This show makes me want to buy a Toyota and race through the mountains and not give a shit if I die

This show makes me want to buy a Toyota and race through the mountains and not give a shit if I die.

Should I stop watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-f1QsPOdok
youtube.com/watch?v=TjXmf2zCP2g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNa88cEOv1M
youtube.com/watch?v=d15jLOwa1cM
youtube.com/watch?v=ozNSCPrtuDU
youtube.com/watch?v=XE15isFkeRA
youtube.com/watch?v=6YehqGLQyQo
youtube.com/watch?v=rIZ3zs26RDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=z8_ak5_wXqk
youtube.com/watch?v=c9xHlgwmoNo
youtube.com/watch?v=g-vxah-tRUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watch season 4 and you'll change your mind

It's better to die fast than to die slowly, user

Watch Fifth stage you will want a GTR to kamikaze people on the touge

Lucky for you, someone already made this to show you how this is going to end.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-f1QsPOdok

>implying WE give a shit if you die
You do you.

>god tier FD
>sex tier FC
>godznilla r32
>Evo
>Sileighty

All these quality cars and you want the one that's arguably the worst, dagumi magic aside.

youtube.com/watch?v=TjXmf2zCP2g

MORE?

Finish it. Initial D is fantastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNa88cEOv1M

Going through it for the first time too and thoroughly enjoying the ride. Should have listened to my friends back in 2000 when they first mentioned it

according to Chineses cartoon called Inital D, Honda Civic is the coolest car out there

I wish I was a rally driver

Follow your dreams

Buy anything but an AE86 if you like living

Rewatched the end of ep1 where Ryousuke encounters the AE86, despite garbage 3D I kind of liked the way the cars moved more than in the new movies.

finance a GT-R instead so nobody that looks in your direction immediately thinks you're a weeaboo man-child

Ignore the stupid fucking stickers.

>muh GTR
Takeshi, pls.

No you should go watch Dragon Ball Super to make you wanna poo in the loo until your hair changes color over and over.

What scientific phenomenon allows a fucking 1-2 ton car to flip out like that after driving into a ditch?

Nigga, do you know how speed, force, and angles work?

youtube.com/watch?v=d15jLOwa1cM

youtube.com/watch?v=ozNSCPrtuDU

youtube.com/watch?v=XE15isFkeRA

youtube.com/watch?v=6YehqGLQyQo

Good luck. The AE86 is expensive as shit exactly because of the anime.

Also this.

>quality
>Evo
I am laffin

Apparently not, I've seen tons of cars drive into ditches but none came out like that. Didn't look too fast either.

AE86 is great. Balanced FR with a very short wheelbase, they just don't make them like that anymore. The only exception is the Miata with it's inferior body type. After it was discontinued, Toyota actually didn't have a car like that in their lineup until they made the GT86 (MR2 is MR, Supra is a much heavier luxury car). Although GT86 weights about as much as Silvia.

Fucking americuck regulations. I want more lightweight fun rwd cars that'll want to kill me at every corner.

>roadster
>inferior bodytype

There is no roof (that's already bad) and the car is heavier to compensate for the lack of rigidity with additional bars. Of course it's inferior. 3 door hatch is the best body type for compact cars. You can haul shit by folding the backseats too. And AE86 coupe is even lighter than the hatch.

>not wanting to roll through the highway with the roof down and the wind in your face
kys
And the Miata is practically the same weight as the 86, the only things lighter would be something like a Lotus or even older shitboxes not worth driving.

Go buy a corolla, it's cheap and easy to modify.

>Go buy a corolla
>FF
Nah, get an 2nd hand MR2 OP.

Hype.
youtube.com/watch?v=rIZ3zs26RDQ

As someone who has driven both, the Miata is by FAAAAR the better drivers car. Better steering, throttle response, better chassis.

Also, it doesn't have a fucking SOLID REAR AXLE.

fuck the takumi tax

It's for your own good. You can seriously find much better cars for the price.

But i want THAT car

All japanese 80s + 90s shitboxes have a huge memetax on them, the ae86 being one of the worse ones in this regard.

