My sociology prof just said that races don't exist

My sociology prof just said that races don't exist.
Debunk him Sup Forums
Protip you can't

Why don't you suck your professors dick, faggot.

go away brown greek man

Not an argument.

>sociology
kek

is the big dog a race?

>sociology prof
I'm sure there are a few professors of genetics and other sciences that would disagree with him.

My biology professor says classes don't exist. Checkmate Achmed

>races don't exist

Great.
So that means racism does not exist....

I'm not a sociology major btw. I study public law and politics. He's just teaching scientific method.

Sociology isn't even real science

Tell that kike to get a job

If races don't exist than Jews have no right to victimhood. He needs to kill himself because he's a white male.

If race doesn't exist then racism doesn't exist either. They can't have their cake and eat it too. Fucking niggers.

He's right

There is absolutely no difference between a German of 100% Bavarian phenotype and an Australian Aborigine.

you subhuman turk rapebaby go back to your gypsy cage

good goym go and be a politician and suck jews cock

ask him if he is suggesting that white people have it as hard as black people tell him pretending race dosnt exist is ignoring black oppression. then call him a shit Lord and be offended.

He's right though, multiple races would imply everyone's the same species.

Race is a biologically meaningless term. In domesticated animals we use the term breed. Broad sense biologists use the term subspecies. These 2 are nearly synonymous. Race is more polite when talking about people. Be more specific - talk about phenotype. Will he deny there are large scale phenotypic classes? Then ask about clades based on DNA analysis. Will he deny that it is possible to predict phenotype based on DNA analysis.
Protip he can't.

Good one

>He's just teaching scientific method.
>Races don't exist
>SmugAnimeGirl.mov

not an argument
also
>sociology teacher

if I can measure it empirically, with repeatable results, it exist.

You can measure race. Ergo, race exists.

Why are you trolling Sup Forums Op? Life is too short to bother with the idiotic rantings of a fake sociology professor telling you Big Brother's Lies straight from Minitrue.

ask your sociology professor about David Reimer

>Law and politics
Ich hätte gerne Burger und Pommes, Hans.

Then why can you tell race from bone structure

> sociology

You could also study something useful, like engineering.

My law school teacher has a theory about chemistry

>Debunk him

Why? I'm not a chemist either, so it's just two laymen yelling at each other about an area that they have no proper appreciation of.

Your sociology professor must be an anti-semite.

>Sociology
SAGED

The Bell Curve.pdf

>if races dont exist, then how can calling you a nigger be racist?

Show up to thenext class in black face tell him you are transracial and if he objects he is a bigot who does not recognize race is a social construct.

. trad Catholicism defines race as nationality, French, Spanish, English ect.

I hope your professor is also a biologist

>My sociology prof just said that races don't exist.
>Debunk him Sup Forums
>Protip you can't

He is a faggot
/thread

The prof is both right and wrong.

Race is a tool, a model, something that a Weberian might recognise in the way of an ideal type. The two levels that 'exist' as hard biological facts are individual and species. But that does not stop us from using abstract itellectual tools to achieve things both academically and socially.

Why are you taking Sociology?

Your professors don't believe in D&D?

Subspecies objectively exist in the human kind:

Ask them what Sickle Cell disease is, and why can't white people get it.

I'll wait.

Then why are forensic scientists able to categorize people by race based on cranial structure?

show this to your sociology prof.

As him why forensic pathologists view him as an uneducated mongoloid.

To everyone else in this thread, if anyone of you has that image where the girl majoring on forensics BTFOs a kikebook post showing human skeletons that claims we are all the same inside, please post it.

They do in the sociology statistical data base... big time..

If race doesn’t exist, sociology doesn’t either

Not OP, but you're wrong. Scientists, professors, and educated people in general, know that "race" only defines culture.

There's no such thing as the white race, brown race, olive race, etc.

You have not contradicted me.

>Germany
Like I care what you savages read

then why can a forensic pathologist working in criminology just look at a skeleton and make a very good guess which race the deceased belonged to?

>The two levels that 'exist' as hard biological facts are individual and species

The definition of species is as blurry as subspecies. Hybrids and such.

Racist voodoo

Easily debunked with feelings... pffft

Yes, the exclusion of Neaderthal genetics from Sub-aharan Africans has no impact whatsoever.

No. The reason why the two levels are the only hard ones are reproduction. Survival and evolution. Where a species barrier exists no reproduction occurs across the barrier. Which is why chimps and bonobos don't have human rights, and unfortunately niggers do.

Ask him "why do people say that I have white privilege, then?"

The definition of species is often challenged by nature, but yes, this doesn't apply to humans.

You're sociology professor is correct. On an interstellar scale everyone and everything on planet earth is considered and earthling. Even animals. If aliens came here they would call a dog or a blob fish an earthling. It would be the same if we found another planet with life. We would just call what ever we discover an alien even if those aliens have races. Your professor is an alien that has come to earth and isn't able to differentiate between types of life form because everything seems alien to him... Kek.

ask him how black bears, brown bears, grizzly bears, panda bears, and polar bears get different

try it

>sociology
>professor

Every time he opens his mouth you just make fart noizes, because
a) sociology is not science
b) he is not a professor he is a con artist
c) sge faggot

/thread

Underrated

Here, have one from my folder so that you can post better next time. You really should have at least 200 smugs in your collection before posting.

> scientists professors blah blah culture
Absolutely not true. Scientists and academics have realized there are large gaps in intelligence between races, but they are terrified that their careers will be destroyed if they admit what they know.

t. Academic

not an argument

Case in point: James Watson, who is the co-discoverer of DNA and an actual scientist (not some resentful mulatta taking a course in "science ethics") who had his career ruined for realtalking about race

uhhh something's a bit off with that yellow block...

good goy dont be involved in politics let the cucks handle your country GOOOODDDD GGOOOYYYYY

>My sociology prof just said that races don't exist.
>Debunk him Sup Forums
>Protip you can't
The Grand National runs every year.