We all know Pol loves Hitler

We all know Pol loves Hitler.

But what does it think of Benito Mussolini or Francisco Franco?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ornS63i52k
youtube.com/watch?v=MU41Nj1j9sE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rab_concentration_camp
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foibe_massacres
youtube.com/watch?v=pbnoPZu4Wp8
youtube.com/watch?v=7gmyl1YOKOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't even get me started on Franco. We best fucking forget about him. Not a single fucking day goes by when there is no reference to either him or his pollicies somewhere, one way or another, in this fucking country. I'm sick.

Mussolini was based as fuck. I'm literally watching a doc about him right now before I go to bed.

Put it this way; Nazi Germany was the Green Lantern Core, and Mussolini’s Italy was the Yellow Lantern Core. One was backed by willpower, the other by fear.

Mussolini was actually an interesting case because when you run the numbers, his state actually basically did nothing that every single Allied nation hadn't also done.

So the irony is, the only actual Fascist country of the period... Didn't commit any genocides, or any particular massacres, or really anything besides being super fucking inept and a bit rough with the Africans that one time. Compare and Contrast this to the British in the fucking Boer War or the Americans dealing with their Natives, or God help you how the Soviets behaved everywhere. Hell even DURING the war the US probably killed more innocent people in one night of bombing Tokyo than the Italians had in their entire twenty years of fascism.

victors write history

youtube.com/watch?v=1ornS63i52k
youtube.com/watch?v=MU41Nj1j9sE

Why? Do Spaniards not like Franco?

>mussolini didn't commit any genocides
Other than ethnic cleansing of Croats and Slovenes? Oh I forgot he also destroyed their culture and basically said no one except italians has any reason to exist on the adriatic coast. Also fucked up Greece.
Do I even have to mention Ethiopia?

>he dindu NUFFIN
Shot old people and threw them in the sea simply because they weren't italian. Ravaged economies of several African countries and bombed who knows how many civilians. Also put up concentration camps in both Africa and Europe.

P-poor fascists, simply the victims of victors writing history... They were just misunderstood...

We do, but you can't be right wing here without being automatically called a Francoist. It's unbearable.

We know what Italy thought of Mussolini by the end of it

Franco was a traitor that larped as a fascist out of necessity

what are you on about lad. I think you're forgetting that the croats and slovenes were the first to cuck themselves to the germans and italians. Also please name 1 italian concentration camp, i've never ever heard of this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rab_concentration_camp

>civilians are responsible for being alive
>lets punish them by putting children, old people and pregnant women on islands and let them starve and die of weather conditions

Poor Mussolini... He was just misunderstood, the victors write history and lie... He dindu nuffin...

>flag
>wikipedia article

Extreme brainwash.
Æ

Here, this should be easier for you to swallow:

^ James Walston (1997) History and Memory of the Italian Concentration Camps, Historical Journal, p. 40.
^
Jump up to:
a b Cresciani, Gianfranco (2004) Clash of civilisations, Italian Historical Society Journal, Vol.12, No.2, p.7
Jump up
^ Effie Pedaliu (2004) Britain and the 'Hand-over' of Italian War Criminals to Yugoslavia, 1945-48. Journal of Contemporary History. Volume 39, No. 4, Special Issue: Collective Memory, pp. 503-529 (JStor.org preview)
Jump up
^ Ballinger, P. (2002). History in exile: memory and identity at the borders of the Balkans. Princeton University Press. ISBN0-691-08697-4
Jump up
^ Giuseppe Piemontese (1946): Twenty-nine months of Italian occupation of the Province of Ljubljana. On page 10.
^
Jump up to:
a b c d e Steinberg, Jonathan (2002) All Or Nothing: The Axis and the Holocaust, 1941-1943, Routledge, ISBN0-415-29069-4, p.34 Cite error: Invalid tag; name "Steinberg" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).
Jump up
^ Giuseppe Piemontese (1946): Twenty-nine months of Italian occupation of the Province of Ljubljana. On page 3. Book also quoted in: Ballinger, P. (2002), p.138
Jump up
^ James Walston, a historian at the American University of Rome. Quoted in Rory, Carroll. Italy's bloody secret. The Guardian. (Archived by WebCite®), The Guardian, London, UK, June 25, 2003
^
Jump up to:
a b Corsellis, John; Marcus Ferrar (2005). Slovenia 1945: Memories of Death and Survival After World War II, pp.26-27. I.B.Tauris, ISBN1-85043-840-4

>without being automatically called a Francoist.
then just be a francoist?

