When is Trumbo coming home?

Its over
Don Jr going to jail
Get your disavows while its still hot

AWOO

MAGA!

It’s finally coming to an end.
Hurry the fuck up, Mueller!!
We have to stop him from appointing more judges. They’re probably all handpicked by the Russians.

I still find their tone in the message too casual, especially since the level of negative press and propaganda to paint them as russian state news.

No happening still

The fuck we going to get another rally?

Be nice.

How has the shilling been? Was just over at k and b for a bit and holy shit shareblue has been coughing it up over there.

Why? What happened?

It’s the generic opening journalists use.
Haven’t you seen news outlets reach out to people?
“hey, I’m from ABC News. Can I use your video? Kthanks.”

They’re like that online. Really sloppy.

En route to DC. About 16 hours.

Sessions is moving in on Clinton, so they're trying to slide it by pushing more empty Don Jr shit.

What’s /k/?

a wonderful place

>there's an attack on the system
WAIT WHAT
wow those fuckers are so slow to the chase

endless and relentless botting. because those baords don't have ID's the shills are just samefag high-fiving each other and appear to be trying to plant a "all trump supporters are russians" conspiracy.

>white "men" anno dommini 2017

Morning Cuck is acting like they didn’t read the entire message string between Wikileaks and Trump Jr.

Kek

Sup Forums is well known for samefagging, that's hardly an accusation.

They didn't, they probably don't even know what Wikileaks is and think it's run by russian bots

Give me a quick run down
Why is it illegal to talk with WikiLeaks?
What was exchanged?

>only five women have accused Roy Moore of sexual misconduct.

Slacker.
Trump had like 16 or something.

livenewson.com/american/msnbc.html

Pretty damning stuff.
This will finally Stump the Drumpf

I wonder how my rage would be if I ever went down on some bitch without her telling me she was a guy. With my tendencies to help preserve the pure breed and cull all degenerates I'm a little terrified if they'll ever find the body or not.

I don't watch propaganda. Just give me the facts.

He had a court case to that was signed from an Obama appointed judge or some shit for rape with a minor
I'm sure someone would have more details

Read. It. Yourself.
See:

So whats bad about this?

follow that link on the tweet from WikiLeaks wlsearch.tk #Seth Rich

Wait who was number 4 & 5? I crossboard for a moment.

Trump is finished fore fu this time

Literally nothing. So it’s funny why they’re hyping it.
They just ignore the content entirely. They’re trying to claim it’s “colluding with the Russians” by responding to Wikileaks’ attempts to get his father’s tax returns.

>they could come out through the most biased source (e.g NYT/MSNBC)
>MSNBC

If someone says "pls respond" give times, you have to respond, or it's a crime

Everyone was trying to get the tax returns. The kike media demanded them every day. So why is this even a story?

I"m surprise liberals aren't calling for wikileaks head under the guise of anti leaks. Or is it pro admin leaks, I can't keep up with the change in mood. Don.Jr loves this sort of attention anyways.

Yaaaas

Haven’t you heard, user? This is now a gay chat room. We hate Nazis, too.

beep beep

HHEELLLLLLOOOO people read the tweet it says wlsearch.tk . Go to it see for yourself
#Seth Rich

You think my “sweaty” is annoying? I mean it as a term of endermeant though.

Good morning everyone. Just got done with a shower and it's currently 44 degrees out. Hope you're staying warm.

Why doesn't Trump reveal his tax returns anyway? If he does that maybe CNN will shut up for about before something happens that they can blame russia on

It’s not. They’re desperate.
Look what they did with the koi fish.

They have. They’ve talked about trying to shut them down.
Remember when Wikileaks went offline for a while? And remember when Julian’s Internet was shutoff for nearly two months?
And remember when they tried to set Julian up with a fake scam to call him a rapist and lock him up?
And remember when they tried to do a honeypot scheme to “him him money” to try to implicate him in some foreign scam to try to discredit Wikileaks?

If you do it right, you can get away with murder. You just need a lot of yogurt with live and active cultures, pliers, coca cola, a big plastic bag, a sleeping bag, bleach, and a dog collar.

>this kills the German

This would've been nicer if it was well written with the info for normie tier audience.

What’s really endearing is spelling sweetie correctly.
I only wanna see “sweat” when it’s all over your back, dripping off of me when I’m pounding your ass.

(Let’s see if this triggers Drumpfies)

Wire him money*

It doesn't matter if he did or not
They'll go at him for anything
>tough talk on China
>striking new trade deals
LOOK HOW MUCH HE'S KISSING CHINA'S ASS
HE'S NOT SAYING THAT KINDA SHIT ABOUT CHINA TO THEIR FACE
it's a rinse and repeat method for them

Trump bringing the banter on the media again.
youtube.com/watch?v=jcAeuS6Ybsw

Hmm when I consider the current liberal environment now. I"m wondering when some crazy and devoted ideologue would storm the embassy to take out Julian. IC has enough false flaggers to pull it off at this point.

