt

No, Tsubomi once again saved Mob because Mob remembered her.

So this is quality shit because of the data he lost the other day right?

seems in the last one he seems to be saying something along the lines of "I wonder if you'll become calmer if tsubomi-chan pursuades you"

That sounds lewd as fuck desu

>tsubomi

YAMERO DIMPLE

>that pissed mob
THIS GON BE GOOD

on top of that tsubomi is saying something about getting a clue on the next page so, yeah, dimple is trying to push mob over the edge to absorb his power I'm guessing.

I've been hoping for dimple redemption 2.0 but I'm starting to feel doubtful.

I wanted Dimple to get redeemed too, but he's been going too far lately. He might have to end up getting exorcised.

wow Dimple is really being an ass huh. R-redemption is still a possibility, r-right? ;_;

I don't want Dimple to leave, please stay you filthy piece of shit

Or at least give us more of your backstory before you go

wew

The thing is - dimple turning back to help mob during the mogami arc, dimple protecting his body,

I don't know if One is the sort of author to do that only to say "no, it was fake all along and he's just an asshole and was using Mob without developing any feelings towards him whatsoever"

so even if things look bleak now and dimple is really, really pushing it, I have faith in One not to completely throw all that away.

Dimple was only helping Mob because he wants to gain Mob's trust. He even said he can't fully control Mob's psychic powers and only Mob can do it. Or it could be Dimple showing Mob what a bad thing is after Mob told him to stop doing bad things.

>Tsubomi
>Not Reigen
Fuck you

i think he genuinely cares about mob, he just cares about "dude become god lmao" way more

Translator-kun are you here?

I have something cute this time(at least it seems cute)

1/3

2/3

3/3

Nah, Tsubomi tells him not to cause trouble for the Psycho Helmet Cult and then repeats the phrase that crushed Mob in his childhood, telling him to "read the atmosphere". That's why he's so pissed in the next panel.

Tsubomi is continuously proving that she's worst girl.

I think it's mostly that too, but I think it's also clear that he started to develop a soft spot for him

I agree, plus he's known mob for a very short time compared to how long dimple has been around and had this goal

Love > Friendship

Shit I completely missed today's update!

I'll do the chapter first and then that little comic.

You're the best.

Thanks, user!

Fuckin hell, saved.

Calling it now.

Mobs gets drained off his energy and goes unconscious. Dimple thought he won so he tried to bind Mob just like he did with Teru. Then suddenly, ???% happen which makes another hole in the broccoli. Dimple tries to absorb ???% energy but got outmatched by ???%'s absorbing powers. Meanwhile, pass out mob is dreaming about his future and friends and he finds some kind of resolution from it and forces himself to wake up from the 100%. Another explosion happens which bust yet another hole in the broccoli. After the dust settled, dimple sees from the crater that Mob has wake up again. It turns out that mob has reached the strongest 100% explosion he could muster which is 100% Mob Psycho which is basically ???% controlled by him.

forces himself to wake up from the ???%*

>My power...

>It's being absorbed...?
Dimple
>Correct.

>You noticed a liiiittle too late.
>Nonchalantly entering the God Tree after being invited was your mistake.

Dimple's definitely been shown to have a better heart than he lets on. He's also incredibly observant and understands humans undeniably well. While he wasn't particularly good at reading Mob at first, it's undeniable that he knows how to push his buttons at this point. So boxing Mob into a corner with his antagonistic actions and threats, is very much Dimple trying to egg Mob into exorcising him, but why?

Is he being manipulated by the will of the Divine Tree and is this just a ploy to absorb Mob's powers?

Is Dimple acting like a little shit supposed to be a last hurrah to all of his dreams and goals as a spirit? A kind of bucket list of ridiculous shit he wanted to try and do before Mob has him hit the road?

Is it a mixture of both? Where the Divine Tree wants more spiritual power and reverence, and Dimple realizes its time to pass on but can't bring himself to say goodbye in a healthy way so he hurts Mob to try to get him to cut all ties to ensure that they part without any sappy bullshit/regrets?

What I'm saying is, this arc is gonna McFuckin Break My Heart, and I feel like there's more know and explore regarding Dimple's side of the conflict

Mob
>Uwaah!

Dimple
>By far your biggest mistake was...

>To go up against me.

>If you thought this hierarchical relationship would go on forever...
>You were dead wrong, Shigeo...

have you seen treasure planet? i think it will be a similar "my dream vs this dumb kid" situation

That's not real tsubomi, though it is in part how mob sees her

Ooooohhhhhhh fuck what the fuck are you doing fucking dimple

Would you find Dimple being controlled by the divine tree to be a cop out / easy way out of having Mob punish him too harshly?

yeah, but he might not choose like Silver.