Reading the Doctrine of Fascism changed my life.

its fucking social suicide
its the equvalent of being called a nazi in germany

Mussolini was a total fucking retard

Every military move he made ended in disaster

He literally almost declared fucking war on Hitler (over Anchsluss) then acts buddy buddy with him when it looks like he might be able to gain some territory from the war

A total snake, an opportunist at its finest, total opposite of Hitler

Fuck Mussolini

How can't you understand this?

Could you call yourself a nazi in your country?

>your ideology is so backwards you have to enforce it

So THIS is the power of fascism... Whoa!

That's right

Mambo Italio

>traitor
Lmao as an ex-pat Argie, that's rich coming from an Argie.

All are fine by me.

stay a while longer, you'll agree with us sooner or later

Yes, I will watch The greatest story never told, and suddenly wake up lmao

it's not that easy, friend

Franco was awesome

Read Jefferson and/or Mussolini by Ezra Pound

there is nothing wrong in executions or genocides

and if the holocaust happened, better, more jews dead
what do you have to say now?

Franco wasn’t that bad. I saw a documentary on the Spanish civil war and learned that Franco really wasn’t some evil guy.

I’ve never been a fan of Hitler though. As for Mussolini, I don’t know anything about him.

having a poor conception of military does not make a leader bad, though it does stifle growth during war time.

had italy not been pushed into war from masonic forces, italy would have become a very strong force in the world.

no one appreciates how hard it is to unite the italian peninsula truly rather than nominally.

>implying thise things are bad

>his ideology is so trash it collapses by itself
so THIS is the power of communism

Commies have no nationality desu.

I'll say that your're not edgy enough. You forgot to throw in rape and torture.

Not sure why you brought up an unrelated ideology but I agree, communism is as stupid as fascism.

Italy was literally nothing but Communists and Mobsters. An utter shithole.

You guys ought to stop feeding the little troll.

>mussolini
greatest man to ever live
>franco
dumb conservative peon

Concentration camps
No (((death))) camps fucker

>He literally almost declared fucking war on Hitler (over Anchsluss)
bullshit, he placed troops on the border of Austria in 1934 when the nazis chimped out on Hitler's order and assassinated the fascist president of Austria

>exterminating people is not as bad as when you openly say you're doing the murders
Hmm...

>exterminating people

>anyone deemed not useful to the state apparatus
>a person
pick one

So it was okay to hang fascists at the end of war because they weren't useful to the state anymore?

ironically yes

What are you waiting for then? You should follow your imaginary leaders and hang yourself, at least be consistent with your wobbly beliefs.

Because slavs were harmless and wouldn't hurt a fly
They would have done the same and they did
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foibe_massacres

Damn, George C Scott was a great actor.

Faggot

what are you waiting for then? you should follow your imaginary states and become a purely theoretical concept :^)

Mussolini has a kyoot grandotteru who sings jpop

consider this spaghetti-nigger: me ne frego

youtube.com/watch?v=pbnoPZu4Wp8

His son was also a good jazz musician

I have no idea what you're talking about, but that fag did betray the falange

Well then, maybe they should have rebelled against the fascists. They didn't care while the slaughter went on beyond their broders, but once it spread to their homes, it started being problematic, didn't it? You're probably the same type of person that would condemn muslims for not rebelling or condemning al-quaeda, so civilian casualties are excusable when NATO bombs a few hundred thousands of them.
Given, it was still a crime on Yugoslav side and not excusable in my eyes.

>Ravaged economies of several African countries
I don't think that's possible

So he wanted his country to become Italian only? Was that really wrong? How he fucked up greece? And damn, Ethiopia... who cares about that shit?
Ravaged african economy, lol

No, read the Culture of Critique
You'll never be the same

What gives a person the power to choose who is useful for the state
In the eyes of a liberal the guy on a patreon writing comics about a 10years old trans girl is more useful than someone working the ground
You can't generalize so much about something like this

>So he wanted his country to become Italian only? Was that really wrong?
Yes.

>still feeding the troll
Just admit it, you cunts like giving him the attention he longs for.

