Marijuana and Testosterone: The Effects of Frequent Cannabis Use on Hormones

THC disrupts the production of testosterone raises estrogen levels and causes manboobs

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6090909

This is a more probable explanation about the nu-male epidemic. Note that all nu males are into stoner 'culture'.

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJM197404182901602
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0091305786905150
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02791072.1982.10471911?journalCode=ujpd20&
europepmc.org/abstract/med/1158438
latimes.com/health/la-me-ln-california-opioids-20171026-htmlstory.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It has been noted in several notable studies that THC (the active ingredient in cannabis) can potentially be an endocrine disruptor in humans and animals, since it blocks GnRH secretion from the hypothalamus, which eventually leads to lowered LH and FSH production and therefore also lower testosterone production. THC has also been shown to inhibit several testicular enzymes needed in testosterone production in-vitro

So how come some of the biggest stoners I know are macho high T men who fuck a bunch of chicks ???

DUDE WEED LMAO!!!!

Anecdotal

>noted in several notable studies

They already had high test genetically but frequent marijuana use depresses that. The real problem is ugly low test omega males who get into (((weed))) 'culture' to look cool and end up even more feminine and pathetic

It's well-known that marijuana raises estrogen levels. They've known this for a while. Are there people here that actually debate this? Weed makes you calmer and not as irate, which testosterone doesn't. Makes sense.

Now the question I want to know is, does smoking tobacco increase testosterone? I've heard this multiple times but never confirmed. I think it has more to do with tobacco withdrawal than tobacco use, which is why some people get very cranky when quitting cigarettes.

nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJM197404182901602
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0091305786905150
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02791072.1982.10471911?journalCode=ujpd20&
europepmc.org/abstract/med/1158438

Predictable pol response, it's true tho, so if it does reduce T, not to the extent where it make a fucking jot of a difference.

From what i know, has an unclear to positive effect on testosterone depending on the person

Autism must've spread to your bones by now, condolences.

Yeah, I'll go with that, sounds reasonable.

Weed makes me horny

most nigger bucks smoke weed and constantly chimp out

>manboobs
if that was true I'd look like Dolly by now

Maybe you're such a small soyboy that nu-males look big to you?

BUMP THSI THREAD FOREVER

I hate marijuana unless it's for medical use

>THC disrupts the production of testosterone raises estrogen levels and causes manboobs

Fake news

>macho high T men

Pudgy beaners with scruff that act black and "chill" aren't macho.

niggers aren't human and aren't affected the same way

It's a combination of soy, tap water, and drugs like pot

Ahaha that's my dad but not as fond of nigs

i should say soy at birth instead of breast feeding from mommy's milk

>Maybe you're such a small soyboy that nu-males look big to you?
Nope, I ain't small.

>Pudgy beaners with scruff that act black and "chill" aren't macho.
Strawman, not what I'm describing at all.

>THC disrupts the production of testosterone raises estrogen levels and causes manboobs
So, it's beneficial to women and should be banned to men?

Rogan doesn't need to produce his own test when he shoots himself up with exogenous test every week.
He's pretty open about his TRT.

yeah drink bottled water!

Post pic of a guy who's admitted on testosterone and has used hgh in past.

Ok your friends are just regular chads who like to probably smoke weed and drink sometimes. Both of those things lower testosterone, but it's not like you're immediately going to become a trap as soon as you smoke some weed or have a few beers. I never really had this issue with pot when I smoked it daily for like a year at a time. It probably didn't help matters, but I never became weak or out of shape or got flabby.

But seriously, all this lame ass faggot shit about marijuana reducing your testosterone levels doesn't matter. That's the problem with Americans, particularly. They've gotten so dumb and docile because of the post war era, that they forgot that you need yo actually engage in physical activities to increase your testosterone. I mean, come on. Our ancestors were working hard. They didn't just sit around in darkness looking at the dumb fucking TV all day. That's what is effeminizing everyone. All this softy bullshit and pretending like testosterone is le genetics so they don't have to feel bad for being immobile and slothful.

weed is the reddit of drugs

Wrong drug. Opioids are what lower T.

