Magi - 327

Spoiler pics are out. More Baba suffering
tieba.baidu.com/p/4848670973?pn=1

Other urls found in this thread:

eleore.tumblr.com/post/152721292628/magi-327-spoilers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So was it really Sinbad or misunderstanding?

The misunderstanding is in our part, thinking that Sinbad won't be a benevolent god

Seems to be Sinbad.

>Sinbad really cucked Alibaba with his newfound god powers
Jesus fuck how petty can one man be?

So it ' s a world Where Sinbad is the only one who decides, no war, everyone is happy but can 't do shit, obviously only for a time.

Was there anyone who doubted that Sinbad would start to brainwash people once he became God?

Wonder what is going on here? It looks like Sinbad is doing something to them.

>everyone is happy
Alibaba isn't happy

I can already see the ending with something like free will for everyone and i am a independent human who needs no god.

Can't wait to see what mental gymnastics Sinbad apologists will use this time.

So how come Aladdin and Alibaba did not change? This is dumb.

So what exactly did Sinbad to to Alibaba and Morgiana? Do they hate each other now?

Looks like Sinbad is a petty little faggot who used his God powers to fuck with Alibaba's happiness. Even worse after telling Alibaba he's like a son to him.

No needs for that, Sinbad is doing something and that's better that a lot of character of Magi, and all that with no blood...for now.

Probably will be explained in the future. With such an OP power at least some of the main cast must be resistant to it and I'm sure there's some reason for it.

Sinbad didn't lie Alibaba. He's just like father who did not approved his son choice. But in pretty suffering way

I thought chosen Kings would be but it seems like they are getting influenced too. The Magis seem to not feel anything. So only Aladdin but Alibaba should also have changed, or maybe Sinbad is not changing Baba to fuck with him?

Magi need his running gag, i see no problem here.

I don't know how Ohtaka will play it but I see a bunch of possibilities:

Alibaba could be immune because of his time has ability.
Aladdin could be immune because he is originally from Alma Toran so the rules of the current world don't affect him strongly or at all.
If Judar has still black rukh, it could be also played as him being immune.

Or maybe Sinbad just picks and chooses with who's minds he meddles and how much and right now he hasn't focused on Baba and Aladdin yet.

* time hax ability

>Alibaba could be immune because of his time has ability.
But that makes less sense. If shitty Sinbad could pull godhood by having his shitty djinns fuck Ugo up then the current kings could also pull shit like that. Judar said he felt nothing unlike Aladdin so the magis don't seem to be unaffected.

So...how fucking hard will this crash and burn?
Sinbad needs to die but he also needs to suffer

Sinbad has the highest number of djinns in the Magi world (Kouen is in 2nd place with 3), so I never expected any other king candidate to be able to pull the same shit.

As for Judar and Yunan, it seemed like some fuckery immediately happened to Yunan (see the blank eyes), while Judar does not sense anything but there were also so far no hints of him getting his brains scrambled by the new world.

This fucking Sinbad, he truly brainwashed everyone except Baba and Aladdin

Yes but if 7 granted him godhood 1 should at least grant you power to not get brainwashed by a god.

At least this is better than having the author say "Uh -oh he got a special ability that lets him slow down his time perception, this also allows him to not get brainwashed by god".

That's just your assumption. There is no in-universe rule that says that having one djinn makes you immune to brainwashing and other mind tampering (see Kougyoku getting Zepar'ed and Ali and Hakuryuu struggling with Belial).

Basically, one djinn does not even guarantee immunity against the brainwashing of other djinns, why should it work on a God then?

Keeps dreaming user, you speak ill of someone who have his on anime/manga.

Ah, Sincucks and their delusion.

Yunan got spooked by something last chapter but kept it secret from Aladdin. Judar may be acting in the same manner.

Sinbad's become so lame now.

eleore.tumblr.com/post/152721292628/magi-327-spoilers
well, that is anti-climatic

>It was just a lovers-quarrel
Well shit

>Ah, Sincucks and their delusion.
> Ah, a person of good taste and his irréfutable fact.

no thanks needed.

I fucking told you it was going to be a joke.

So it looks like it was just a silly lover's quarrel that got resolved in one panel. Wonder what it was about?

Looks like Sinbad is going through with his brainwashing plan though. Apparently things are going to escalate in the next two days according to the spoilers.

I probably missed it, but was it explained how the black rukh interact with the sacred palace? Aladdin has yet to make good on his promise to Mogamett to reverse the flow of the black rukh.

Judar might be safe due to his black ruhk actually.
Ugo didn't seem to have a convenient way to deal with sinbad's black ruhk so that might explain why

You do realize that Sinbad's actions make him the final villain.

Chekhov's gun is a retarded principle that only applies to plays. In long running works it is important to be as vivid and meticulously detailed as possible.

Why draw a mountain if nobody is going to climb it? Because it is a mountain and having nothing in the background would be retarded.

Anyone that talks in tropes is a retard.

I told you fags. It was just a gag. It's like you don't know how this manga is.

Some people get so triggered by Sinbad that they can't see beyond their asshurt. The antagonist of this manga seems to be destined to get all the blame, like David got it for all of Sinbad acts.

You do realize that Sinbad's actions make him a receptable for the last moral of this manga who is basically "God is not needed" ? And not "kill God" ?

