Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Which girls would you pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0
imgur.com/a/fom1M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Twins. I have a weird fetish for twins, sorry.

Melly x Swim2 OTP

Always bet on Swim-chan.

Hata-bot.

Baaaaka you wouldn't make a good leader you can just go and die you nasty person.

Top Speed, Pechika, Mao Pam

la boypucelle and cranberry

So little love for Snow White

They should have just made Ripple the main girl.

Nah snow white is a beast, just not in arc 1

AROUND ELVES WATCH YOURSELVES

I choose the best Magical Girl, obviously.

So the money Keek offered was actually real? She didn't try to pull a fast one on them? How did she get that much money?

This is a Magical Girl.

Punished.

What volume is the illustration from Aces or Jokers?

Posting the LN link for anyone who still hasn't read it:

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0

The translator is going absolute mental on this.

Is he js06-fast?

I choose you Akane the autistic Samurai.

No clue. Everything I got I only grabbed from these threads and the LN translation link.

I only have this one more for the official cover artwork:

imgur.com/a/fom1M

He did a entire chapter over night. He has to be a NEET.

Is this yuri?

Snow White actually takes the male role here.

Translator is going for her side Story after the next limited chapter, pretty interested in her backstory

Nice.

Any and all villains

Name them.

Knife ears

so far based on what's translated Cranberry, Melville, Keek, Nokko-chan kinda, Pythie Fredericka, Tot Pop, Shogun Pukin, Sonia Bean, and possibly Rain Pou

Man I need to catch up.

>He doesn't want a threesome with Cranberry, Melville and Mao Pam

Whoever is the most broken.

Any examples of good powers of do they all have shit-tier stuff?

>Whoever is the most broken.

Snow White is pretty broken. In any sense for that matter.

Grim Heart can ignore anything that she finds rude, so she's basically immune to damage in fights, and Mao Pam can do whatever the fuck she wants with her wings, so she's broken too

Grimm Heart

FUCKING FIVE YEARS of suffering

Beware user, in this series, the cunning ones, the lucky ones or the competent ones are the one who walks away, not the most powerful ones.

Also beware of cheap shots and sneak attacks.

Hardgore Alice. Pretty much unkillable.

That's actually a pretty clever one.

What other cool examples?

Any seemingly shit-tier power that's super broken in reality if used creatively?

Doujin when

Isn't she dead anyway.

Actually how the fuck she got killed with her power?

Pechika has the most broken power.

>Mao Pam
>Jobbed to a rainbow

The girls abuse the fuck out of their powers in many ways, so you will find here I sure am never underestimating Rainbows again.

Sonia Bean can disintegrate anything by making contact with it, Shogun Pukin has a mindrape sword, Pythie Fredericka has a crystal ball and if she has some of your hair, she can see whatever you are seeing and interact with the environment in your field of vision, so its really broken if used well

Snow White will die of a cold.

You heard it here first.

I'm still mad Mao Pam was about to 1v4 all the villains and then got backstabbed by that bitch Rain Pou, I guess she had to taste the rainbow

Tama can dig holes.

I shall give this series a read. I'm a sucker for variable power-sets used to the max even if seemingly minor at first.

In all seriousness though, SW is pretty broken since her ability later on lets you hear the thoughts of anyone you want and she can use this to find out their weakness and literally mindbreak them into a catatonic state.

Koyuki had better days.

The author was brilliant, he made us see eye to eye with Melville of all people.

>Koyuki is literally dead inside and she still manages to put up a happy girl facade for her everyday life.

This is exactly just how I like my Magical Girls.

yup, now I finally understand how Cranberryfags like her feel about Tama

Js06 is slow compared to this one and the one who did that harem series with norse characters that aired the same season as absolute duo.

I don't get it, They attacked as a team. What's wrong with Tama giving the finishing blow?

They're pissed that she got caught off guard by some weak no name loser like Tama, Melville even said she'd have been fine if Swim Swim had taken her out

Well at least Tama wasn't autistic.

Does Snow White need to be saved ?
Despite her broken mental state, she still managed to perform her duties and fulfilling her ideal of mahou shoujo saving people. And her ideal isn't warped one like, say Archer from FSN.

A good partner is enough to heal her IMO.

Found this one in the wiki

>To change her ability based on suits and numbers

>Like a deck of cards, she consists of 52 bodies + 1 alter ego body.

>Her abilities and skill with those abilities will be different based on suits and numbers.

>Difference in suits represents difference abilities, while numbers represent her skills.

>Spades increases her combat skills,

>Diamonds increases her technology and knowledge,

>Hearts has high durability,

>Clubs is good at stealthiness.

>The number represents the level of capacity: A is the highest, following by K, Q, J, 10, with 2 being the lowest.

>Joker form is the ultimate form of Shufflin. It combines Aces of all suits and abilities.

>So long as she is killed in one of the 52 forms, she can revive herself again until all her forms run out.

>However, if she is killed in Joker form, she will die.

Yeah I read about her, she seems like main arc villain material

>Snow white defeating this girl 53 times.
Muh dick.

She's on a downward spiral in depression, dude. If she keeps going like this who knows what can happen.

She's far from Archer tier, she's deep into mind of steel territory now and that isn't healthy for you.

This actually happened?

Looks like shes dead

I'm curious to find out how, I think she's in the volume after Limited right?

Makes sense. She has a Joker form, the next arc is called Jokers.

She has Fal.

Don't know most of the powers, so I'm going based on appearance. What does the fifth one from the bottom left do? The one in the poor boy hat.

>To nullify enemy’s magic with her magical handcuffs

>She can nullify the opponent's magic using her magical handcuffs.

>The handcuffs cannot be destroyed; a key is needed to remove the handcuffs.

I'm assuming you mean her? This is from the wiki.

