There would be less conflict in the world if more people thought like this

There would be less conflict in the world if more people thought like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prospect_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's retarded. His bike was probably stolen by a nigger who sold it to buy crack.

/thread

like a legitimate beta?
Yea, but there will be people who will take advantage of this thinking and just fuck everybody. Then the people who think like this will begin not thinking like this and take steps to not have this shit happen.
viola, we're back at the same fucking thing, full circle.

The crack brought the black person happiness that was stolen by him by the wealthy man who owned a bike.

My children got murdered recently.

I was pretty bummed about it.

But I think whoever killed them was more happy to do it, than I am sad to have lost them.

The total happiness in the world increased.

So, whatever.

you are glad a thief has derived pleasure from your stolen bike?

WHAT SORT OF KEKERY IS THIS?

And the crack made him happy.

WAITING FOR THE FUNNY EDITS

>There would less conflict in the world if people let niggers steal their bikes

Fucking subhuman. If I saw you in real life I'd put a slug in you without a shred of remorse. Kill yourself you burden on society.

Wrong. His pain from the loss will be greater than the nigger's increase in happiness.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prospect_theory

what about the nigger who stole the bike? maybe he should think about the person whos bike got stolen's happiness

Bullshit. Now I have to walk to my destination which is like 1/4 the speed of cycling. It wouldn't be sad, I'd be pissed.

This.

That image is one of the most cucked ways of thinking possible.

If someone steals your shit you should ( and have every right to ) beat the everliving piss out of them.

The cuck that made this comic most likely has rich parents, when you don't have to bust your ass to buy things you don't really care about them, he probably went and bought an even better bike the same day

thats the cuckiest way to reconcile... buy a better lock and lock it more securely so some nigger wont steal it in the future... or if it was completely out of your control better to think what could have happened if it wasnt stolen, maybe he would have gotten hit by a car and die or something...

>"My daughter got raped recently"
>"I was pretty bummed out about it"
>"But I think whoever raped my daughter was more happy when he raped her than I am sad that my daughter got raped"
>"So, whatever"

>Black lives matter flag.
>Stealing bikes increases happiness!

Niggers, lmao.

What the fuck? How can I find such people, I want free shit too.

>a nigger stole his bike

Kek

except people react to loss stronger than to gain

>"My paycheck got taxed"
>"I was pretty bummed out about it"
>"But I think whoever raped my paycheck was more happy when he raped me than I am sad that I got raped"
>"So, whatever"

I suppose herds of sheep do have very little conflict

I bet that bitch had to eat in the counselor's office

yeah nah i'd be pretty fucking pissed if got my bike stolen
>blm meme flag
oh i get it, it's a niggerpost

Because he took no action the nigger stole another a bike, that bike belonged to someone who couldn't just buy another bike like that and suffers far more than this cuck for it.

Yeah haha who needs roads and schools haha nigga just walk away from the taxes haha

There would be even less conflict if that nigger hadn’t stolen the bike in the first place

The art style is the most offensive thing about this desu

This is the level of liberal pretzel logic that will be employed to defend black thievery and even murder (remember that family who worked to free their daughter's rapists/murderers).

This same liberal lunatic will however complain about corporations "exploiting" him.

wtf I'm going to steal bikes now

The nigger get's a lot more happiness from that crack than the comic guy gets sad from having his bike stolen
So he's still right and you're the actual retard here

Niggers, man.

I've stolen bikes before and it doesn't really bring me pleasure or joy any more than a bus ride; all it does is help me get to my destination faster.

>like a legitimate beta?

Public breakdown over being a "meme" and people hating his comics.

>a nigger raped my butt
>at 1st I was pretty bummed about it
>but I think he was probably more happy to give than recive
>so whatever

>someone fucked my wife, he must be happy, and so was my wife, better have two happy people even if I'm sad, so that's okay

What a soft little bitch

My wife got fucked by another man recently.
I was pretty bummed out about it.
But then I starts thinking that my wife and her lover were probably more happy having sex than I was upset over it

So what ever.

>crack makes you happy
youre the retard here bro

>Shieet need mes a bike to get to the shoppa
>Oh maynn some dumbo left his imma just take that shiett
>Dumb it in the ditch once I get where I want because I don't even care if I need a bike in the future cuz I can't comprehend it.

A y y

>acts like a fagoot
>get called a faggot
>breaks down over that

>if you get the bike back and have the thief punished they win

The Polish and Baltic steal our bikes to sell then of thief markets in Eastern Europe.

They only enjoy money.

>I take crack because it makes me miserable
Yeah that makes sense

thats the most stupid shit i saw today

>Get bullied
>Told, 'remember that your bully is probably going through something much worse'
>Nine times out of ten they weren't, they were rich and continue to be rich
>That one time it was true didn't lessen the bullying, just kind of turned me into a sociopath
>Got genuine pleasure when my bully would show up to school with his dad's fist imprinted on his face
>Continue to get bullied

Has utilitarianism always been this cucked?

What about rape?

Sure, the one being raped is not happy to be raped but the one doing the raping sure is happy.

Is the world a better place because the rapist is happy?

Rapists would sure like it, for sure.

SAVED

>Clavicle sloping downwards
>Even remotely hot
Fucking 2/10 status should browse more /fit/ absolutely disgusting.

do you really believe that crackheads are happy people?