I think it's more about accepting that even if you want to build a peaceful world, you can't and shouldn't (try to) control everyone. And that your solution is not the forever solution that will make everyone happy.

sinbadhaters got BTFO again

worst faggots ever

>BTFO
David is going to fuck everyone using Sinbad if he hasn't already. Sinbad is a fucking idiot who, god or not, let the fucking Antichrist into the sacred palace.

>Brainwash the whole world
Goddamn, Ohtaka, at least make Sinbad a cool Villian, this is fucking lame.

>david using sinbad
ok pathetic virgin sinbadhater

Sinbad's been shit this whole arc.

It was not Sinbad.

Sinbadfags should be salty as fuck that their favourite character has made the manga damn near unreadable.

Wait, am I misunderstanding something?

I thought they had a quarrel, fixed it and then Morgiana got mad again because the panel says things escalated again 2 days later and it cut back to miserable-looking Baba.

I'm not for or against Sinbad but I find it really odd.

I don't know if the escalation is referring to their relationship or Sinbad's shenanigans. There are only a few spoiler pages out, and they aren't in any particular order so we have to wait and see.

I really hope it's not another relationship drama plot. This initial lovers quarrel was stupid enough.

Ah, shit, I assumed they were in order. I just took a peek at Eleore's spoilers and it seems she put the Baba part first so maybe they did fix everything already.

My bad.

These niggas made up in the span of two pages. That's the shortest break up I've ever seen.

so wtf happened to baba and morgiana, did they make up?

That's like saying anyone who refers to stereotypes to make a point is retarded. Stereotypes exist for a reason, just like tropes do in works of fiction.

They'll be fighting again in a couple of days, Sinbad made it so they'd fight regularly as a couple but never break up.

Yeah. We don't know why they even fought in the first place though.

That's gonna be a shitty life. He gets the waifu but no peace.

Yes, see. They were having some sort of argument, probably over something stupid given their personalities. But as you can see they can't really stay mad at each other and both end up apologizing to each other. In other words, the whole "break up" thing was just Ohtaka trolling as usual.

I think I'm happier with this. I was really upset at random shipping drama this late.

Does the wedding still stand then or are they too concerned about people changing to do it right now?

The make up sex is gonna be great.

Oh thank fuck, the fanart spam won't start up again.

This.

Let's all laugh at the fact that delusional FishBaba shippers got BTFO yet again.

We told them not to get their hopes up. It was obvious Ohtaka wasn't going to make a ship canon and switch really close to the end.

Probably just some dumb argument about something

Sinbad is the god of all white rukh, so the way to avoid being controlled by him is to change everyone's rukh into black

Has Ohtaka been training under Kubo? Because her Troll-Fu has been growing lately.

>Bababest is still getting the lion pussy

Nice.

I hope not. Bleach is trash.

So what exactly was this stupid little quarrel about, anyway?

We don't really know. But it couldn't be that serious if they make up in one panel.

Sinbad changed them so they'd regularly quarrel over minor things, though he wasn't heartless enough to actually break them up so they'll fight and make up on a regular basis for the rest of their lives.

Ugh, that reminds me of my brother and his girlfriend, I hate couples so much.

Well, That's something.

I had a dream where, while I didn't realize it at the time, loli arba was my gf.

things got pretty lewd desu and her size was really taken advantage of. Was great.
she didn't let me cum, though

I want to kiss Morgiana until I fall over from lack of oxygen!

Dead thread again kek

>REEEE SINBAD, PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO MAKE MISTAKES AND SUFFER

People are supposed to do that in order to attain happiness. Sinbad can give happiness to everyone right there. Aladdin logic is retarded.

GO SINBAD! I know he is going to lose because of retarded classical storytelling logic but goddamn he deserves to win this one.

I'm disappointed in Sinbad.
I thought once he had god powers he'd do some major changes to the rules of the universe or something but instead he just puts pressure in people that are not in complete agreement with him so that they'd change their minds and completely agree with him.
That's a real petty use of phenomenal cosmic powers.

>dramatic chapter ending
>solved in the first two pages

That wasn't Sinbad at all, was it?

Well until we get the full raws/translations, it's hard to say what's going on.

Last week's spoiler thread was more active, though, I'm pretty sure.

Then again, we had the Alibaba drama to discuss and now it's already been fixed so I suppose there's really not much to say.

>dramatic
wat

To be fair, Alibaba's face made him look miserable.

Aladdin's wtf face kinda gave away it was gonna be a gag though.

>Aladdin was researching how to change black rukh to white
>Arba using her rukh to try to change Yunan's rukh black to control him in their fight

It's been leading up to it.

Well that's just petty.

We really don't know if that's true though. It's probably just a lovers' quarrel.

>everyone with white rukh gets cucked
>Judar swoops in to save his husbando
>Hakuryuu back in the dark side

E D G E B R O S
D
G
E
B
R
O
S

Judar might not have felt the disturbance Sinbad caused because he was BLACKED. It'd be funny to see everyone try to fall into depravity on purpose though, I can imagine Baba asking others if he's acting different or consulting Hakuryuu on how he should feel now that he's gotten black rukh.

If Sinbad is god of the white rukh then all Alibaba has to do is become god of the black rukh.