Princess Deluge - To fight the enemy with water power, *possesses a trident that can freeze
Princess Inferno - To fight the enemy with fire power, *possesses a scimitar that emits high temperature
Princess Tempest - To fight the enemy with wind power, *possesses a giant boomerang that cause vaccum
Princess Quake - To fight the enemy with earth power, *possesses a hammer that vibrate violently when it hits.

Prism Cherry - To freely change what’s projected in the mirror, *reality does not change.
Filuru - To sew anything with magical needle and thread, *needle does not deal damage but punctures anything
Uttakatta - To make strange bubbles, *Size and strength can be adjusted
Kafuria - To be able to see who will die the earliest

Lady Proud - To change her blood into any kinds of liquid, *can't affect dry blood
Umbrain - To catch everything with magical umbrella, *can softly catch anything
Grim Heart - To ignore rude opponents, *her magic take prioty over anything
Shufflin - To change her ability based on suits and numbers, *consists of 52 bodies + 1 alter ego body.

Marika Fukuroi - To bloom all kinds of magical flower on her head, *need to swallow the plant seed
Styler Mimi - To adjust the appearance with magical coordination, *appearance and dressing only
Stuntchica - To amaze people with magical street performance....
???? - ?????

Every looks so broken in many ways in Jokers, anons

I don't know how.

It looks like there's a v2 version of her. Not sure if its the same person.

>Be Snow White, purest of Magical girls filled with idealism and only wanting to help
>Get suckered into a battle royal deathfest
>Have her childhood friend whom you also got a crush on get ripped to shreds to the point where he can't even be recognized
>Fall into depression, what's the point of living, wanders the alleys
>Gets saved by a Magical Girl who was a girl that she saved before
>Finds some hope to cling on to
>Goes to school one day and finds the decapitated body of said girl lying right in front of the school's gate's
>Tries to stop the death game before it's too late
>Fails and almost everyone dies with the exception of one Magical Girl
>Actually manage to save her though with the power of love and luck though she lost an arm and an eye
>They both take down the stupid fairy that started all this mess literally for the lulz
>Get accepted into the Land of Magic and brought in under the guidance of a new mentor
>Hope to heal and make right all in order to prevent the same death scene from occurring again
>Your mentor actually turns out to be a twisted psychopath that had other plans for you from the very beginning
>Get literally mindbroken
>Somehow manage to overcome this and with the help of her friend who lost an arm and an eye they both beat down the Magical Girl mentor and put her in prison
>Distance yourself from this friend because you are too messed up
>Two years go by and you don't say a word to anyone, literally just spend all your time hunting down rogue Magical Girls and putting them in jail
>A new crisis shows up and it seems your old friend managed to become mind controlled and you'll now have to fight her.
>All this time over 5 years you were thinking over and over and over about Boipucelle
>Still have to put a nice normal and happy girl attitude every day for her normal day life despite all of this

Snow White had a hard life.

Why don't you want to become a Magical Girl, Sup Forumsnon?

So I'd be a magical cop. Not bad if I can get close enough to put on the cuffs.

user, some of those should be spoiler tagged.

>???? - ?????

And yet this is the most broken one.

It's fine, there are no names being dropped.

>Marika Fukuroi - To bloom all kinds of magical flower on her head, *need to swallow the plant seed

How is this broken? What do the flowers even do and where does she get the seeds?

Who is ??? ??? And what's her power?

She's already been posted in the thread. Check her weapon out.

>Can't tell from the silhouette

Come in user give me a hint.
Most of the images here are Lapucelle.

>Inb4 her flowers have different powers for each species, like Mao Pam being able to do LITERALLY ANYTHING with her wings

Just swallow a normal seed, and the flowers will bloom. Flowers can have different effects. Her only limit is that she doesn't know the effect unless she actually tries it. She can also adjust the blooming time of flowers based on environmental factors such as water, sunlight, and soil.

She is a walking magical garden.

Fine, I'll spoil it.

Check out

But what the fuck do the "magical flowers" do?

Oh shit.
She doesn't seems to have an spear in the anime.

If you've read the novel translations, you'd know that Mao Pam's wings can do A SHIT LOT of different OP things. I expect her flower powers to be similar.

Pretty much anything only limited by her creativity and flowers she have.

I am pretty sure she can do Pokemon moves like solar cannon and what not.

La Pucelle and whoever the girl (male) from F2P is.

F2P male suck, he kill a Land of Magic offical girl who was only checking the place out

God I want to educate her about her new anatomy.

Wiki has a bunch of her moves I bet.

What is a Land of Magic official anyway? Shouldn't they be super broken since they come from the Land of Magic? Yet they job so easily

Oh dang, looks like the wiki says she's voiced by Rina Hidaka. She voices Hardgore Alice in the Anime.

Wait, where does Marika make an appearance then?

Just a government servant, from a good government. Not all of them are specialized in combat.

I'm sorry I have to said this but, why is it so edgy? I mean, is an honest question, why SO edgy? Like, it's almost as a group of rich fatlords is paying for this girls to kill themselves for pure enjoyment, this doesn't actually make sense.

>government
>useless in combat

PYTHIE WAS RIGHT MAKE LAND OF MAGIC GREAT AGAIN

That's the "Ruler".
It's a spear you'll see Tama buy with life points in this week's episode.
SwimSwim then switches the cloak she bought with Tama's spear because this fits her style better.
She then names it "Ruler" in honor of well, duh, Ruler.
SwimSwim cuts off Winterprison's hand, stabs Top Speed through the heart, decapitates Alice, decapitates Tama, cuts Ripple's eye and slashes her arm out all with that Halberd before dying.
Ripple also uses it to destroy Fav's phone and thus killing Fav.

Snow White then proceeds to use it as her weapon from there on in.