EU army treaty signed

qz.com/1127984/eu-army-bloc-forging-ahead-with-its-military-integration-to-shake-off-us-dependence/

RIP sovereignty

Also reminder this is a politics thread, don't understand why'd you culled my other thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/means-matter/means-matter/case-fatality/
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>make army
>but diversity is important!
>Europeans end up getting slaughtered by ''European'' soldiers

screencap this

prepare for United States Of Europe to take control of the world, we are back baby. FUCK YOU AMERIMUTTS

Yeah, I'm sure your military accomplishments will be great when you're flooded with Muslims hoping to snag citizenship through service. Persia 2.0 here we come.

I dont need to, I've been saying this forever
But no one listens
No way such an army could be used to suppress rebellious parts of an empire
They never used the tactic of mixing units together to make sure rebellion is impossible
Never happened

do you doubt the strength of an army composed of trannies, faggots, pedofiles, niggers and women?

We will breed a superior breed of mutts... euromutts.
100% stronger than amerimutts

No, any idiot with a rifle can do damage. Regardless of race, sexual preference or gender. Be logical yoi idiot, stop trying to rile Sup Forums up with your pseudo-shit posts.

mister, you droped this picture of you from your pocket

Romania, you don't understand English well enough to meme. There are literal African children who can operate an RPG or AK platform. Anyone can be taught to fight effectively with a rifle, you literally point and shoot.

Do you even understand irony or what the thread is about? Christ

Yes. It's about the new Muslim army your countries decided to make.

This.
It is the US armies/marines training regime after all.

It wasn't an eu army treaty. It was a deal about EU military industries cooperation when it comes to technology and financial help.

A European army should be damned amusing.

Do you think they'll suspend combat operations once the soldiers have hit the overtime limit?

Will it be considered a hate crime to fire live rounds at ones enemy?

When Europe has to foot the bill for it's own defense, will they still have all the gibs?

a nigger/muslim/women army can t do shit, they rely on a superior force like america or rusia to fight for them.

We could actually talk about this and it would be interesting and there would be opportunity for bantz. Instead Americans are so desperate that they are starting with 110% shitpost.

Who will engage with that?

Poland
Has
Zero
Terrorist
Attacks

GLORY TO THE EU AND TO IT'S ARMY!

If this goes ahead I fear that the EU will become a whiter US. A scary prospect.

Ok, well I have the statistics of rifles and their ability to kill people, regardless of who the shooter is. You have nothing but opinions and Hypotheticals as to why a certain subsection of a military would be bad. Either argue with objectively, or admit you're just another leftist arguing with emotion.
>m-muh subhumans!
That doesn't change the fact that anyone can operate a rifle.

This. Allah Akbar.

I don't know.
I think late night amerimutts think they own the board.

Ouch, how will the Americans ever recover?

Hey, I actually want those statistics. Mind sharing them?

White Americans are in terminal decline. They won't ever recover.

>whiter US
I wouldn't mind if we actually got a 2A. If that was the case I would be comfy

this is greatly exagerrated
this is about exchanging intel, not some common EU army

hsph.harvard.edu/means-matter/means-matter/case-fatality/

Here. There's a statistic showing your are 82% likely to die from a self inflicted gun shot wound. Notice how race, or age or sexual preference is not a factor for deciding how lethal a gun shot is.

The fact that you even needed statistics to prove that genetic factors don't affect bullet legality is a testament to your 3rd world education. Anyone with common sense knows genetics have nothing to do with lethality of a bullet.

Are those statistics based on Americans as a sample?Yeah, i thought as much.

Good.

So when do we invade poland and hungary?

"American" isn't a race you stupid fuck. What's your point?

Wait is this a butthurt lefty arguing that women and brown people are capable of warfare? Lol. We know they can't. That is the history of the whole planet.

Americans are divided and weak. You will be killing each other soon.

Nobody learns through America's fuckups. You'd think someone would be watching us or something.

Just lovely. This is the Soviet Union all over again.

Define warfare, because my original point here is that any idiot can be taught to use a rifle, and genetic factors do not affect the lethality of a bullet. Do I doubt the strength of a million people with rifles? No, they have rifles.
What the fuck does that have to do with whether "American" is a race? Jesus, is stupidity actually something you guys strive for? Because holy shit, you are going far above and beyond the expectation.

You "wouldn't mind" the literal destruction of your culture and history in exchange for a bunch of metal sticks (that you can have anyway)? Pathetic.

I'm just pointing out that brown people and women never won a war against white men. It would be another period of colonialism.

>American isn't a race
Yes I agree. You are divided and at each others throats. Weak.

Great, thanks for your historical input; but that's not my point.
Great, thanks for your sociological input; but that's not my point.

>That doesn't change the fact that anyone can operate a rifle
Operating a rifle is only part of a war. Women/niggers/muslims can’t think, can’t plan logistics, can’t grasp even the most rudimentary strategy. White men are incredibly good at war for a plethora of reasons.

Your point is that you are lashing out in anger at another continent because you are slowly decaying into Brazil 2.0

Europe is in the exact same predicament as the US. Europeans have each other too, and the replacement migration (un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm) is still going to happen.

I didn't say it wasn't. The question was "do you doubt the strength of an army...etc." and my answer was "no". Simply because if every single tranny, home, pedophile, nigger and woman in Europe was handed a rifle and asked to defend their homeland any invading army would have trouble. Simply by sheer force of number, that many people with that many rifles could do damage. Exactly like I stated here . The posts have links, you can follow them.
No, I'm lashing out in anger because I'm arguing with an adult who has the reading comprehension of a 6 year old.

Are we in?

>tranny paedophile's children blablabla
Shows where your mind is.