FUCK YES

the person who stole the bike probably has his dopamine receptors fried from a lifetime of abuse and was selling the bike to buy drugs just to stave off suicidal ideation for another day lmao

the nips come through again with the spice

I think I know who posted this image!

think about it he's a commie so he doesn't believe in private property and he didn't use a bike lock properly so his bike was stolen

and health problems and lack of ability to control their lives...

he lost bike so the the black guy might stay in shit and blame white people for it making him not only lose his bike but also ability to afford children and lead a normal life

Is it really rape if net happiness increases?

More accurately, I take cracking to help me forget I'm miserable for a short time.

Now that's a much better comic

>RAPE is completely equivocal to getting your bike stolen, it is totally comparable and not a completely retarded comparison to make
>All crimes are equally bad
You guys are fucking retards
When they're on crack obviously yes

There would just be less people. There are always strong to prey on the weak. Smart to prey on the dumb. Not going to change. Fuck your gay little pipe dream

No, I think his conclusion is reasonable for his perspective. Clearly, he values his things so little that he's okay with a nigger stealing it to pawn it off for some crack. So if he later gets mugged or his daughter gets raped by a pack of feral niggers, he should be okay with that too since he has a way of judging the total """happiness""" content in the world and apparently, making niggers happy is the best way to maximize that.

>I don't want to be a meme
>I just want to make people laugh
What does he think memes are?

+1

shoop his face on the meme for maximum effect

Is this the prequel to the comic of the melanin kin making himself crash and blaming white people?

I read an insanely-retarded post by original poster, recently.

I was pretty bummed out about it.

But I think whoever made that post had such abhorrently-low levels of testosterone from excess consumption of soy, that I was MORE happy that I'm much more of a man, than I am SAD that I read such pathetic nonsense. The total happiness in the world increased.

So, whatever. Fucking faggot.

gas the bikes. race war now

I would be happier with all his possessions. I'll just sell the ones I don't want, and use the money to purchase other things that make me happy. I'd also be happier with the entirety of his paycheck, so if he could just paypal me the money whenever he gets paid, that would be tits. He can keep enough money to survive on ramen and truckstop showers.

send this comic to the author

TurntheothercheekChristcuckery.jpg

I don't even care that this is a slide thread. Good bants between the comic and the flag m8

>still saged tho

Haha stupid toothpaste idiot learn what equivocal means
also you're wrong and retarded, clearly the happiness of FUCKING THIEVES should not be balanced against the sadness of INNOCENT PEOPLE.

christ you're so unbelievably retarded

Its not rape if a Muslim does it

You stole this picture from my reddit post.

I am pretty bummed about it.

But I think you are more happy to have the karma, than I am sad to have lost it.

The total happiness in the world increased.

So, whatever.

Incentivizing theft by removing punitive measures would increase conflict, though.

you get the same punishment here for rape and stealing a bike so it's comparable

this is how SJWs justify communism

And then we started harvesting hobos for their organs.

> rationalizations to relieve cognitive dissonance when victimized by a criminal make the world a better place.
This thinking just enables predators.

well the fact is that most woman enjoy rape so overall happiness increase significantly.
we are just following their logic
or rather lack of it

This image enrages me because it is probably not a false flag but some fucking goody-two-shoes liberal retard who actually thinks this way.
This kind of thinking gets any traction amongs the masses of your society and you see the society fall real quickly.
Somebody should rape this faggot to death - as long as they enjoy it enough its all OK.

>Bank robberies are okay if you just hold up the front counter, but unforgivable if you take the vault with you.

He's one of those retards that can't fathom property rights. A thing being a thing has no value whatsoever, despite the possession of such.
Because he can't figure out that your possession of it likely came about from an exchange of work - a value of your time and your finite life on this planet.
Property is life.

Not if you're a fucking retard who can't imagine the consequences of this kind of 'morality' being applied in legal systems. Can you imagine if the law reflected this kind of thinking?
> Let's assess how much pleasure the defendant gained from assaulting the victim.

Truly these are levels of cuckery that shouldn't even be possible

>there would be less conflict if everyone let me steal their bikes
Nice try Tyrone.

That's the most cucked cartoon I've ever seen, he should hunt down the bike thief & remove his toes & fingers with his own bolt cutters.

But maybe he enjoyed that crack more than the cuck author enjoyed his bike. Maybe the soy boy will get a new bike which has a dildo instead of the seat so that he can go fuck himself. Again, total happiness increased!

So niggers could steal everything they want without consequences? Fuck off Tyrone not gonna happen, I'll buy a rope and be happy myself after you hang from a tree.

It doesn't matter what or how severe the crime is, it's still a beta way of thinking. What if I worked my ass off to get that bike and needed it to get around? I'm not just going to be happy with it getting stolen because some nignog was happy stealing it.

Jesus, I could feel my testosterone levels dropping with each panel I've read

Good one!

The crack brought him momentary pleasure but ultimately left the nigger in the same unfulfilled, meaningless and unhappy state as before. You all are retarded if you think drugs, in particular crack, can ever bring anyone happiness.

You are trash.

This. Also addicts aren't human. They don't have feelings, only urges.

well that probably backfired

We are reaching cuck levels that shouldn't even be possible!

dat dir is some strange fruit a'hanging from dat der tree.