Blaire White attacked in LA

This aggression cannot stand, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=jyHB0COkw3s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=owvoyzAJ9aU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are there fags on Sup Forums?
>>>/reddit/

A libertarian tranny assaulted by a fat male feminist in a pussy hat. The absolute state of burger politics.

I hope they kill her(male) so we could make "So Much For The Tolerant Left" memes.

So these are my fucking comrades. Fuck I'm out

Damn she'd be the perfect martyr.
>They think they own transgendered people, when they don't fall in line they kill them.

Fuck him and his jew antics
>sage

>Degenerate manchild gets coffee thrown in his face, throws effeminate hissy fit and asks for money

Oh wow, what a great post nu-Sup Forums

Sage in all fields

Yeah Sup Forums should disavow this degenerate freak. Gets hot coffee thrown on her, breaks a nail and immediately shills for shekels. Fuck the degenerate freak. Trump supporter my ass she's in it for the shekels. If the Witch became President she'd be shilling for Killary.

It's a fucking tranny. We want nothing to do with this bullshit.

Man indeed

Trap wearing a Trump hat got trampled

>Blaire White
>White
Mutts aren't white.

Actually Blaire talks about being a conservative Republican who voted for Trump

Good. Maybe all these attention whores will get the message Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about you

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

During ''EU hours'' Sup Forums is rather in it's own usual state. During ''USA hours'' Sup Forums goes into berserk of LGBT/cultural marxism overdriveand it shows on the other boards too. You might notice trany/shemale posting skyrocketing though number of replies show little demand for those.

>First they came for our traps and I said nothing because I am not a trap
The end.

ew

>all the fucking cleavage shots

He really knows how to be a modern woman

I'm sure she has the skeptic community circle jerk and sycophantic fanboys to white knight her and to doxx her assailants. The attack is helping her brand and giving her the attention she craves.

>"doxxing" person who assaulted you

are you really suggesting that's the wrong play?

Lucky this was America or it would have been acid.

wtf i love antifa now.
But Antifa are still betas because they didn't lynch him.

>dude wants to get his ass stuffed and hopes to trick straight men into sodomizing him
>LARP as conservative
>Sup Forums falls for it

why

When you ID someone who commits a crime, it's not called doxxing, it's called identifying a suspect.

Ok, I like Blaire just fine, but

1 they stuck their hand where a hat was being stepped on
2 the guy doing the stomping thought blaire had thrown the hat at him (incorrectly, as it was really the person on the float, but he had no way of knowing)
3 blaires boyfriend acted really suspiciously when she got splashed. I’m not saying it was staged by Blair’s, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was orchestrated by her bf for views

ahah, serves the cunt right

>2017
>liking traps

> blaires boyfriend acted really suspiciously when she got splashed
honestly i thought the same thing. The incident with the hat was definitely real but that shit with the drink looked staged.

this is true. 3 more hours until the marketing agencies show up to work. Then all faggotry breaks loose. And I don't mean just homosexual or Reddit threads.

>A libertarian tranny
Is it really a tranny because she has female voice. If so she have to had been on testosterone blockers early.

Cuckmerica is a fag nation

>sage
Neck yourself, faggot.

t. reverse SJW

>she
Kill yourself

benis

He provoked people, got his hat stolen, had soda thrown on him(claiming it was alcohol), cried while his boyfriend stood by.

Oh, I forget he broke a nail!!!!

Your provocative picture is irrelevant, blair has a COCK, her boyfriend is totally straight & in no way gay tho, seeing as she's a girl, so it's a girl's COCK.

Can someone just fucking post Lewds already

E-exactly
youtube.com/watch?v=owvoyzAJ9aU

He's gone full on dick splicing mutilation. Look through his videos, he claims it was "medically necessary unlike the fake trans". It's just a leatherface like lunatic getting attention.

Who is this cunt and why should I care?

Shame her fake tits are so horrible

no?

>right wing white American males are out for walk when suddenly..
>"ay! That tranny is defiling that maga hat!"
>"BEAT HER ASS!!!"

I hope he gets hit hard enough that he stops thinking he's a girl.

It would be funnier if Antifa threw her off a rooftop

>He's gone full on dick splicing mutilation
proofs ?

I thought she no longer had a feminine penis ?

I think it's still there, watched some of their videos yesterday, benis was referenced more than once, not that I have any specific interest in the subject....... just passing the time watching random youtube vids !

/thread

>woman's penis
The end goal is women becoming men, and men becoming women.
-global elite plan