How can anyone dispute this is a British man?

How can anyone dispute this is a British man?

His ancestors literally built the country.

Also, slavery is bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2hEhbomZ3I
channel4.com/programmes/angry-white-and-american/on-demand/64961-001
hooktube.com/watch?v=r2hEhbomZ3I
imdb.com/title/tt5969074/
youtube.com/watch?v=TWU0nnAv0ZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that one of those sun tanned Anglo-Saxons I have heard so much about?

this
we build the country with our blood and now some people want to kick us out

Yes it does. you ever saw a monkey speak?
*mic drop

>kick us out
I don't want to kick you out. I simply want every single sub-atomic particle of nigger DNA to be eradicated.

>Yes it does. you ever saw a monkey speak?
Yes I've seen South African parliament and twitter.

Built what country?

Europe and Egypt

just are reminder while you were dwelling caves we built piremids

Reminder; black lives don't matter.

we were kings and we still are faggot

Drop your meme flag, Amerimutt.

Has he apologized to Africans for slavery yet?

Might as well say donkeys and horses built America

At least donkeys and horses were made by God.

I liked him in 30 rock but since the accident this nigga isn't funny anymore.

Black people literally built the White House.

His full fake-umentary is here:
youtube.com/watch?v=r2hEhbomZ3I

Britfags and Gaelfags are geoblocked and have to watch it on the C4's cuckplayer.
channel4.com/programmes/angry-white-and-american/on-demand/64961-001

>I've been to Spain once
>English people contribute to the spanish economy via tourism
>Therefore I am Spanish

>geoblocked
replace youtube by hooktube
hooktube.com/watch?v=r2hEhbomZ3I

Leftie drones never stop.

there were slaves in britain???? O_O

he's a nigger, he doesn't belong in britain and he will learn it the hard way eventually.

>britain
europe, actually

Sheeeit. America wouldn't exist without the White House.

das rite white boi

>we waz kangz

fuck off, niggerfaggot

I loved how that obese ape thought that Spencer & Co looked like fascists because they were wearing suits. I'd rather live with a modicum of dignity and self respect as a fascist than as a fat disgusting slob like that fucking monkey with an earring. Worthless nigger.

This guy is proof that no matter how much unearned praise and perks you give to black people, they will always keep on complaining that they are oppressed. He knows he will never be English and he hates actual English people as a result

Thought experiment;

Take this guy and put him in the Australian outback. Take his clothes from him and observe from a distance. He's basically no different from a native abo. His accent won't make him any more intelligent, nor will his affirmative action or education.

When are whites going to wake up and realize we are literally incompatible.

Just another fucking nigger.

Whites know it (whether consciously or unconsciously); they just can't bring themselves to admit it for fear of being "racist". We need to relearn the virtues of honesty and plain speaking of the truth

How then are black people british if the british thing to do is to burn down the white house?

>Whites know it

OK, fair enough. I was thinking about white people who mouth platitudes about diversity while choosing to live in mostly-white areas. I'm an oldfag and always forget how bad the mudsharking problem is these days.

Yep. Kikes have really done a number on whites.

If this is the new face of america, does that mean that (((they))) want the resulting "new" ethnicity to have an ethnostate. A rose by any other name.

No, (((they))) are a tool. Satan is influencing them to promote racemixing in order to reduce the number of white people (made in the image of God) who are the children of Abraham.

God said that mamzers will never be allowed in His presence, so since Satan is malicious and devious piece of garbage, his strategy is to just create as many mamzers as possible to spite God.

then where the Black House since black ppl are so good at architecture?

I wonder how many British slags he fucked.

If you shit in the kitchen does it make it food?

>nigger

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Why on earth should i dispute that britbongistan is BLACKED? You deserve it more than everyone else.

shut the fuck up...how come harry potter is white then?
CHECK M8

In other words "but muh dik"

>His ancestors literally built the country
They built the entire world shitlord

Its actually been proven Blacks have an over inflated self esteem. Fat 65 iq Negresses think they are hot shit. You are the embodiment of the Dunning Kruger effect. Its a coping strategy. This contentment comes at severe price. You never knew struggle only the present moments sensations. You never overcame struggle and became better. This is why niggers are literally in the stone age if left alone.

Struggle is manhood.

I know this is a LARP. I guess im just LARPing your LARP.

Why are baloons going from bottom to top?

DAS RITE

>Why are baloons going from bottom to top?
Niggers Mario, I shouldn't have to explain this to you

I hate the British he looks pretty British to me PS pay reparations you Deadbeats

:)

>fires the "rockets" on the tail, nigger confetti.

whitey wouldn't understand the finer points of military engineering

Slavery was the only time when niggers were useful.

source?

I suppose you have a problem with pic related calling himself african

imdb.com/title/tt5969074/

Whites created South Africa.

he would completely understand the nuance of nation and race when it goes completely goes over the nogs head.

he looks based to me unlike that closet-homo spencer

Looks like Shrek

But how can they be African if their ancestors aren't from there? I mean isn't that the argument for why black people can never ever be British?

Hammers and nails built America

British colonial would be more accurate

I wish this ape asked that same question to Jared Taylor.

youtube.com/watch?v=TWU0nnAv0ZY

These two Japanese don't view Jared Taylor as a Japanese man, despite being born and living the first 17 years of his life in Japan.

Erectus Among Us

>I mean isn't that the argument
Nope.

>Britain since 1960 onwards
>White

/blackanon here.

I apologize behalf of the niggers

It makes me sad seeing a pretty girl pay the toll

I'm not sure how he addresses himself, but he's an Afrikaner, not African. Big difference.

wasn't slavery banned in the British islands proper since the royal family gained power?

What makes someone British?

race.

What makes someone German?

I'm British

if dog_born_in_stable == horse
return British
else:
return FOREIGN_NIGGER

>piremids
You cant even spell it ffs

What are you doing in Germany?

The same fundamentals that makes someone Japanese, Nigerian, or any other well understood nation. This isn't hard to understand.

The concept of a proposition nation is a relatively new concept only pushed on western European countries and America/Canada.

f. jealous Europoor

which race?

Not shitskin.