What happened to all the tripfags?

What happened to all the tripfags?

They are either still here, got a job or killed themselves.

Hopefully they're getting shit on/ignored enough to remove their trips.

I filtered some of them

Usually posting without the trip, as god intended anonymous imageboards to be used.

>question mark girl
I wonder who this could be

Why does it matter? This is a good thing.

dropped trip so they couldn't be filtered

What do you mean by that user?

That defeats the entire purpose of why most of them posted in the first place

Silly user, (you) is the latest fad among kids.

I filtered all of them.

I like tripfriends. They add color to the board.

this

We must capture the few remaining tripfriends and force them to breed to make new ones!

It's for their own good.

What remaining tripfags are even here?

Where do tripfags come from?

>tfw you tell a tripfag to fuck off and they actually do it
c-come back ;_;

Since this thread is still here, who are the useful tripfags? I may as well have a whitelist of them that contribute material

We killed them all

shieldbro

I want !Akemi to die and burn in hell.

Who?

They're in a better place now. Hell.

Bear

Hello tripfaggot

The less you know, the better.

White Knight.

js06

Hox

Mori

Hox.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Jebus, maybe, if you want to join the christmas threads.

Put your trip on so I can filter you faggot.

Okay

I have never heard of these

>Jebus
You must be joking.

Mori was the saviour of fansubbing that was killed by the cartel.

Literally who?

Tripfags are cancer though. Has this lesson been lost to the modern newfag? Trips are only acceptable when they are specific to a thread and even then people might still hate your guts. Tripping generally means people can slowly collect information about you. Only some kind of non-hikki loser would be ok with that.

>Tripping generally means people can slowly collect information about you
Nobody cares about tripfags.

Well, Christmasfag/Valentinefag retired last year, so we only have Jebus and some random Collagefag now.

>not knowing Mori
I bet you approve of horrible subs too

And what are they going to do with it?

The only user that has done anything with that information is from Sup Forums and even then the extent of his efforts just made him and the other guy a laughingstock.

I miss some of them but yeah the overwhelming majority of them were cancer and I'm glad they're gone.

Yeah I stopped tripping for a few weeks when somebody posted a picture of me from when I was 15

It's just against the philosophy of anonymity. I'm not saying it matters so much as giving another reason why trips are counter-culture shit stains.

No. Tripfags are welcome.

>t. moot

who

Eh, if you shitpost people will take matters into their own hands.

Sup Forums had someone fake a terrorist threat and framed a tripfag for it so he got arrested.

/cgl/ had someone hunt down a tripfag and smash their skull in with a brick for "shitting up the board". The tripfag lived but they had brain damage and severe facial scarring.

I don't really feel for either though, tripfags bring it on themselves and should really just eat shit and die.

>/cgl/ had someone hunt down a tripfag and smash their skull in with a brick for "shitting up the board". The tripfag lived but they had brain damage and severe facial scarring.
Fucking landwhales are batshit insane.

>/cgl/ had someone hunt down a tripfag and smash their skull in with a brick for "shitting up the board". The tripfag lived but they had brain damage and severe facial scarring.

what

Girls are scary

>Sup Forums had someone fake a terrorist threat and framed a tripfag for it so he got arrested.
Quentin/quetzalcoatl?

Where are you Lelouch? I miss your shitty posts.

Did you filter him? I see his posts every day.

You tell me.

I'm surprised this option isn't more widely used.

900 years, gulag.

we don't talk about 3D girls around here

I just stopped desu

The Madoka thread tripfags are mostly accounted for, unfortunately.

Last I checked Mori couldn't even read kanji.

Daily reminder

Hi Bear, I like your chad body.

The most entertaining trip, who translates things when asked. He never gets banned which is hilarious.

Someone post that stalker with his 100-page dossier of information and fanfiction about the tripfag.

Thanks breh. I really need to get better at taking pictures, it looks even better now but I somehow always fuck up the picture taking part

>/cgl/ had someone hunt down a tripfag and smash their skull in with a brick for "shitting up the board".
what the fuck is wrong with women jesus christ

There is an archive with a search function in case you're miraculously lucky enough to not see them on Sup Forums.

>implying there are women on this site

btw I'm a grill

/cgl/ is mostly women, who seem to spend much of their time trying to find ways to prostitute themselves to the son's of North Korean Dictators.

Oh my sweet summer child

Fuck, you just made me remember that one tripfag who pissed off the mods so much that they doxxed him and contacted his family about it and almost got him kicked out of his house.

I don't know.

That's like some illegal shit.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing illegal about tracking someone down based on publicly available information.

It seems like you've had the good fortune of never browsing /cgl/

It's against the Sup Forums laws.

>It's against the Sup Forums laws.
What, is the Sup Forums police gonna come knocking on my door?

TRIPFAG TIER LIST:

Welcomed:
Hox
Spyro
Any other actual contributors/translators

Tolerated:
Sakura!Fish

Instant Thread Derail-er:
Daiz

Shit Eating Faggots:
Bear
Lelouche
BlondeDude
MaiOlev
And anyone else who uses a trip for no reason other than to maintain an identity

Don't say I didn't warn you.

>knocking
You'll be lucky if there is even a single brick leftover after the ordeal.

What, are they going to use them all to kill more tripfags?