Because he's waiting to see if there's any leftist IRS employee willing to go to prison in order to leak it.

>holding hands with Muerte Duterte
IMPEACH!

oops meant for

Why would they leak his tax returns if there is nothing wrong about them?

tweets between Don Jnr and Wikileaks. Wikileaks tell Don Jnr to tweet out address wlsearch.tk

To impress their faggot resistance buddies.

To show collusion with Russia and how he should be impeached.

WEW. You’re triggering something alright. And you have to earn a “sweetie” from me, I don’t hand them out freely.

Because the executive branch is full of communist and leftist holdovers from the previous administration like that female NSA contractor, Reality Winner.

If an IRS worker leaks it, Trump then has an excuse to do mass firing of the IRS.

Maybe even downsize the IRS or make some big changes.

is it really ogre for Roy Moore? Even Lion Ted has pulled his support.

October 21st the conversation changes from
>Spread our stuff, we're sure that your followers fill find stuff that the media doesn't
to
>Leak stuff to us and we can publish it in a better light than the other media outlets.

Also Assange's internet was cut off October 17th I believe.
Do you guys think that they were hacked aswell?

Other than that nothing really sticks out as weird, it's mostly "Hey look at this" or "Hey share this".

Go on.

Moore isn't dropping out and is even going to threaten to sue WaPo, and Alabama will most definitely vote for him because they're really anti establishment there

Ugh

Trump on the Philippines:

"And now we have a very, very strong relationship with the Philippines, which is really important -- less so for trade, in this case, than for military purposes. It is a strategic location -- the most strategic location. And, if you look at it, it's called the most prime piece of real estate from a military standpoint.

So it's very important that we get along with the Philippines, and we really do. We have a very good relationship. I would actually say probably better than ever before."

TFW when a country is just a piece of real estate.

The dog collar is for putting on the grave marker after you bury the body so that no one digs it up. They think it's a pet grave.

Ted Cruz is the senator in charge of the constitution committee yet ignores due process.

Here is the updated cuck map. The percentage is the amount of newborns who could get some sickness that only hits afrikangz and berbers
And if a double decker bus.....

Your face when America gave away Taiwan, an even more juicy real estate than the Philippines.

Imperial Japan surrendered Taiwan to America.

Chiang Kai Shek was still on the Mainland of China and wouldn't think that in a few years, he would be forced to flee to Taiwan.

So yeah, what the fuck, America. What happened to Manifest Destiny.

Taiwan would be a far superior island to have than fucking Hawaii.

For example, Taiwan is just 90 minutes away by plane to Japan.

Taiwan also always monitoring of both China and Korea at much closer distances.

please /ptg/ i am so lonely give me yous :(

It's not even shareblue, apparently there are some European "internet PR" firms on the case, hence the huge increase in the amount and change in the type of shilling.

Fuck Ted Cruz. He went back to Lyin' Ted. So much for a redemption arc, he went Majin

(You)

>at least $300 billion worth of deals, but that will be, I think, way triple that number, in a fairly short period of time
Will Trump secure $1 trillion in trade deals?

>we were having a lot of problems with the Philippines
>the relationship with the past administration was horrible, to use a nice word, I would say horrible is putting it mildly
kek

>Paris is at least 73 percent non-ethnical French

It's fucking finished. Press F for France and croissants.

It's almost as if he's a sneaky guy pretending to be a "constitutionalist" while also bowing to his donors every whim.
>Return of El Rato

That is so disgusting.

>Wikileaks: Give us your dad's tax returns
>Don Jr: No

That's pretty much it, they're making something out of nothing again. If this is the best they have, we have nothing to worry about. Any "collusion" angle depends on accepting that Wikileaks is Russia, something for which there's zero evidence, and even then it's weak.

>some sickness that only hits afrikangz and berbers
COME HOME BLACK DEATH AND BECOME THE LITERAL BLACK DEATH

>So why is this even a story?

Do you know how many times a day I've been saying that for almost a year now user?

>implying the EU wouldn't force them to take in the blacks in their homes

To be fair, Trump is right. Two way trade deals are easier to amend and negotiate than trade deals involving multiple countries.

I fucking told you this was going on and you all said I was just some butthurt /sg/ troll. bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret

Holy fucking shit, is the lava okay?

>implying all the refugees welcome crowd wouldnt volunteer first

He has other employees working for him. Probably a dumb kid running the Twitter account.
And let me draw attention to that fact: Why are you conflating the operation of a website and a Twitter account?
Are you aware of the difference in access to the different platforms? Duh.

Watching the daily shoah

The EU is fucked
Get fucked EU

>showing exasperation because I never leave Sup Forums and I don’t look at any other of the other cancerous categories

Wow, I should just totally go back to plebbit.

I've been having that sentiment of Lao Yang since the election.

I should have thought of that but this is the EU we're talking about here.

>implying leftists really believe in what they preach
>implying they aren't all virtue signaling because it costs them close to nothing (yet)