>What gives a person the power to choose who is useful for the state
i think the essence is for the person to seize it, he ultimately gives it to himself, a very "might makes right" basis
>In the eyes of a liberal
they'll hang >:3c
i could never truly understand the wrongness of something like that notion, could you explain your views to me further in depth?

>waaahhhh someone disturbed my echo chamber and I can't come up with a single argument in favor of my fallacious belief STOP RESPONDING TO HIM

youtube.com/watch?v=7gmyl1YOKOc

>leftist masonic conspiracy

what did Franco mean by this, in 1975?

Butthurt slav
None of what you said it's true

You really don't see a problem in wanting to shoot someone in the face just because he lives two miles away from your border italian village? Now imagine he moved to your village, learned your language, and contributed to your society by being an honest worker, how can you rationalize that he is a lesser man and should be deprived of his rights, or deported?
It's even funnier that Mussolini claimed he wanted to bring back the glorious Roman Empire - only he forgot that even north africans, people who were racially and ethnically different, had more rights than ethnic italians in "his" country in the 30s and 40s.

we love all fascists, also franco wasnt one, he was just a military dictator, like Pinochet, Primo de Rivera was the true spanish fascist

>African economies

Then it should be easy for you to factually disprove it. I'll wait.

Shut the fuck up you nigger
The guy in the other village has different genes and it's stealing the job of the other villagers.
Also mussolini made the trains run on time and literally drained the swamp. Kys you commie cuck

your proposed immigrant would assimilate, correct? now due to the lack of a necessary ethnic understanding of an italian as opposed to say a frenchman or slovenian, one could argue a reasonable degree of assimilation could occur to absorb this immigrant into the nation. however, if you were to pluck a korean from the other side of the world and put him in this same village, the ethnic element based on looks alone would be enough to other him from italians, despite all his attempts at assimilation. however, wanting to remove someone from my community because he no speaka my language, and makes no effort to assimilate into my community in my land, i don't see a problem with that process peacefully.
>had more rights than ethnic italians in "his" country in the 30s and 40s.
what did he mean by this

There were no death camps.
He didn't kill anyone he just beat them or exiled them.
Ethiopia was a shitty african kingdom with no economy, also it's the same thing that all the other countries did at the time (colonize Africa)
Greece was a mistake
/thread

The responses to this are fucking choice.
> The nation was cucked!
> the army cucked the people into being BASED.
Hey assholes, it's okay to read books you know. Not all of your talking points have to come off memes

the sound of someone who didnt do their homework.

What cultural differences are there between frenchmen, slovenians and italians?
They're all catholic, look more or less the same, and have specific customs that aren't hard to adapt to. The language is the only barrier. People on the adriatic coast mainly spoke italian because they shared centuries of cultural contact, and they were the biggest trade partners (or rivals, depending on the period). And yet, having very similar culture and speaking the same language wasn't enough to not put them in the concentration camps? lmao
Meanwhile, japanese were honorary aryans, and you argue that you would have a problem with an asian adapting to your community?

maybe get a real pic of Duce and I will tell you

T. Americunt with no grasp of history whatsoever

Slavs are not autochthonous to any European land west or south of Ukraine, this being particularly true for south Slavs who zerged through central Europe to the Balkans quite lately, around the 7th-9th century. So Italians just got their historical clay back, reintegrated old members of their empire who were better off under italian rule, like albania, greece and other Adriatic coastal zones previously populated by autochthonous illyro-romans that were genocided, either literally or culturally, by Slavs. He was all for ethnic nationalism in Italy proper and civic nationalism on the greater Mediterranean empire, nothing wrong with that you slavnigger.

Mussolini was kind of a pussy. What kind of leader(führer) gets imprisoned halfway through the war? Needed his germanic buddies to rescue him.
Germany had to implement a sattelite state in northern italy to get order back on the menu. fucking spaghetti niggers.

