Hibike! Euphonium

>mfw the previous thread got deleted all of a sudden

Let's not give in to the mods, lads

Other urls found in this thread:

anime-eupho.com/story/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>thread 404'd

But why though, mods you're being retarded as usual.

No one commented on this great scene, Reina is always seems to be a serious person, but always has a streak of cheekiness.

>tfw didnt get to save cymbal-chan webm

So when does real the bullshit drama start?

I want to comfort her and tell her everything is gonna be daijobu.

DRAMA. NOW.

anime-eupho.com/story/

Mamiko arc

School festival arc confirmed

HYPE

>School festival episode

Will it hold a candle to Hyouka's?

Yes, to Haruhi and Hyouka

Taki Asuka Mamiko Yessssss

Soon.

Their reaction was nice.

probably not, the summary says that the school festival is cutshort by a hurricane so I guess they just wanted to make the girls cute for a few minutes

Damn that sounds comfy as fuck.

I'm honestly more surprised there isn't more drama with the main cast considering teenage girls and all that. At college you're kinda already supposed to be over that if your parents raised even remotely right. And, well, you aren't a directionless SJW or something, i guess.

>kyoani animating a climax-tier episode on episode 5
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Well get to see Takis trombone?

time for the ending
so I need to make a note that to Asuka is Natsuki's "Reina". Like everytime Natsuki calls Asuka tokubetsu, it's out of respect and admiration, not a snarky comment. The relationship chart gets so confusing by the third volume. Anyway, the only thing I have against this novel is that Asuka's drama with her mom isn't actually resolved by the end of it, I think they just have Asuka defy her mom and they leave it at that. Personally it's probably for the better since less drama is always great. So lets fast forward to Nationals and really hope I did not skip something. They do their best but they get fucking copper and everyone breaks down into treats. It's a sad scene but everyone eventually leaves the concert hall. Haruka is still crying so she can barely give them a pep speech so Asuka does it. And she tells them that she isn't Haruka so she's not going to accept the fact that they didn't get gold and that next year, they're going to have to try twice as hard since she wont be around. Asuka never actually sees her dad, but Taki sensei comes up to Asuka and tells her that he has a message from Saitou-san (I'm going to assume this is his name for now, my fingers are tired) who he was talking to since they're old friends. He also gives him the report card, which has a C on it (A B C is gold silver copper etc). Taki tells Asukas the message which is "thank you for making it here, you played beautifully". Taki sensei doesn't know this is her dad so he points points out that it's quite rare for Saitou san to personally congratulate someone. Asuka at this point is just trying not to cry but her poker face is absolutely shattered. She doesn't cry though, she just gives her usual Asuka smile, but this time it's a genuine smile. This skips to graduation where Asuka gives Kumiko her dad's music book saying she won't need it anymore. One of the songs is titled Hibike! Euphonium.

You never had any argument with your parents or siblings after 18?

It's more about her general attitude being "bitch" for no real reason.

Oh well, I guess we'll find out why in the next episodes.

she regrets quitting music and Kumiko going to Nationals makes her insecure shes as much a band geek as the rest of the cast

Wh-what am I reading here?
I've got spoiled?
No way

Kumikos first Euphonium book as kid was written by Asukas dad.