Antifa Smashes Kyle Chapman's Car Again & Gloats About it Online

Scumbags

youtube.com/watch?v=8FLYIyDZOkA

He's a (((civic nationalist))). I don't care about this faggot or his faggot car.

Who fucking cares. He beat up antifa and is now enjoying his e-celeb status. He has plenty of shekels to fix it. Fucking cry baby.

>Americans online 2 years ago: HAHA PUSSY YUROS ANTIFA WUD GET SHOT HETE USA USA USA

Antifa get BTFO in Europe constantly. They get killed when they start shit through kicks and punches while Americans just stroke their guns and make up civil war fantasies.

Kys faggot. He fought alongside wn

Still thinking civic nationalism is the way to go, Kyle?

He had no choice. Was he going to stand there and get beat down? I don't have the screenshots on hand but I know that niggerfaggot disavowed them. Also, he's a race-mixer. Kyle, you're not fooling anyone.

hes a civic faggot he'd hang on the day of the rope

Address the JQ publicly Kyle. Name them. Fuck Civic Nationalism. Also, sucks antifa vandalized the car but don't cry when you have enough Hatreon & PayPal shekels to buy a new car.

domestic terrorism charges, well that doesn't sound quite nice for (((antifa)))

Frankly let's hope they push it a bit more now, so the general public really wakes up to this, and they start to really push through for labling them as such a terrorist group.

I can only imagine the penalties they get for this in the us if caught

If they referred to domestic terrorism and they were bragging online they are completely fucked, their identities are going to be found so fast.

They're lucky he isn't allowed to have a gun anymore. They only do this shit in commiefornia because people aren't armed.

Kyle Chapman also divorced his wife and is paying child support for his Elliot Rodger son. He parties every weekend and bashed his own car for attention. I was in Berkeley and we were handing out blankets and socks to the homeless before Kyle led us to UC Berkeley so we could do some gay fraternity celebrity shit.

a true conservative.

Retard larpers in this thread don't even know the definition of civic nationalism.

Reminder that Kyle "Stickguy" Chapman:
>Is fat
>Is middle aged with one child with a shitskin gook, no white(or whatever mongrel mix he is) children
>rather than spend time with his family, he LARPs as a vigilante and fights 110lb Commie kids and hangs out with whores
>Has been a drug addict since adolescence(Alcohol, LSD, Marijuana, Cocaince, Vicodin, Meth, and huffing fabric spray)
>A criminal(Armed robbery, grand theft, running guns, skipping bail)
>got his ass kicked and boypussy torn regularly in prison
This is the alt-light (((Civic Nationalist))) reddit hero.

>Gook.
>Shitskin.
Japs are whiter than you Mr.56%.

She is a Vietgook. Not quite a nigger of Asia like a POO, but still a shitskin.

Antifa= tooth fairy, Santa Claus, your real dad.
Fake and gay.

Antifa are scum, how long before they petrol bomb occupied houses and kill children?
Within a year

It is

>Antifa killing alt-light losers

KEK
Commies attacking each others is the best

Daily reminder that 95% of Earth population should be annihilated in fire and the surface of planet must be repopulated with only one race.

> america
> a fucking car destroyed
> he didn't shoot them

lol

This, he deserved it

He is a felon. He isn't allowed to own a gun, and has been caught with one as a felon before. He gets life in prison next time he commits a felony.

mfdr

disgusting

antifa did the right thing

so he is a cuck

It's fucking California. CA might as well be it's own country at this point.

mmmm that butthurt is so glorious
based stickman should find a safe place where his mass stupidity is respected

Today has been the Day of the Rope — a grim and bloody day, but an unavoidable one.

Chapman is a joke, he loves this because he's an attention whore. Without this his identity would cease to exist.

Falseflag