You DO know otomedia is a magazine aimed at female otaku right?

Wait, I thought MP100 was finished?

I'm 100% sure Reigen never saw Dimple when he was possessing the bodyguard and I don't think it was mentioned to him after the fact either

He's probably thinking, who the fuck is this behind me?

So Mob will get his power stolen.

Mob will then unleash ??? absorbing the tree. Then ??? will become final villain maybe. Keep in mind I'm not saying it'll be a fight but Mob will have to deal with ???

i think it will be
>divine tree offers dimple the chance to be a god
>dimple gladly accepts but tries to make sure mob isnt seriously hurt
>divine tree wants to kill mob and dimple has to choose

>Mob
>Uwaah!
C-cute too bad he is being hurt

It's probably on its last arc.

Mob
>Hierarchical relationship? What are you talking about, Ekubo...

>What the hell do you mean by that!?

Dimple
>I already told you about it earlier.
>There's no way in a single brat throwing a tantrum will interrupt this feast.

>If you won't listen to me no matter what I say, maybe I should let that kid handle it.

Mob
>Ha?

Dimple
>Maybe you'll calm down a little if I let Tsubomi-chan try and persuade you?

Dimple imitating Worst Girl
>[Mob-kun! You mustn't disturb the people from the Psycho Helmet cult!!
>Get a clue already!] ...Or something like that.

I'm going to fight dimple myself

Don't forget your salt.

I'm not sure what you take me for user-kun

>implying that's not the first thing any mobfag would take

As always, translator-kun is the best

thank you translatorfriend

I hope this isn't the last arc, it has a lot of things that make it seem like the last arc but I hope we get a bit more of SoL before it ends

You're a hero.

Thanks

>Mob goes 100%
>fights off broccoli for a bit longer
>tries to exercise Dimple
>Notices something behind Dimple controlling him
>its Mob's ???%
>steps in and BTFOs Mob
>Dimple pleads with Mob to accept and not let himself get hurt anymore
>Dimple backstory
>Dimple was the same in life as mob is now, has no idea or aspiration as what to do with himself
>Dies remorseful, as a ghost decides to aim for the very top (god)
>Now feels conflicted, choosing between Mob and his ambition born out of lifelong regret
>???% decides to fully absorb Mob
>Dimple pleads otherwise but cant do shit
>suddenly tree is blown open
>new figure appears
>???% tries to absorb thier psychic power
>Dimple attempts to rescue Mob
>new character effortlessly BTFO's ???%, dismantles the faith network, than leaves
>New arc set up a couple chapters down the line

> new character

I think you meant Reigen's power was unsealed.

>New character
No thanks, let Serizawa show up and do something

Reigen
>Yakiniku is called as such because you grill the meat... Remember that...

Ritsu
>Yeah, we know.
Teru
>(Been a while since I last I had yakiniku...)

Reigen
>Any time now...
>Alright guys... You have permission to take the meat.

>You can eat it now.

>How's it, Mob.
Mob
>It's delicious.

Reigen
>Isn't it...
>That's a good opportunity, you'd do remember that...

>THIS is galbi (grilled korean beef)
Ritsu
>(it's gonna keep happening, isn't it...)

>New character
No new character until Teru gets over his Mob worship complex and Serizawa and Shou get to do shit.

That will never happen

why does ritsu dislike reigen so much after everything? i get at the start but goddamn, the guy did save your lives and protects your precious brother

>he makes her say "get a clue"
Dimple is dead

>too low on the chain of command of your group of friends to the point you expect some random teasing doesn't become something more embarrasing

Because Ritsu is a jealous piece of shit

hes fucking pissed, hes literally gonna rape dimple to death, god damn, this is what happens when you fuck up.

woops i meant
>*you'd do well to remember that

i think ONE know we are expecting mob to go full rage and overpower dimple, this is probably just part of his plan

I can't think of what else is going to happen unless it's 100% remorse but Mob, as resilient as he is, is probably feeling more angry than remorseful right now.

Anyway, if he doesn't go to 100% through self control or whatever this will be the first time (ruling out him getting knocked out)

I don't want mob to suffer

I couldn't quite relate because I thankfully never hanged out with that kind of girls in middle/highschool but that shit so commonplace and I've seen that happen so often I instantly felt bad for her.

At that moment I kinda realized that even if she wasn't the one who lost the bet she would've been (or maybe was) forced to go and ask Mob out.

Ritsu seems to really dislike childish/selfish adults.

>No new character until Teru gets over his Mob worship complex

How could that even be resolved?

there could have been a chance this arc if teru could have managed not to get BTFO so quickly

I dunno, after what happened during the 7th branch arc, you'd think Ritsu would've come around to Reigen (like 99% of viewers and readers did). But nope.