Sweden is not white and cucked

>Sweden is not white and cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mUrtD8BTjxY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't want to judge your entire country based off news stories but it looks pretty cucked sometimes

every one of those men is handsome. why would the only county in the world where 9/10 of the men and women look like supermodels be flooded 3rd world genetic trash?

I live in Malmö and even I can tell you the stories are exagge97

Sorry, got startled, a grenade of peace just went off outside my window. God bless multiculti

Yea, I watched both of those games and was amazed here there were mostly whites on the stadium and only one nigger put in game in the second half.

Also, gg on entering the world cup and pushing out the italians from pot no.2, while helping us take their spot.

Fag

How many no-go zones are there in Malmö?

>why do the jews want to destroy beautiful things
Because they want the world to be as ugly as they are. Morally and physically.

because jews. sweden has a large jewish miniority (20,000 or something, they all fled from us after the germans came)

this. the jew hates beauty

number 20 is our boy
the goalkeeper is danish
and then there's the house negro

That's not large. My 55 cm is large.

It's da JOOOOS

Holy shit you sound like apes

>caring about football

cuck

>Not caring
Nerd

They're white compared to other Euros cos Swedes were too cucked even 400 years ago to establish a global empire like the English French Dutch and even the fucking Belgians.

On a separate note they really really suck at football. Only player if note one Zlatan Ibrahimovic. You do the linguistics/genetics on that name.

Sweden is a white nation under siege by traitors and shitskins, just like America and the rest of Western Europe. Laughing and pointing fingers like Sup Forums generally does is just fucking stupid.

Ibrahomovic is gone and was the only reason people would watch that godawful team the past decade.

He's a Bosniak (European)

Where's the guy whose African mother got NORDICK'd

>just like America

All joking aside, you're not wrong.

Every one of these "men" has a butt plug inserted in their anus.

>meme flag

Sounds delightful

Meanwhile you masturbate on your white football team Ahmad getting your wife pregnant.

oy vey not progressive enough

Only one

It's called malmö

lurk more retard, you have yet to be enlightened

>not qualified

Danish and ethnic Skåning are basically the same. Most real Skåningar I know are historically Danish, including myself. So one nigger and one snow nigger on the field.

that's only 11 men, what about the rest?

LOL we didn't even participate with the EC in 2016 and we didn't qualify for the WC in 2018.

Or are you one of those paupers who drinks a shitton of beer, gambles their money on unibet and watches shitty eredivisie.

>Finns are mongols from central asi-

Exactly, I couldn't care less.

When you see more and more of whats supposed to be your country overrun by shitskins it gets harder and harder to laugh.

THESE are the sort of people I'd let fuck my wife. (no cuck)

18/22 are Swedish

>Norway is based

youtu.be/mUrtD8BTjxY Explain this.

I know that feel. We all banter back and forth but at the end of the day none of us truly wants what the jews have in store for us, and none of us enjoy watching our fellow white nations suffer. I lament what's happening on your east and west coasts, America, they are hives of degeneracy, but I've been to Wyoming, and aside from Sweden, there is no finer place I would call my home than that. I hope America makes it through this.

This is true, sweden is not white and it is cucked.

sure, Sweden is culturally fucked up beyond repair, but most of their immigrants are Finns and South Slavs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJ

I'm a football fan, hysterical bitch.

When are we gonna see a staged accident in one of these stadiums where the ceiling just collapses on the entire crowd and crushes like tens of thousands people?

>France

So sad

Sweden is forever lads it will never die...

Literally le 100% face

they have niggers in their bench tho

What will even be the point of sports when it's all niggers. They aren't actually representative of your country's people but scouters pulling foreigners.

Sweden is beautiful it's people are beautiful

Its actually le 90% face. Nr20 is a f*nn.

your team is 110% white thanks to him

I remember, each time i visited Sweden the first place i came to and changed train was Malmö. I always felt comfortable with going there, seeing swedish people doing their business, reading newspapers while waiting on their trains. That was in the mid eighties up to the early nineties where it slowly began to change to a nowadays totally mongreld population hanging around there.
When i visit sweden now, i try to leave Malmö Central as fast as i can, because it looks like some middle east/african metropole.

I am super pissed about that. But honestly, Copenhagen looks the same and basically all other western european countries as well (including mine).

hahaha, french africa selection. That's why these football competitiosna re a joke. And when france won we all realized it was not france but their african selection.

More like soyeden

Everybody in my north Ga town is white and 90% own weapons. Not many fatasses either because most jobs are hard labor.

Doesn't mean the state isn't nigger infested though

Idiot

>15 yearold Swedish girl
>virgin
Error.gif