Australian Postal Vote Results

Are there any chances the fags will get BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/events/1763866723912827/?ti=icl
kikebook.com/events/1395778977186690/?ti=icl
abc.net.au/news/specials/curious-canberra/2017-11-14/curious-canberra-rigged-abs-vote-online-polls/9129420
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

got my dicks crossed

>QR code
Kek

user.. I... That’s fucking gay dude

Literally 0. The polls would have to be wrong by 20 points.

That could never happen...

I got two dicks mate, I dunno maybe it's gay but I dunno. Is it gay if you clone yourself and fuck it?

A remember hearing a week or so ago, they expect No to win just slightly.

>clinton 99% chance of winning
>you

I think it will be close yes win or a no win

I think you stink

Yes. Any penetration between two people of the same sex is considered homosexual.

what about if I get my clone to give me a wristy?

I was going to stand up for you and consider crossing your own two dicks as being fair play, however you had to go and fuck your clone and now you're a massive faggot.

The literal definition of homosexual is "same sex". Slapping high fives with your buds is homosexuality.

I am just asking some philosophical questions about homosexuality and cloning

and we're just answering you

well is wanking yourself off gay?

Those two statistics professors from some Uni, whose analysis of twitter posts from users, rather than polls (because people lie in controversial polls) predicted Brexit and Trump reckon it's going to be close to 50/50.

Didn't have the heart to tell them they probably just got lucky and spent the past three years analysing Sup Forums puppets skewing polls and hashtags

If you do it it is.

Are you the same sex is yourself?

what about sexbots, say the sexbot was designed by a male, build by a sweatshop of males. does fucking it make me gay?

I am asking the tough questions, trying to figure out what is and isn't gay. If wanking is gay then I can marry myself if yes passes and get tax breaks

Its all fucking gay

No, you could marry your clone and get tax breaks. You can't marry yourself.

what about fucking my 1 year old clone, am I a pedo?

Yes.

If SSM passes I'm going to get married to another guy so no woman can steal half my shit. I encourage you all to do the same

Still under 18.

Yes, but at least it will apparently learn sex tricks in safe school program (?)

Kidding right. Australia is lost. Even Canada is more based.

I am pretty sure if you serve coffee in Australia its mandatory to have colored hair, a nose ring, a shitty tattoo and wear dungarees.

Youre lost. Only reason they want to legalise it is for attention then work on making the next children of Australai to be on puberty blockers.

Not their fault. We expect that of them. Your fault for not speaking out and wondering why your kid will opt to surgically cut off his cock at 12.

Your fault.

i'll marry you mate but no faggot shit, maybe once on our wedding night but after that no

bullshit post dics

all the libs are going to watch the results at 9:30am. Wouldn't it be great if there was a meltdown?

Lol fag, SSM is strictly for platonic Bros before hos legal protection

Reckon it's worth going to these? (Canberra)

>At 9am in Haig Park (end of Lonsdale Street) there’s a community picnic with a live cross to the ABS press conference in which they will announce the results. There will be free food/music/games. This is a really great opportunity to come together as a community and be there for each other, no matter what happens. Walking group will leave at around 8:45 from reception.

>kikebook.com/events/1763866723912827/?ti=icl

>At 5pm there will be a massive street party on Lonsdale Street. It starts at hopscotch but we’re closing the entire street for the event. We’ll be chalking the street rainbow and there will be appearances from Labor Senator Penny Wong, Liberal Senator Dean Smith, as well as local Canberra politicians. (Note: This event will be happening whether or not it’s a yes or no). The GSA’s will be doing a walking group at around 4:30:)

>kikebook.com/events/1395778977186690/?ti=icl

you got to consummate or you can get an annulment

Ever seen the movie Freaks, m8?

That’s the south you fucking poofter cunt.

That's enough Sup Forums today

you can suck the right one
you can suck the left one

then it's masturbation

And the vote will be secure because it's managed by the staff at ABS...

abc.net.au/news/specials/curious-canberra/2017-11-14/curious-canberra-rigged-abs-vote-online-polls/9129420

We're fucked, the faggots will get their 'YES' regardless of how the votes went.

Post it again with time stamp

it's some Reddit faggots cocks

I knew you were lying

>chalking the streets rainbow

fucken get a firemans hose and spray that shit

oh shit you too?

good job sherlock

guys, doctor told me to get a per rectum examination. Will it make me gay? How does it feel? Should I go?

How can child predators be faggots when it's literally two different things? It makes 0 fucking sense. You're all so incredibly fucking retarded, I really wish you would end your pathetic, miserable lives once and for all. You're good for fucking nothing, nobody loves you, and all you have inside you are indesirable, hateful traits. MAKE A CHANGE, MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE, KILL YOURSELVES!

pretty sure that dude was bi, fucking bi faggots are the worst. they get std's off poofs and spread it

If you beat one off is the over one still ready to go

just get a female butt doctor

Only one thing left to do for this mutant cunt.

being gay isn't a choice, you get molested by a gay and then you become one and repeat the cycle

tough call, but the female one would probably have thinner fingers

oh baby you make me wish I had two hands

Are you gay Muhammad

No, fucking retarded chink, I just don't like lolicon being lumped in with faggots.