Also note that there has been a huge increase in regular (((weed))) use among teenagers over the past 10 years. Interesting how it coincides with the rise of the nu male epidemic

No dumbass, almost all drugs that are enjoyable lower testosterone. Weed, alcohol, cigarettes, opiates, you name it. I'm sure opiates lower it more than weed does though.

Low T is a meme put out by jews that want you to buy their shit.

>survey predicated on self reporting
>shows increase in reporting as reporting becomes less stigmatized
Gee what a mystery!

It's more likely a symptom, not really the cause.

Junkies BTFO

>Billionaire activists like Sean Parker and George Soros are fueling the campaign to legalize pot

Activist billionaires Sean Parker and George Soros and companies hoping to profit from legalizing marijuana in California have helped this year’s campaign for Proposition 64 raise close to $16 million, about four times the amount spent on a failed effort in 2010.

beta.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-proposition64-cash-snap-20161102-story.html

DON'T FORGET TO SMOKE (((WEED))) GOYIM IT'S GOOD FOR YOU!!!

I wouldn't hold much to gov research

>posts a picture of man who admittetly is on hormone replacement therapy

Stay mad manlets

I like weed, I just don't like the person it makes me.

I'm lazy and overeat already.

Weed makes me immencly lazy and i eat like a fucking pig.
Also turns me into more of a retard.

This is bullshit. Fuck your chart, it means nothing. What happened was the internet was invented, and now faggots like you sit on Sup Forums and post about how muh herbal boogieman is going to somehow be the ONE cause for youth testosterone decreasing. It's because they're on the internet and playing fucking video games, sitting there and doing nothing physical except for leaving their 8 hour long shool day for 30 minutes a break.

Even for medical use the CBD is the most beneficial part of the plant. Not the psychoactive THC

It blocks the estrogen production and suppresses the conversion of excess T into estrogen while also increasing cortisol levels making the muscle building less effective

How many people see a doctor for low T because they indulged in some drugs? Hardly anyone.
How many people see a doctor for low T because they saw an ad about it on tv or believe Sup Forums memes? Far too many.

milk is for babies

I don't have man boobs faggot
Boom!

He's right you know

Just because THC lowers testosterone it doesn't mean it raises you estrogen levels aswell.
It does emasculate you but it doesn't turn you into a woman.

Thc has been shown to inhibit tumour growth in rats.

So has a gun

Hey faggot (((weed))) is a compounding factor. Also shocking (((weed)) use encourages laziness which further reduces physical activity exposure to the sun (for Vitamin D) etc.

It actually is, all the bro gurus and fitness guru faggots lure in these insecure faggots who wanna be big and strong like Alex Jones.
>drink this $470 PROTEIN MIX, brother
>your t levels will skyrocket

>Weed cures cancer n shit!!!

Stoners will be the first to go during the Day Of The Rope™

So what are the implications if you smoke alot over a long period of time and then stop cold turkey?

What the fuck are you even talking about? People see a doctor for low testosterone because they probably know good and well they have low testosterone and would rather the doctor fix them than change their ways.

>All this softy bullshit and pretending like testosterone is le genetics so they don't have to feel bad for being immobile and slothful.
Some of the laziest, inactive, bad dieted, weed smoking guys I know have obvious high T so your blame theory suck's cock.

latimes.com/health/la-me-ln-california-opioids-20171026-htmlstory.html
>California’s opioid death rate is among the nation’s lowest. Experts aren’t sure why
Really makes you think

I have a cigarette case with like 5 grams in it. If I smoke more than than a couple puffs I get paranoid and feel like shit.

Research suggests that the effects are probably reversible over time

And if anyone give me shit about that apostrophe... I fucking know !

>It does emasculate
>doesn't turn you into a woman
Pick one. Weed is the soy of drugs - soyboy-tier garbage, the precursor to bluepills.

Pussies.
I smoke so much I can't get high and I have a rock hard 8" dick that likes to FUCK SHIT UP.

Well, I like that picture. I'm gonna keep on smoking and drinking and rely on what everyone else should rely on, diet and exercise.

I had bitch tits loooong before I inhaled my first glorious hit of marijuana smoke. Nice try, alcohol industry.

this guy is just inherently punchable.