This is retarded, europeans are already far too homogenous to use mixed groups to surpress rebellions unless they double down with brainwashing, which means no rebellions anyway.

Slopes are slippery, there will be no rebellions.

Not being pickled in cheap whiskey, like yours?

>An American mocking another for substance abuse? How is the meth these days? Your mind is warped. Only morons constantly think of trannys and paedos.

I don't do Meth. I have a couple points of Molly and a gram of coke in my car though.

I can already see the headlines

>New EU Army Assembled
>EU Army Recruits Refugees from 5 European Nations
>EU Army Creates First Ever Transgender-Only Tank Division
>New EU Army General is a Self-Described Islamic Feminist (And That's Awesome)
>Meet the Brave All-Female Engineer Unit of the EU Army
>EU Army Sets its Eyes on Retaking Crimea Back from Dictator Putin
>10 Things that Went Wrong with the Failed Crimea Expedition and Why It was all Straight White Males' Fault

another dumbass kike making another dumbass kike schill thread

just another day on 4shit

Heh heh hell yeah man makin America fuckin proud again

Trannie's in leadership positions you say?

Dude just think about it, if amerimuts can si it, anything can

White privledge means I can. #WhitePowah

You're a fucking loser

But I'm a non opressed loser. Life's great.

>RIP sovereignty
This.

Make european army

only whites enlist, because muslims are forbidden from aiding the kafïr.

now war errupts, all white europe army gets it's male population slashed.

welcome new majority and population of europe, whites displaced by going to war.

E rots your brain and coke is stupid expensive but occasionally doing this stuff is fun. Get a life.

>Brexit
>Catalonia
>Hungary & poland

Yeah fuck this. Alarm bells should be ringing all over Europe

"doing damage" with a rifle is like 1/10th of being an infantryman. The first batch of women they put through Ranger training had, what, 80% dropout?

Not because of psychological stress or sexism, no no, because they suffered fucking microfractures in their fragile woman-bones that rendered them incapable of continuing the training. 90% of an infantryman'sis carrying an absurdly heavy pack around in the fucking desert for hours on end. Another 5% of it is pissing into MRE bags because you're afraid to get out of the IFV because there's some haji with a mortar nearby. 4% of it is sitting around in 200 degree weather waiting for sometime to happen. The last 1% of it, if you ever see combat, is firing your rifle and waiting for air support.

You try to build a company out of women, you'll pay the price for it the first time they see combat. First batch of pictures that comes back of some gruntette with half of her skull blown off will make the Saigon execution photo look like the PR work of a Soviet propaganda board from the 1940s. The only thing the American public loves more than dogs and soldiers are women, so good luck keeping up a war effort when Janes start coming home in bodybags.

>Muslims in the EU army
>They receive military training and equipment.
>They smuggle military equipment and proceed to Jihad.

You know it will happen.

WW2 thought us that total war just hands an advantage to whoever fights least. A European military won't be used like that. It will be used to secure resource's in Africa for france and "help" the middle east for Germany. If the UK had stayed they would have gotten a few boats out of it and could have told themselves they were the ocean kings again.

This is basically another building block of the EUSSR.
EXIT NOW!

Thread on EUSSR Ministry of Truth here

Denmark is protected by 4 special rules. Just like the UK was when it was a part of EU.

One of the rules say we will never be involved with EU military shenanigans.

Leo Varadkar you say?

This shit Eurocuck union with pic related as an "ally", sand nigger hordes in the south, mongoloids in the east and neo-marxist faggots in the north it is sufficient to say that whites are done for and will become extinct by 2150. It is over.

I'll be getting a firearm if they do, I'll die before I'll submit to a foreign army.

Ach, you got me.

Are firearms easy to buy up there?

What language are they going to speak?

Krautish because Krauts run the show.

No idea, I'm not familiar with the black market

This guy knows what he's talking about.

War is first and foremost about discipline, logistics and morale management. Battle comes second only to these key points.

And a bunch of mentally ill people aren't going to do well on morale and discipline.

>implying we won't be all forced to speak a language that isn't native to any memberstate
tricked again by the eternal anglo

>implying that the EU won't create a synthetic language so everyone can be happy

Let's all speak Latin n sheit.

arabic
maybe farsi

inb4 esperanto for maximum confusion

>Latin
Won't work.Latin has been a dead language for a very long time.A brand new language will be easier.

>inb4 esperanto for maximum confusion
Esperanto is shit.A language created by one man, what a joke.

One guy was just sentanced for attempting to blow up a bus (he added too much of one of the ingredients so it didnt work), he was a Pole though.

Klingon it is then.

>Poland doesn't have terrorists
>instead they have homegrown monsters
Is Poland trying to mimic America and the mass shooting/bombings done by their own people?

If they introduce esperanto in their army, I'm going bomb their fucking parliament.

That is why i think a new language should be created by gathering linguistic experts from all EU member countries.All 27 EU languages will be included in this new language in equal part.

Just fuck off, retard.

why would you keep drugs in your car that's a bad idea for so many reasons.

>being such a snowflake meme
I am here to stay while you die out in obscurity.The same thing will happen to the bongs.

That Army is going to be worth shit.
You can't pay people to stand their ground and die after shooting last bullet.
Ideological (nationalist and/or religious) armies are ridiculously more effective per soldier and money spent.

Doubt anyone could mimic that.

>I am here to stay
Nope. You are about to be killed.

USA + UK vs Caliphate vs West. Europe vs East Europe (+ Russia)

+ Shit going in ME

This is legitimately the most alarming thing I have read in years.

>East Europe (+ Russia)
>eastern Europe hates Russia in the guts
>being this delusional
We are on Sup Forums.What am i thinking.

No, it is you krauts that are delusional.