Islam is Evil

>Islam is Evil
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVUUUUULLL

sandniggers aside, why do you think islam is a degenerate religion?

>m-muh children wives

Christians used to marry 12 yo girls before the 1900's

>used to
>USED TO
exactly.

what the fuck
is this a joke

>Why is Islam bad
Any Religion that forces you to curtail to it's specific interpretation of the word of God. Isn't the word of God.
Catholicism.
Orthodoxy.
Judiasm.
Sunni/Shia.
Zoroastrianism.

It's all a giant money grubbing hoax. Always has been. If the purpose was to spread the word of God, you would only need to print out and laminate the Ten Commandments. You could also send out small pieces of tech called MP3's of Bibles in Different Languages to different areas for relatively cheap. They don't do this though, they invest in their future like companies. Not Servants.

Easy, read the Qu'ran, the Hadiths, al Bukhari will suffice.
Then, read the Bible.
????
Profit.

The end result of Islam is always violent, dystopic, totalitarian chaos. Nothing good or worthwhile ever comes from Muslim civilizations. And while it's not that big of an existential threat as long as Muslims are kept isolated from non-Muslims, whenever it starts to seep into the non-Muslim world it never brings anything but needless conflict.

But priests still diddle kids...so...

It's not exclusive to Christianity.
Christian countries are the only ones willing to talk about it though.

I still have faith in White Shariah, I know it will save the caucasoid race.

Screen cap this.

I hate all religions because they're all bullshit.

this
Ex-muslim who read the quran at age 10
read a bible at 16
ate pork and fucked girls at 17 and said fuck this shit God is real and religion is the work of the Devil.

>*accommodates le frank sinatra hat*

Because rabbi Shlomo Hollywoodstein doesn't ?
It's just that (((they))) have enough influence to hide it. European countries want to destroy Christianity so anything they can find against it will be exposed and amplified to the absurd.

what in the qu'ran is worse than anything in the bible?

Its not. Its the literal redpilled anti-Jew religion if you actually bother researching it. No Usury, Gays, degeneracy, women in their rightful place rather than being "liberated" to act like savages. Destroy rival tribes if they threaten you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Its the literal redpilled anti-Jew religion

children are sex slaves
also child abuse, lots and lots of child abuse, especially at madressa schools
hilariously inaccurate scientific discoveries
female genital mutilation
having sex with goats
having sex with dead bodies
having sex with men as long as the bearded one is the top and the shaved one is the bottom
basically, starvation, aka Ramadan
extreme inbreeding due to first cousin fucking

seems legit.
definitely the best redpilled anti jew religion

R A R E
RA R E
R A R E
R A R E

Because the man who started the religion was able to exploit the superstitious and illiterate arabs who lived in 7th century arabia at the time.

he wanted to make himself a ruler and thus he invented this dysfunctional belief system to control them.

You are from Australia. Who the fuck are you to berate anyone on their morals? Go fuck a cangoroo.

daily reminder that there is nothing wrong with having sex with children

>but muh mental scarring.

only because societey constantly brainwashes our children to feel victimized everytime something natural happened.
you are all brainwashed cucks

>Not permitted; cultural problem
>Cultural problem
>Debatable (arabis numerals, al-gebra)
>Cultural problem
>Cultural problem
>Cultural problem
>Cultural problem
>Extreme simplification; other religions including Christianity feature fasting
>Cultural problem

Wew lad!

Just a friendly reminder that Arabic culture does not equal Islamic culture; the most populus Muslim majority country is Indonesia.

But if you want white genocide, then by all means, continue with your atheist and secularized Christian lifestyle. It's not like having four wives to breed with and unfucked divorce laws will increase the number of whites. Noooo waaaaaay, that won't rapidly grow population numbers - it's not like this is an observable fact, or anything.

Still fine with it in Alabama. Just ask ol Roy Moore.

Rare
also, will keep that in mind.
also, algebra originated from persians

Child marriage, Barbaric conquest, Anti Science/technology, Destroyed what was once an advanced secular state in the ancient world. Need I go on?

>LOLZ Christians married children over 100 years ago
No you imbecile two 14-16 year olds got married because life expectancy was low. Never was there a 14 year old marrying a fat sweaty neckbeard pervert like you. And if it did happen it was considered scandalous.

It's not my religion so it's shit basically.

Persians have been Muslim for about 1400 years, user.

My problem with Islam in particular is how so-called liberals in the West seem to be kowtowing to it while making light of Christianity, despite modern Christianity being far more aligned with liberal values than the forms of Islam we see today. It gets special treatment because its adherents are brown and dislike the religion of the "Evil White Men" that get people so buttmad. Additionally, any religion whose adherents often support murdering people over cartoons can go suck a dick.

All religions by their very nature are degenerate and destructive towards the existence of a peaceful, progressive society

any religion that forces me to kneel down so I can see my fellow believer's asshole infront of me is degenerate as fuck

Islam is the greatest religion! Why won't my home country of Sweden put a crest on their flag? Why won't they adopt Islam as official religion? Why won't my home country make Sharia the law of the land? Why won't they late us have sex with their daughter? The answer is simple and can scare you my muslim brother! They are racist! They are xenophobic! We must fight their hate! They won't even let my family come with me to Sweden! The white devils hide their racism but we muslims are better than that and must persevere!

Then feminism happened and everyone became a faggot

Don't give up, brother! Inshallah, Sweden will see the error of it's ways.