Everytime you repeat that killing 250k Japanese civilians was the only solution to the war, or worse...

Everytime you repeat that killing 250k Japanese civilians was the only solution to the war, or worse, a legitimate payback for pearl harbor or for the imperial crimes against the Chinese (as if the 1940s American cared about them), you are just repeating a mantra to try to rationalize a barbaric crime and an ugly stain on your respectable history.
Whenever you do that, you don't even think, you only repeat some words.
but it's just a matter of time until you will admit your guilt, as you did for slavery and for native killings.

lol japs got rekt. they tried to play with the white man and got completely destroyed with 1 bomb. know your place before you get a bomb up your ass as well faggot OP

Fuck America

2 atom bombs caused a lot less death than Japans leaders marching every single one of its population into a grinder.

Which is exactly what they would of done.

Fuck America.

We nuked the Japs out of mercy. They experienced true white privilege.

weeb thread, sage

Fuck toothpaste
USA #1

The only other option to end the war was a land invasion of Japan, which would have caused far more death and destruction. Even after witnessing the power of the nuclear bomb, some Japanese politicians would not accept surrender and wished to keep fighting until one side was utterly annihilated and defeated.

Many Japanese historians themselves accept that the bombs were a necessary evil to avoid another, more bloody outcome.

>a legitimate payback for pearl harbor or for the imperial crimes against the Chinese
Yes, it is. You are correct.

>thinks nuking Japan was about winning the war
Go back to preschool idiots

Fuck America.

>1 bomb

American education...

Fucker should know since in school all we learn about is the six million and Nagasaki/Hiroshima

What can I say other than dab on the haters.

Pretty sure most of those dutch guys building the burma-thai railway would say fuck those nip cunts.

Should have dropped at least two more tbqh

>shitposting instead of refuting arguments

They literally would have fought to the last man, woman and child. Those 250,000 would have died any way at a much greater cost to US lives.

so you kill jap children that resist deeneracy in order to stop hitler and flood europe with niggers?

fucking kill yourself. the war was a mistakr

>there can’t be multiple motivations

Japs should be proud that it took 2 nukes to cow them. I’m glad they took their surrender seriously and turned into a world power by other means.

All in all, I like what it led to. Pussy nip men, easy nip pussy, dank robot cartoons. All the things a proud white man such as myself could ever ask for.

What about the civilians all over Asia the Japanese killed in their conquest? Look at China Korea and se Asia and their barbarism. What about the innocents there or in Hawaii? What about the emperor willing to throw every Japanese life at winning? Those numbers outweigh what America did. Fuck off. This is why you’re being replaced in your own countries by ahmed

Id do it again bitch
nukes are fun

No, it felt so nice we did it twice

fuck off euroshit, you've sat twiddling your thumbs for decades while millions died, letting daddy america police your fuckups. get off our backs already.

We will turn Europe into glass if you keep flirting with us faggot.

Lol, then the Japs ame back with a vengeance in the 80s.
>Yeehaw Jim! The Japs just Pearl Harbored U.S. Steel and Electronics
>Yippie Kaiyeeh Cleetus, they just wrecked the U.S. auto industry! Now Detroit looks like a post apocalyptic mix of Hiroshima and 80s robocop and my Kid's a Weeb!
GG

They manufacture in the U.S. using U.S. workers. Workers also generally seem happy. Got a Nissan plant about an hour south and they just voted overwhelmingly not to unionize.

First post, best post

Now sage boys

Uhm...

What part of...

>'We were at war, and the Japs started it'

...don't you understand?

Fuck the jewsa,they are ebforcers of zionism and antichrists.

way more people (Japanese and American) would've died had the US invaded mainland Japan

The Civil Rights Movement began in American 1950s.
So the WW2 was still in the era of racial discrimination.
Some blacks celebrated the Pearl Harbor Attack in America.

Every nation in the war bombed civilian targets when they could. If you blame America for this, then you must also blame every single other nation as well. Besides, the nukes were a relatively humane defeat for the Japs compared for the horrific losses a full invasion would have inflicted unto them.

they made us do it it, saved lives on both sides.

pearl harbor.

>Guilt

Nigga, we weren't even alive then.

He's not Dutch inshallah

I love how actual Japs have gotten over it and rebuilt pretty quickly and the only people upset about it are whiny, faggy, effeminate Euro cuckolds

Better them than us... seems like a good war doctrine.

Quit living In the past. Its over. Japan's over it. You should be too.

If the atom bombs prevented a communist occupation and eventual dividing of the country between the US and Russia then that alone was worth it.

It's a movie scene, same as this kind of propaganda in North Korea

Not to mention if the war lasted any longer, the Soviets would’ve seriously joined the fight against Japan, and the Nip’s shit would’ve been rekt for decades like east Germany and everything east of the Iron Curtain. Under Malta terms, Japan would be split in two like Germany was and Korea is between a Western allied side and a Soviet allied side. The Berlin blockade & airlift could’ve been repeated in Tokyo. And there’s no denying it, if half of Japan had remained under Soviet control, they wouldn’t have had their post-War economic boom. And worst of all, anime would be shitloads different, with Cold War bipolar cultural identity fucking up your waifus. Bitcj all you want, EU-faggot; we live in the best timeline, and it has two genders, two scoops, and two nukes ending WW2.

>Japs were second only to American/Russians in brutality and barbarous war crimes

>still crys about their punishment

trying winning the war next time yapan

Just like slavery, Hiroshima was before my time. I had no part in it and cannot and will not ever be held responsible for something I didn't do. But unlike slavery, i'm actually sympathetic towards Japan and the residents of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. They don't whine about it constantly and use it as an excuse for their shortcomings.

i think it was called for considering the way the Japs would fly the white flag of surrender then turn a heavy MG on the Allies coming up to surrender....

fuck the japs in hiro & naga, they fuckign deserved it for being cunts.

Da joos didit

>Not knowing that the Japanese Emperor and his advisers were already drawing up terms of surrender before nukes were dropped.

>Not knowing that the terms of surrender the Japs offered, which were rejected by the U.S. originally, were accepted AFTER dropping the nukes, making it completely unnecessary.

>Not knowing that Masonic Jews bribed President Truman to nuke Nagasaki, home of the only Catholic church is the far East and largest Christian following, as a burnt offering to their Demonic gods.

>Murrican education.

>They don't whine about it constantly
OP is literally whining about it, you fucking idiot.

That's what they get for Unit 731. Thinking again, maybe we should've used Tokyo as a testing ground for the Tsar Bomb

Did you weeb feelings get rustled?
America has no guilt or regret
With the nukes, the war would have dragged on endlessly just to take Japan
Learn some geopolitics & history faggot,the japs did way worse

OP is an ahistorical twit.

Read about Japanese Imperialism for fucks sake.

And? OP doesn't represent the majority of the japanese population. I hear blacks whine about slavery daily.