There's a hidden electrical piston in the ditch to toss out cars so that they don't block the ditch, gotta keep that water flowing y'know.

user, trust me. It's literally a shitbox. The whole point of Initial D was that he was winning in what everyone else thought was a crap car compared to what everyone else had. You'll be a better driver if you spent the money on something like a 1989+ C4 or 944.

instead they'll think you're an autistic boyracer. Have fun having every fag in a honda civic you see challenging you to a race because of your meme car.

BUT I WANT THAT ONE
I WANT THAT ONE

Well, what do you tell her?

>ever saying ff to someone autistic enough to like cars
Maybe because of her love for tanks she might prefer the reliability of FF, though

She obviously drives underpowered ecoboxes, since she needs rain to break traction.

Would you call a Toyota Chaser an underpowered econobox? Rhetorical question, of course it is.

>Chaser

I tell her you can't bore a 7M out to have a 5L displacement, but I'll keep it a secret if she helps me source a digital dash for my JZX, also FR.

Get it?
because it's always in the back

I'd call it a 1GZ swap away from being a car I would want.

>tfw rallytax

That's a Soarer GT user.

Oops, forgive me I'm still sleepy

>You will never live in australia
youtube.com/watch?v=z8_ak5_wXqk

But I do, in fact I even live in the same shitty state as those drongos.

theres no good touge here though , it sucks

Ever been to the Black Spur?

>going within 100km of melbourne
it's not worth it

I don't blame you, but it isn't that bad up that way.

Well i'm in Sydney but if i ever go down there i'll check it out. there's fuckall around here

americuck taxes?

>Feel the wind at 60 km/h
>it´s the same feel of oppai
THANKS JAPAN for this info!!

I wish Initial D had an AW11

Solid rear axle gets shat on way more than it deserves, I agree that Miata should be better to drive though. I'd still rather have an 86 because I like 3-door hatches.

Should've been the final boss

Would you rather be a Speedy Speedy Boy or a Space Boy?

fuccboy

I wish there was an 80s version of Initial D, with 80s Eurobeat.

youtube.com/watch?v=g-vxah-tRUs

Space Boy so I could have a gf

I would be a SUPERTONIC LADY

>tfw not in futureland

Admirable taste.

What is your country's AE86? Mine's BMW e30/e36 coupe.

Foxbody Mustang, preferably an SVO

Well, it's not like there are any other options.

Picrelated.

The only brazilian RWD car, there were a bunch of Mavericks too tho.

Whats the coolest and cheapest memedrift car in the us?

Probably domestic market AE86 (Corolla Sprinter).

But whats is this Takumi tax?

Either Miata or Foxbody/SN95 Mustang. Everything else has ricer/RWD tax. Even 20+ year old rusted out Silvias with mismatching body panels and the shitty KA24 motor go for at least $5k over here.

i could fix that

offer and demand, lots of rich kids watch Dagumi's Slippery Adventures and want the D.
So the price of the 86 in panda painting skyrockets.

Are non-Panda 86ses any cheaper? It would be pretty stupid if being painted black and white made it more valuable

I don't think USDM Sprinters are that overblown. Also Miata. There is 200SX but they're kind of bad (Nissan QUALITY) and they're usually poorly modified by previous owners. All drift cars have overblown prices. Well, you can buy an E36 just like Euros do too.

Oh, it does make them mor valuable, and Truenos cost more than Levins too. Also they cost about the same as the S15 which is like final evolution of drift cars.

Actually on Halloween, I raced someone for the first time at a red light. Didn't know he was trying to race me until I was already in third gear. Lost at the end but it was still fun.
Also he lives a few doors down from me.

are you speaking from your civic ownership experience

the hachiroku is still a godmachine, it wasn't chosen for no reason

I love Initial T
Katsumi Maeda is my favorite character

dammn japanese meme machines, ill show you real taste:

I'm waiting.

>Slowbalt

DANCING PRETTY LADY

>I learned everything I know about cars from Need for Speed Most Wanted

you wont find a faster car in the same priceclass, ever.
(you)