Racists BTFO! Moslim Barbie breaking barriers

How does this make you feel Pol? In an era of hate, acceptance is being pushed through toys!

>Hurr durr capitalism is the best
>OH NO WHY IS THERE SUDDENLY A PRODUCT WITH A HIGH DEMAND
Sup Forums everyone

I have to get one

And it will promptly be discontinued due to poor sales.

buy one and put it into lewd positions with the ken doll. Muslims would do another 9/11

>implying
There are 20 Million Muslims in germany alone. This barbie will be a hit

>tfw wake up see this
>tfw will always be pigdog American

It's good. Who gives a fuck as long as there is still a normal barbie that looks like my daughter, why shouldnt muslim girls have the same?

And yeah its business. They are a big market to crack. Cant blame companies trying.

>I bet it will bomb upon release

>has muscular legs
THICC

It's a limited edition. Only 500 made and they all carry a premium price.

The doll comes packaged with a razor blade to cut off her genitals and rocks to stone here when she misbehaves

>Barbie is such an empowering figure and you misogynists will never take her!
>now we're going to make it even more empowering by dressing her in the garb of cultures that demean and treat women like most did in the Dark Ages, take that you sexists!

Ayyy lmao what does that have to do with anything LOL

>some empty popular bitch using the newest religion to promote herself

truly a symbol for women worldwide

There aren't. And muslims won't buy them for their daughters.

Not sure about that. The doll looks decent. Maybe its the thicc legs

dunno why this is news tho, barbies trying desperately to stay competitive in a heavily cartoonized market?

>being this bad at business
Merkel should fire you.

>That's why we didn't sell more of them. It was an expensive limited edition.

Are they coming out with a matching bomb vest Ken?

>>implying women are more than property
Are women still allowed to go out on they're own over there?

>market a toy doll to muslims
>forget that islam forbids depictions of sentient beings
>target market can't buy the product
>zero dolls sold

Thanks for the laughs.

does it come with realist acid attack burns?

You suck nigger.

>20 Million Muslims in germany alone

Are you for real?

I hooked up with a gorgeous Muslim girl in high school. She wasn’t multilated or anything. They hate their religion but seem very sure it’s true. They just want to be Americans and hate their ethnicity for the most part.

Imagine being a child in a progressive household, opening your christmas present and finding this instead of your baby doll because that depicts a patriarchal image of women and you need to be desensitized from racism.
Now where is the gif with the kid getting the black doll when I need it...

Its gonna go the way of black barbie and sell like shit.

My daughter can finally re-enact a terrorist hostage situation with her dolls in her room. Hijabi is the one that can LARP as a suicide bomber.

wait...
aren't dolls with faces considered graven images and Haram?

Numb, nothing I haven't seen before

>and nobody but a handful of childless virtue signalers will buy it

I'm sure dolls fall under the blasphemous imitation of Allah's creation that stops Muslims creating or owning art.

Capitalism was a mistake

>implying playing with human scale reproduction isn't haram
>implying barbie doesn't come with acid bags to throw on her face
>implying barbie doesn't have a small quran she has to read 3 times a day
>implying barbie doesn't have a rock bag that you throw at her when she comits adultery

When a nun choose a life to serve god and keeps her head covered, it's a choice. No white nun has gone and blown up a Mosque
No White Christian has flew to Egypt to blow up a Mosque

>obeying what corporations tell you

> buy hijab barbie

> remove hijab

> fondle her hair

> post pics on internet

It's going to bomb just like the fat sjw one

why no burka?

little girls in Muslims countries do not cover their hair, because it's not considered sexual yet.

Muslims in western countries go full retard and cover up their kindergarten daughters.

>It's going to bomb

>Sup Forumstards want to destroy this

Mudslimes aren't allowed to make or have anything that is the image of a human. Only white cucks are buying this.

literally missed the carlosposting above

No problem, dagofag.

How come men and women get buried at different depths?

Yes, that's right
Her beauty will only last for 3-4 more years, tops. Then she'll be yet another broodmother with 20 kids running around my Tesco

>women living under muslims laws

did it not take into account that men get stoned too?

>High demand

You're a dumb nigger if you seriously think barbie dolls with hijabs will sell.

I hear the price is gonna be half that of the Ken moslem doll.

the comments are top tier

businessmen take risks

>he doesn't shop at waitrose
poortherner detected

That's a stupid risk. There is literally ZERO demand for products like this.