You’re one handed and have two dicks

The conservatives in the liberal party think they have lost that is why they are trying to get ahead of the moderates with the proposed bill.

Me personally who can say ? polling has been very strong for gay marriage and Australian polling isn't often wrong but if there is an issue that people would lie about its this one.

Guess we all find out tomorrow

This plebicite will be a Yes win.

A real vote will be a No vote.

All Yes voters have voted but not all No voters botheres voting because it was not a compulsory vote.

Something I'm unsure about:
If the yes vote wins it's pretty obvious that they'll push hard for fag marriage ASAP
If the yes vote loses, they'll keep pushing for it regardless of what the majority of Aus thinks, so how do we make sure they can't get it through if they lose this one?

I know for a fact that NO vote will win tomorrow, dont forget to screencap this:

Sportsbet REFUNDED my $10 bet last month. I had 3:1 odd for a no win.

All bets on the SSM vote were refunded by sportsbet because they said they realised it was an inappropriate thing to allow betting on. Of course you can still make bets on Trump to surgically enhance his penis, or that Melania will divorce him.

The refunded the bets after a poll was released saying that Australians were fed up with the whole vote situation.

Knew I should have bet on it..

you can't and all bets were refunded. the jews know what's happening

Somehow keep Labor out of power forever ?

going to wake up hungover tomorrow probably after midday and then get pissed again and laugh at all the salty tears

Ah, just saw your post.

Yea that's never happened before...

Listen here boys. Mate of mine drove over to his friend's place to pick him up last week. When he arrived he pulled over, engine still running, called his friend to say "hey I'm downstairs in the car, come down". A passing by copper gave him a ticket for using mobile while driving. Can he get out of it if he takes it to court or cops are always right in nsw courts?

he can take it to court and hope the cop never shows up to the hearing. pretty sure you win if the cop doesn't turn up but I am not a law fag

I think it's either going to be close because people are sick of the faggotry or it'll be a landslide for yes because there was essentially no "No" campaign and the "Yes" campaign has been allowed to get away with an insane amount of bullshit. Not to forget how Australia's filled with boomers and they get all their news from TV, every single TV station and show flaunts how they're voting yes.

>on a long country road to an inland town with my dad
>speed limit is 110 km
>hills
>car goes faster down a hill because science and shit
>goes 8 km/h over limit
>fucking speed camera faggot at the bottom of the hill

Fucking cashgrabing cunts

Nah, can't argue it.
If the motor is running, the vehicle is being 'driven'.
t.lawfagintraining

This is what pisses me off to no end about poz laws, they're allowed to keep attempting until they win and when they win you can never remove it. Has there ever been a country to vote to remove a progressive law like gay marriage or even attempt to do so?

the better question is, do you have any control over which one liquid comes out of? When you pee, does it come out of both or is only one functional?
Since orgasm is a full body thing I'd imagine two dicks doesn't give you twice the stamina, but which dick does cum come out of?

germany after weimar?

all this type of shit does is erode any respect people ever had for the police. getting them to fine people to raise revenue is the dumbest thing state governments ever did. In VIC you have niggers running around doing break and enters and you get told to just let them do what they want and not fight back. Meanwhile Johnnt copper is down the road catching people doing fuck all

This is about to happen

That was a pretty fucking major change though. It doesn't take an uprising to introduce gay marriage, just a few subversives.

wish I could change cuckstralia.
Less laws, less taxes, more freedom and let the states decide how they want to run themselves.

put everyone on the dole to work in national companies after taking physical and mental tests.

>Somehow

I hope no wins. My step-sis just got "engaged" to her gf, more or less assuming to win. The arrogance of those perverts. I hope no wins just to watch that nutcase bitch suffer.

How many hours from now will we know?

about 11 hours from now

is your step sister the butch?

I should hope you would wish that for every white country.

Well of course mate.
You do not understand how much I want freedom for Australia, my ethnic country and every other European one.

yeah, hardcore butch

That gives me time to sleep. If no wins I'll buy box wine, the traditional drink of Australia.

ay get that goon down ya ya madcunt

every fucking lesbian couple I see it's always a butch with a single mother with one kid. then after about 2 years the one with a kid leaves the butch for a man. I have seen it happen 5 times

Actually read your source study you fuckingcuck. It use 17 lesbian couples and 3 gay couples. 85% of that study or 17/20 was lesbians.
Stop the dykes
Stop white knights

Thanks for your support burger

Yes will win.

The west is too cucked for it not to.

lmao, that was the EXACT relationship that my step-sis had. she was with a woman who had a kid, she had had a divorce and "became" lesbian. she has now reconverted and is with a guy again lmao