Seriously guys

So I've been lurking for a while now and I've decided that many of you are fucking hypocritical idiots who are full of shit. I've seen several threads now, such as a recent one about pitbulls being killed and every dumbass cheering for it, and I can't help but notice how despite claiming you're so enlightened and have transcended the Jewish like media and its shilling efforts, you faggots still fall for it when it agree's with you. Not only that, but you believe unironically in the most ridiculous bullshit conspiracy theories I've ever seen, to the point that I genuinely wonder if you unironically believe Democrats are alien lizards from another galaxy. What the fuck is wrong with you all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you sliding?

INB4 "Sup Forums is not one person". No, it isn't, but you're damn close to it because of the close minded posting and shunning of different opinions, and I've seen hundreds of you now claiming the same stupid bullshit.

What conspiracy theories?

Nothing really (intentionally), just felt like saying you're all basically fucking idiots.

most people are hypocrites and feed off each others bullshit its no new news. if you surround yourself who think exactly like you then there's no need to have any intelligible debating just a good fun circlejerk

Dude, really? Pretty much everything about 9/11 that's on here, Sandy Hook being a falso flag where nobody was actually killed and everyone was an actor, moon landing being faked, etc.

t. interdimensional energy vampire

Yeah I was hoping this place might be different due to anonymity and just because Sup Forums in general is known for being chaotic and unpredictable, but somehow even a board like Sup Forums has some semblance of an organized united community. Honestly it's mainly the fact that people here are just as closed minded and denying of proof as liberals are. I was hoping that because everyone here hates them so much they might see the problem with them, but I guess everyone just kinda lost sight of that, if they ever saw it.

*false

Lurk more before posting, you dumbass. Jesus, what about that concept is so hard to understand?

Yeah I know, you can never lurk too much apparently. Fortunately I've gotten away with posting a few threads before in the past.

How does a thread about pitbulls assblast a person so hard?

They're just stupid dogs.

Kill yourself OP.

maybe because im stuck in a right leaning bubble online but to me it seems the left are much more hysterical than the right

If it makes you feel better I think about it a lot.

You're obvious autistic.

Can't even tell satire and jokes form reality.

You have autism guaranteed.

you first

there are no theories that aren't proven by fact, jew

>organized

This place runs on chaos faggot.

wow how could multiple people have different views on one board? i mean, we surely need to up the professionalism of our moderation team so that we ban anybody with a conflicting viewpoint so we remain consistent, like reddit.

Think about self improvement and lurk more.

Except 9/11 has been proven time and time again to be a fake terrorist plot.
The general public knows this.
Stop using "conspiracy theory". It is a term coined by the CIA to make people who thought differently seem weird or crazy

because what you claim is probably fucking hearsay retardism and condemnation of white people, JIDF

Honestly it's not the dogs that pissed me off, it's the autism of almost 400 people replying to it and how fucking stupid and hypocritical they were. Like seriously, I actually took the time and explained why they were just falling for bullshit pushed by the media, explaining how pitbull attack reports are fucked up because most of the time they aren't actually pitbulls, explaining how pitbulls I owned never showed aggression except once with puppies, and everyone just continually missed the entire point and kept spouting the same bullshit, ignoring any proof I referenced, and basically acting like your typical liberal. This pisses me off because I came here hoping to get away from that kind of asinine mentally and logical failure.

do you believe everything the government tells you?

Well I personally think that it's mostly because the left is just much more common, like how almost every media outlet is owned by them, so you don't see conservative's as often to see them being stupid. That's why I'm disappointed with this board, is because it's basically the same as CNN and their viewers, just the opposite side of the spectrum.

I mean I might be, but if this is satire then you motherfuckers take it a long ass ways, like legit having full arguments for hundreds of posts and actually citing multiple websites like you were writing a fucking paper. I guess maybe that's just how you guys have fun though, by acting seriously and hardcore LARPing about being fucking delusional autists.

>there are no theories that aren't proven by fact
So I guess lizard people really do exist then?

it's easy to not care about anything, like not caring if you lock your care, or not caring to wash your hands after you take a shit, or not caring to thank people when they help you..........

it's called being a worthless asshole no better than an ant. The problem lies, when you rub it in how much of a fucking worthless piece of shit you are, that you have to protest everyone be an asshole like you.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

nothing wrong with a pitbull if you raise it right though, dont know how you would argue with that

Please refer to my INB4
Yes, I get there's multiple people, but fuck is there a lack of diversity of ideas.

Is it possible that some of them were deliberately egging you on once they saw you cared enough to defend the breed?

Some of them might even agreed with you, but just felt like messing with you and getting you worked up.

What I claimed WA supported by actual sources, like the ASPCA, and what people were replying was shitty infographics that were inaccurate because of the way the data was collected.

To be honest I just really hate Obamacare, I just want it gone.

Thanks for proving my point about this place buddy.

I cant wait to shove a gun up your ass and pull the trigger

No, but I don't unreasonably doubt everything either just because I want to believe some bullshit conspiracy theory about America dominating the world for oil, even though we get less than 14% of our oil from the Middle East and make 40% of it ourselves.

I mean sure, some of the ones who were just blatantly insulting me at that point were probably just fucking around, but then others were actually making legitimate arguments and getting worked up themselves.

Mmmmmm baby, please tell me more.

>believe none of what you hear and half of what you see

>So I've been lurking for a while
>Surprised that Sup Forums believes the most ridiculous bullshit conspiracy theories and that Sup Forums applauds the killing of the niggers of the dog world.

Pick one.

believing conspiracy theories.
ill pick that one

I wouldn't say surprised, just disappointed at the stupidity.

Be careful what you say. Best you get yourself nice and comfy before you find out why they say you're here forever.

>doesn’t believe conspiracy theories
>thinks the reputation that pit bulls have gained is a media conspiracy

I wasn't aware that the media blowing things out of proportion was a conspiracy theory at this point, I thought it was common practice to create hysteria for ratings.

>comes to a board called politically incorrect
>gets surprised when the majority of the discussions on here are actually politically incorrect
go back to r/politics and stay there if you can't handle the bants and too retarded to pick apart satire

Out of all the threads on all of Sup Forums the one you don't like is about bull dogs? What the fuck is wrong with you?