HES AT IT AGAIN!!

HES AT IT AGAIN!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/342187903511834624
www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/murder_in_nyc_2012.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mfw its real

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/342187903511834624

>think this is a joke account
>check
>it's real

Holy fucking shit how did the media miss this one? Trump is obviously redpilled as fuck

> 2013

L O L

I love this man. It's like he can't stop speaking the truth.

forget that, what about this

B A D
H
O
M
B
R
E
S

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Trump what are you doing,

Still real
How the fuck hasn't the media dug this up yet?

> 2013

kek they definitely knew about it and desperately wanted to make sure that the public did NOT see it
imagine the mass red pilling that will come from the millions of people immediately looking up FBI crime statistics

First time i see that copypasta without the nazi flag.

its from 2013, waaaay before campaign even. Dude has been based for life lmao

They did talk about these type of tweets

they don't want people to check statistics

B A S E D
A
S
E
D O N A L D

they wouldn't look it up. people are sheep, those that support him would believe him and those that hate him would call him a racist

T H I S
Objective fact based truth absolutely destroys the regressive kike narrative on all fronts.

That was the major statement.

Can someone post the tweet he did about Kim? I missed that one.

THE MADMAN JUST REVEALED HIS POWER LEVEL!!!

>1% white

Niggers btfo

Go here

>Trump is obviously redpilled as fuck
>because he quoted O'Reilly when talking about gun crime in NYC

Oh no he didn’t

wow guys
i can't refute this argument
Sup Forums btfo
i'm literally shaking

>tweet from 2013
Yes, it's old, but he still knows about it. Even more now, given he's president. It's just that he can't say it publicly now. Trump is way more redpilled than he shows. He hides his real power levels.

yes! and lets blame automakers when we crash our cars

:D Amazing!!!!

>weapons engineer's and manufacturers should just be and do whatever I feel like
>because I have feels
Eternally btfo. We won't recover from this argument boys

>Another chad post by the golden chad

Civic Nationalists BTFO

Lawl for a (now) politician to bring that up, they are redpilllef

how many people die in tank crashed? yeah thats righ capitalist pigs dont want the workers to travel safely

Love this guy. Kinda wish he was the monster liberals fear he was though.

But we have infographs and we use them. This is why we can redpill the sheep and wake up the normies.

Mamma mia!

What about this one

>2013
Sage

Well... he tried

gonna be some salty libs this morning

>FACTS ARE RACIST YOU ARE RACIST FOR STATING FACTS

LOCK ME UP

He was going to do it. Twice. Then Mcain shot it down both Times.

They would have to admit the stats are accurate.

He has three to seven years left, depending on elections

is this his big announcement? holy fuck he is top tier shitposter

This, but also this

This. It isn't Trump's fault that McCain is brong a salty butthurt nigger. Hope that tumor of his comes back with a vengeance and finally offs him.

*being

he did his part

>2013
>op implies it was recent

>Flying cars

lmao, wot

Also these drive-by shootings and 7/11 robberies don't require cutting-edge technology.

In other words, the engineers could work on something else and nothing much would change. It's still a stupid argument.

Also, by this argument, Mercedes-Benz (or whoever produced the truck) is responsible for the Nice terror attack.

i'm starting to think you don't understand how American politics works.

Even if just 10-20% look it up, it starts the wave of normie questioning. Then all the chans will ride the wave until it becomes a tsunami

You can't address the facts about crime because facts are considered racist by the left.

They don't care. It isn't about "black oppression" or some other "injustice," and is all about excuses for why blacks hate white people and why democrats want to thin down the number of whites.

>politician can't do everything he wants to

jees, i'm so suprised.

ITS funny as fuck because mainstream media basically isnt allowed to report on this, because its true

Holy fucking shit.

((( ITS OFFICIAL !!! WHITE IS THE 1% )))

>water purification

He's right though. Why wasn't Obama getting shit done the first two years, choosing instead to blame Republican obstructionism later on? We know why Trump hasn't; the GOP establishment has hated him since day 1.

He also retweeted nigger-on-white crime stats during the campaign.

I think the President of the United States didn't know how politics worked before he got into office.

Lol

That isn't a shocked Pepe my dude, he looks more contemplative.

Here's something I believe is more up your ally.

>Create flying cars
>It works
>An engineering revolution
>1000% more accidents

hes calm but also knowing

Is he the senate?

>mfw Nazis are the only ones with a positive good advice message

Because it's close to truth

>2013

Democrats had the majority back then. It's why Obamacare won.

4d chess. They know its bait

*alley

Aye

>all that buck passing

Anything to blame the white man, eh?

Fuckin useless cunt. Why hasn't he gotten off his goddamn ass and invented a flying water purifier?

>responding three years later to a 2 year old tweet
And that was his best response?

>Negro monkeys kill each other on a daily basis
>Pass this fact and move the goalpost to blame whitey for making guns in the first place

it's really not good advice

>2013
Any shill saying Trump is a secret dem or similar blown the fuck out. Always /OUREMPEROR/

Fuck off kike, Obama managed to wage illegal wars for 8 years and push more commie shit through executive orders, like DACA, commie healthcare, open borders and other bullshit.

He's trying to diminish the range of his crimes.

wtf i hate trump now

Nothing more annoying then Euromutts getting involved in our politics. Worry about your own shithole country

lel

Trump is pretty close. In 2012 it was 7% white.

www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/murder_in_nyc_2012.pdf

Shooting is probably higher for non-whites. This is murder stats.

What about the Rand Paul one from geolocation Dallas, TX. You know, from where JFK was?