Permavirgins < soygoy < nu-males < chads

So pot does turn you into a woman

The effects on the brain are not, they correlate with the rest of one's life, especially if you smoked as an adolescent. Correlation is key, though, because it could just mean mentally deficient retards have a tendency to seek out weed and flunking instead of paying attention in school. Either way, it doesn't look good for avid marijuana users. They should fuck off from Sup Forums and go post on 420chan - I'm sick of the daily DUDE threads

>Hurrduur things changed

Almost like how massive advances in technology have not only just begun to reshape humanity, but it will soon reshape our very perception of what it means to exist.
Are drugs good or bad?
Binary tier judgement crap
Drugs like LSD, Cannabis, shrooms. These are typically safe to use, although with much moderation. Some can be used to help treat medical and mental health issues. LSD being looked at in treating the insane.

Drugs that serve no purpose. Tobacco. Alcohol. Krokodil. Heroin. Crack. Cocaine.
>But the high is good
Must feel nice so very momentarily.

there are no beaners in britain, only moslems and asian gangs

That fag hasn't smoked a single blunt.

Weed makes you feel good without accomplishing anything. That's the problem. It doesn't make you "lazy" as much as complacent.

To live is to struggle. Weed removes the struggle.

>muh 'psychs are okay but fuck coffee and cigarettes' argument

Yeah (((weed))) has deleterious long term effects in general.The hormonal imbalance caused by (((weed))) is probably reversible but the physiological and mental damage is not

ttp://www.sciencealert.com/cannabis-harms-the-brain-but-thats-not-the-full-story
www.jneurosci.org/content/18/14/5322.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24118193

>Casual use alters the nucleus accumbans, associated with reward and pleasure
healthline.com/health-news/casual-marijuana-smoking-linked-to-brain-changes-041614

>The brains of chronic users produce less dopamine
biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(13)00502-7/abstract

>Marijuana lowers IQ
forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract

>cannabis-impaired approximately doubles car crash risk and that around one in 10 regular cannabis users develop dependence. Regular cannabis use in adolescence approximately doubles the risks of early school-leaving and of cognitive impairment and psychoses in adulthood. Regular cannabis use in adolescence is also associated strongly with the use of other illicit drugs. These associations persist after controlling for plausible confounding variables in longitudinal studies.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract

>Marijuana induces schizophrenia-like brain changes, which may result in psychosis
psychcentral.com/lib/cannabis-may-cause-schizophrenia-like-brain-changes
livescience.com/17707-marijuana-thc-brain-psychosis.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270262.php

>Marijuana can cause pulmonary disease
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25624312

Order 66 on your candy ass dubbs

what's "his" name?

Poland
Has
Zero
Terrorist
Attacks

B T F O
T
F
O

Can you fuck off pedophile?

Jimmy Numale

>Binary tier
No. Normalcy, physiological norms, homeostasis, is all good and healthy. Anything introduced outside of that is inherently harmful. Little know fact: naturally produced endorphins can produce a high as strong as any other opioid, and are the reason people with severe wounds may initially appear calm and not in pain. So if your body can make you high at any given time, why does it only do so in response to severe physiological stress? It's because anything outside of the physiological baseline is harmful from an evolutionary perspective. No drugs are good, unless they're benign like caffeine or NSAIDs, or medically important.

Go fuck an abbo cunt.

be careful with your threats

because it isnt true

there are better reasons to not smoke weed
like keeping your money, and using your invaluable youth wisely

look at this guy, he thinks scientists arent humans susceptible to all the same manner of corruption and weakness as all other humans

>fucking politicians man
>but scientists wouldnt lie, ever

>disrupts the production of testosterone raises estrogen levels and causes manboobs
>tfw ur a dang dirty tranny anyway

rogan uses testo you dickhead lol

>weed is good, trust me dude
>these studies? I haven't looked at them, but disregard them, all lies
Brilliant.

the smell of pot triggers pretty bad panic attacks in me

people smoke it on their porches and in the streets ever since it got legalized

I genuinely have trouble going outside

>I smoke so much I can't get high
Then what's the point?

>the smell of pot triggers pretty bad panic attacks in me
What, did you get raped by a hippy?

smoked it once or twice, and had a bad panic attack that lead to some heart trouble, had to get waambulance'd.

pussy

Probably should toughen up user

yeah can't deny the pussy part, I'm a born and raised Canadian. leafs are the true niggers.