And Franco seems kinda based. Nigga should have taken on Gibraltar. Pussied out on that too.

the culture from one village to the next is already vatly different

No such order existed you fucking leaf

Moreover even if it had, it doesn't change the matter that the fucking Pastanigger gave anti Germanic speeches in the wake of the annexation where he mocked german heritage, announced the positioning of his troops, and threatened war

>Now imagine he moved to your village, learned your language, and contributed to your society by being an honest worker, how can you rationalize that he is a lesser man and should be deprived of his rights, or deported?
Now imagine if my grandma had 4 wheels and a v8 engine. She would be a Mustang.
They migrate purely for economical reasons and often hate the culture that treats them as guests even before moving there. If their numbers grow enough, they will form their own subcultural groups within the society and will never integrate. They will also try to change the culture that hosts them, demanding privileges and the removal of aspects of that culture which they don't like.
They also come from places were lynching and the cutting of limbs are the most common punishment for the pettiest of crimes. When they are here, they will see our western criminal law system, that incorporates things as due process and fair punishment, as a weakness on our part. They will engage in criminal behavior knowing that they will get a slap on the hand at worst.
People from arab and african third world countries aren't suited for living in a civilized western society.

a similar culture doesn't necessarily mean the same culture, and thus a degree of otherness still applies. this difference is mitigated in the face of wider cultural context (north africans for example) but nevertheless without this wider scope differences are easily magnified. an italian is not simply a person who speaks italian. meanwhile, some fucking autist to the north not only wholeheartedly declares the """aryan""" a scientific concept but lengthens it to some retarded realpolitik so as to not offend his japanese allies, despite his entire rhetoric being racial supremacy. i argue the problem because they very well DO have problems adapting to my community, refusing to learn my language and setting up entire foreign enclaves in my country.

FRANCO, FRANCO
QUE TIENE EL CULO BLANCO
PORQUE SU MUJER
LO LAVA CON ARIEL

FRANCO WON

You are nationalistic and don't even understand a concept of nations.
Since you already mentioned South Slavs, you should know that they were under influence by either Germans, Byzantine/Greeks or Italy/Appenine cultures. Slovenia and Croatia share more cultural similarities with Austria than Serbia or Macedonia, apart from language. It's stupid even for a nationalist to have pretensions on a piece of land when your current nation DID NOT EVEN EXIST until 10 centuries later.

Similar culture means the same culture when it fits your narrative. Especially on this website you will see "white people culture" or "european culture", and you admitted to it yourself by mentioning the japanese alliance. You can't declare yourself a fascist when you don't even have a clear, consistent opinion on the subject you use to put people in concentration camps.

Mussolini got what he deserved and in the process allowed Italy to be on the winning side of war at the last minute.

I'd say he's quite alright in these regards.

Imagine a country where a man leads with his manhood and not his brain that he doesn't have. Imagine a country where a man leads with his love for the strong and not the weak.

who is paying these franco shills? shits getting absurd

>white people culture
lol literally not a thing, just amerifats exporting some estranged concept of consumerism on the rest of the world to make up for a lack of identity that comes with history
>mentioning the japanese alliance
could you be more clear on this point? i certainly didnt intend to say they actually were honourary aryans or something silly.
>clear, consistent opinion on the subject you use to put people in concentration camps
lol welcome to italian fascism

Franco wasn't the same brand of fascist the two others were, he was a realist, not an idealist, which saved him from being killed and his country from being destroyed into Greece tier shithole. He felt the wind blowing and didn't overengage in WW2, he knew Anglo Jews would have him Hitler'd if he touched Gibraltar and kept a low profile after WW2 until commies became the major threat to the Anglo Jew and he became not only tolerated but backed by Americans who didn't want commies to take Spain. He was a very intelligent and pragmatic man and the opposite of the impatient Hitler. He knew the cards he had in hand and what game he was able to win, and left a few goals behind in order to achieve his nigger goal. The fact he managed to stage the transition by not only preventing all bloodshed but also continue with the conservatives ruling instead of liberals and putting a king of his election as chief of the military is majestic and merits nothing but respect. Even dead things went the way he wanted and Spain continued in his path for a few decades more.

sucking the cock of your rapist makes you a winner!
t. Trudeau

the absolute state of beta-cucks. white race truly is doomed

Y

Mussolini knew very well that he was ignorant as fuck in fields like economy and lawmaking. That is precisely why he called the best of the best in Italy at the time to form his first government. Some of them weren't even from the fascist party, like Alfredo Rocco, who wrote the penal code which is currently still in force for the most part.

>civic nationalism
Why an ancomm bringing up liberal arguments about work being a basis for nationhood?