Would you fuck a fat girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Make_a_girl_fat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Nice try OP but I'm not going to cuck your dad

Maybe but probably not

Is this a Botero sculpture?

have multiple times,, fat hoes, skinny hoes, all types of girls..

some fat girls are fun

I have before, it wasn't bad

nah

I would fuck a Rubenesque girl all night long. If the curves are in the right spot and she has a cute face.

Disgusting Hambeasts, on the other hand, I wouldn't fuck with Bill Clinton's shriveled dick, Euronigger.

American fat? No.
European fat? Sure.

It isn't fun user.

I love fat girls. Literally can't even get a boner if she ain't at least 160 lbs.

4'11" 160lbs?

I can’t stay erect for fat cunts. They usually smell in between the folds too, so there’s that. I also view them as a detriment to society on average as a demographic. Therefore I have no repeat for the them and the way they abuse their bodies and ultimately the state that’s supportong their fat ass.

Maybe. Not into land whales tho.

Respect*

Depends on their race and how fat. I have a thing for chubby Asian girls.

i'd like to i'm trying to make mine gain some weight uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Make_a_girl_fat

No.

It's just a huge turnoff. Thin to average is the range guys go for. If a woman can even be slightly called "fat", most guys will move on.

Having said that, there are tons of guys who will poke anything of any size.

Would I fuck my heavily pregnant wife?

Yes, everyday and every morning and every evening and every midnight in every orifice. If she feels likes an unattractive fat cow and doesn't want to be touched then she's gonna get her rape fantasies fulfilled.

Unfortunately yes.

t. my gf really let herself go

sauce me

If you get married and have babies, you will eventually be ducking a fat girl.

*fucking

But also ducking, if you decide to abandon her.

That website is fucking gold. Here are some thoughts on toilets
>This is a key room to make right, because normal girls spend a lot of time in bathrooms, so your fat girl will spend even more time here. Reinforce the toilet, make it bigger, and able to hold more crap. Fat people account for 65% of all the crap in the plumbing system. The girl is going to be on the pot for a while, so give them a little rack that holds stuff to read, like the celebrity gossip magazines and tabloids. Also include a sandwich and a few cans of soda so the have something to munch while they are there. Either have a shower with a big door, or have a large bathtub that is easy to get in and out of. Remember to remove items that indicate weight, such as bathroom scales and full body mirrors - this will allow the girl to get fat without even realizing it.

We called it “going hogging” in college. We took bets on who could fuck the fattest girl. I won a few bucks that way. I wouldn’t recommend it, though. They smell bad and expect you to call them the next day.

yes i did recently she had a really cute face but was rather chubby.

it was amazing

"Would I?" The question is "have I?" And the answer is "yes."

Not politics

kek

I've fucked a few. They win you over with cute faces and good conversation but you can only get an erection for a cute face and dirty talk so many times.

It's a bad idea.

Yes, i'm from /fit/

Dammit Assey! I want your gun and your badge on my desk at the end of the day!