>Hurr durr high risk high reward

Whatever you say nigger.

does it have realistic holes?

All that make up on the pig.

I'm poor and you're stupid

its uncanny...

You could say it will be an explosive success

avacado toast looks nasty, people really eat that garbage?

Hot glue treatment needed.

I'd never heard of it until that article. Maybe its some sort of hipster meme thing?

Are barbies even still a thing?

I haven't seen a child play with an actual toy for like years
It's all ipad's and shit

You don't realise how much money some companies have. ''taking a risk'' is nothing to these people. They still have a big income from other products. Just like 90% of hollywood movies today are trash, but they make more profit from the 10% of success they the loss from the 90%. Some companies a big enough to throw out agendas and subtly crate te trendy shit themselves, not the people.

Capitalists aren't your friends. They're the shopkeeper, you're the consumer. That's it. And if making people become zombies to their product is what makes them $$$, then that's what they'll take.

>tfw you realize there will never be Abo-barbie

thats why the box was so fucking heavy

>an explosive success
Fuck off carlos

lol none will sell, muslims don't want their daughters holding "sexy dolls"

and regular girls want the bimbo barbies

I hope they lose millions on this.

Pic related has a point though. If you buy a 22$ avocado toast + 8$ coffee every day that's 10,000$ a year. Figure anyone stupid enough to do that likely blows another 10,000 on other frivolous bullshit and overpriced shit.

Now take that 10-20,000$ per year and invest it in say mutual funds where your principal will (on average) double every 7 years even without continually adding, and most of these shitheels could retire in 20 years.

Most "poor" people are poor because they're terrible with money and spend it like niggers on check day instead of investing in themselves first.

The problem is that people use it as an excuse to divert attention away from the fact that the housing market in Australia is utterly fucked

CARLOS

kys I actually had avacardo in toast this morning

Now, chap, get out of your coal mine and go get your Tesco value baked beans

>How does this make you feel Pol?
Fine, although it clearly is fencing Barbie, not muslim barbie.

Not Hijab, fencing outfit, when did you last see a muslim bitch in a hijab that went right up to her pussy all tight n snug so you could see the camel-toe "literally in this case". Got a white handkerchief on it's head is all. When did you last see a white hijab either ffs, these peopel can't keep themselves clean long enough to wear white.

>Sage

Because Muslim men are effeminate and easier to control, so they get less earth packed around them as they don't fight back against retardation and savagery, it's natural for them to submit. It explains why Islam still exists.

Absolutely haram
>the depiction of all humans and non-human animals is discouraged in the hadith and by the long tradition of Islamic authorities

those wacky japs

And also the fact that it costs 22$ to get avocado on toast and a coffee is fucked

kind of like how British submit to the BBC tv that shoves Marxist propaganda in their face while they continue to pay for TV licence

I dunno where the hell that's the case or who would be stupid enough to actually pay that much and not tell the guy behind the counter to go fuck themselves.

hm
>Allure of Barbie, or playing with other dolls, is all the pretty clothes
>changing the clothes, the hair, doing accessories is HOW one -plays- with Barbie
>this doll must wear a burka

virtue signaling moms are going to buy it, and their kids are going to put it in the electric green negligee or the sparkly miniskirt

0/10
My KEN doll only get the finest wifes!

does it come with pebbles ? you know, for the stonings.

Pretty much

Go get a BBQ play set and have Ken feed her pork. Also the BBQ is fueled by a tiny koran

When will the release the Jihadi Barbie dream welfare house? With add on FGM and honour killings?

Now when you remove the head of the doll you'll also be embracing the cultural accuracy of the goatfuckers. win-win.

or a runaway success?

I'm excited I will tweet photos to the Pakistani and ISIS hashtags so they know liberals made a likeness of Allah's creation. fun times

>hurrr durrrr
>fuck capitalism
>omg company releases muslim barbie
>praise them great company
>make news articles worshipping them
Meanwhile every1 else sees they are just capitalizing on this sjw trend, and could give a fuck less.

Do you get to shame the Muslim barbie everytime you remove the hijab?

Lolz

The Muslim Barbie pack comes with some few punishment rocks in case the headscarf is being removed when Ken Abdul is not around.

Mattel should man up and make a Mohammed the prophet doll, if they really want to include such diversity. See how well that works out for them...

kek
>not just a jug of acid

as if muslims will buy a toy that lets you undress it, lol.